7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Wizcat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0330.jpg
    IMG_0810.jpg

#1 7 years ago

I was informed that the arcade at disneyworld has AFM, IJ and a few other A listers. Can't remember the others but thought i'd mention that in case any of you are going anytime soon. I'm not saying when i'm going as my pins are too close to the exits of my home, ahem, ahem...

#2 7 years ago

How about Epcot? I will be there next week...

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

How about Epcot? I will be there next week...

i dunno about epcot but if'n you go to Magic Kingdom, make sure to go to that arcade! Have fun. What's your home address again??

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

What's your home address again

Its the 2 story with all the gorilla poop piled up in the pen out back...

#5 7 years ago

No pins in Epcot - if you leave the park via the International Gateway in World Showcase (between England and France) and head to the Beach Club hotel you may be in luck - last time I was there they had a POTC in the arcade next to Beaches and Cream, which is a great ice cream place that also does burgers, hot dogs etc.

As for the pins in MK - they've seen better days. Last time I was there one was switched off and the others had multiple issues. I wouldn't go out of your way. Disney does lots of things well, unfortunately maintaining pins isn't one of them.

#6 7 years ago

I'll be there with my family in January. Where is that cool custom IJ that Nimble posted about a while back?

#7 7 years ago

I'm leaving for WDW in two weeks. We were there two years ago and the pins at the pop century were in pretty good shape.

Thanks for the heads up dave - I'll be on the look out for the arcade in tomorrow land.

Gweempose the custom IJ is at Disneyland in California.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

Ah, thanks!

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

You mean the one I get to play almost every week..?

If you are going to WDW the Jambo house has a very nice POTC and Kidani Village has a Stern IJ and a NASCAR.
    As for the arcade at DW DL, both machines were in pretty bad shape...

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

Great article on the custom IJ.

http://www.micsaund.com/games/IJ/IJ_PicGal/disney_ij.php

#11 7 years ago

I put more pictures of it in the IJ gallery section.

It is too bad the machine (as of today) is now covered in dirt again...

IMG_0810.jpg

This was taken today.
    Pretty sad...

This is what it looked like two months ago...
    IMG_0330.jpg

So pretty!

#12 7 years ago

Nimble, You gotta hire some of those Imagineers to do your Tron.

#13 7 years ago

So I am just all thumbs then when it comes to modding???
    I'm just messing with ya' gweem!
    I don't want to go TOO overboard with it. I have a topper prototype in the works and still have to do the recognizer and lightcycle mods as well.
    "Tick-tock tick-tock!" (Zuse)
    I did have a "re-skin" idea, as well as an alternate translite that I would love to try...
    Alas, I will probably just leave it stock, just-in-case I have to sell it one day.

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

I'm leaving for WDW in two weeks.

I will be in Orlando Dec 3 and 4.

You?

#15 7 years ago

I love to go to Disneyland. Didn't see the custom IJ on the last visit, but frankly, there's just so much to do at Disney besides pinball it's not a priority when I go.

Still, it would be nice to think that *if* I wanted a quick pin fix the games would be in good shape. Sadly, over the years I've read it's pretty slim pickings.

Put pins aside and just enjoy the park. It's basically a giant pinball machine anyway.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

Put pins aside and just enjoy the park. It's basically a giant pinball machine anyway.

We got 100 free tokens with our vacation package and i intend on using them!

I'll be there when there's 100% chance of snow in my area.

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I will be in Orlando Dec 3 and 4.

December 7 through the 14

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

It is too bad the machine (as of today) is now covered in dirt again...

I used to love to play that machine, but about 3 or 4 years ago they got rid of it. The last 2 times I went to Disneyland and went back to that souvenir shop across from Indiana Jones Adventure to play it, it was gone and when I asked about it, the emplyees told me they got rid of it. So what is up? Did they temporarily get rid of it or did they move it to a different location?
    P.S. I always thought a TZ should be placed in the lobby of the TZ Tower of Terror ride at California Adventure.

#20 7 years ago

Oh, and Vic had the high score on it after I was done.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

I always thought a TZ should be placed in the lobby of the TZ Tower of Terror ride at California Adventure

+1 Not a bad idea...

#22 7 years ago

By the way, for you upcoming visitors, this is required reading when visiting during the busy seasons. It's old but mostly still applies.

http://www.mouseinfo.com/forums/disneyland-resort/13186-joy-fastpass-2004-version-details-secrets.html#post224564

Using these tips and bouncing between CA Adventure and Magic Kingdom, my girlfriend and I never waited more than 15 minutes for anything.

#23 7 years ago

Doesn't Disney Quest (Downtown Disney, pay to enter) have a good selection of pins still?

Disney Quest is highly recommended if you like video games / retro gaming. Spent all day there when I went a good few years ago.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 12.99
    $ 225.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 245.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 7,700.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Flipper Room
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.95
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 9,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside