(Topic ID: 55816)

Arcade Game Taito Gameroom Classics..Any you Jersey Boys want it FREE?

By spfxted

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by spfxted
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jr_whippany_july_6_2013.jpg
    IMG_2243.JPG
    IMG_2242.JPG
    IMG_2239.JPG
    IMG_2241.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

Hey guys! A friend just called me up and said the guy down the block has a Pinball Machine he wants to give away! I zoomed out of the house and drove about 10 blocks. Well, it wasn't a Pinball Machine (I have to educate my friends better!), but it was a Taito (?) Gameroom Classics arcade game. On the side of the cabinet it shows a PILE of games it has in it. I asked the guy what was wrong with it and why he wants to get rid of it.
    He said he has no interest anymore and is getting a pool table, etc...man-cave thing, needs space. He said it needs a $100 part and should be fine. He said it boots up. Anyway....We put in in my SUV and there it is. Any of you Jersey Boys interested? (here are some pix I took in the SUV)

IMG_2241.JPGIMG_2241.JPG IMG_2239.JPGIMG_2239.JPG IMG_2242.JPGIMG_2242.JPG

#2 10 years ago

more

IMG_2243.JPGIMG_2243.JPG

#3 10 years ago

Taito games rule! For real - WISH I WAS CLOSER!

#4 10 years ago

Ditto.. Dang. =\ Bubble Bobble and all the sequels are the bomb.

#5 10 years ago

I have the countertop version of this - has some great games on it. Definitely worth fixing and great addition to a pinball gameroom.

#6 10 years ago

If you don't find it a home and end up junking it, I'd be interested in the game board inside if it works.

Thanks,
    RC

#7 10 years ago

I'm hoping there are a bunch of the Jersey Gang that can fix this right up...

#8 10 years ago

Ah that's cool...wish I lived in jersey! I love the bubble bobble artwork on this....hope it finds a good home

#9 10 years ago

Hope somebody grabs this. It would be worth picking up for the monitor alone, and a quick fix will give you a great addition to your gameroom. There isn't much to these games, so there's nothing that can't be easily fixed. Wish I was closer!!

#10 10 years ago

You still have this? How far are you from Allentown? Could a PA guy get it?

This would be awesome.

Chris

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Could a PA guy get it?

Only if you could pick up asap...

#12 10 years ago

The only thing I ask is a donation to Pinside...

#13 10 years ago

Heh. You beat me to it Chris. I want to hear all about it though!

#14 10 years ago

As of now, I have a few people interested. I'm looking for someone that 1st) has kids, 2nd) is local and 3rd) can come get it this weekend. Then I go by order of the PM's I received. (and whoever brings me a good cigar moves right to the top of the list!)

#15 10 years ago

Gone! Went to a local Pinsider with kids. Enjoy!

#16 10 years ago

Thanks Ted! (and his neighbor who helped me load it in the car).

1p joystick wasn't responding. Took the apart and flipped them. Now we're up and running!

I'll probably order 2 new ones, so if anyone can recommend a place, please let me know.

Thanks!

#17 10 years ago

Hope the kids enjoy it...(and you too) ...and don't forget to donate to Pinside...

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Thanks Ted! (and his neighbor who helped me load it in the car).
    1p joystick wasn't responding. Took the apart and flipped them. Now we're up and running!
    I'll probably order 2 new ones, so if anyone can recommend a place, please let me know.
    Thanks!

It's prolly a bad micro switch or maybe a lead came loose.

If its not that it might be the controls encoder if its PC based.

Ebay is a fair place. Groovy game gear, Happ (expensive) & etc

Quoted from spfxted:

Hope the kids enjoy it...(and you too) ...and don't forget to donate to Pinside...

Class act right there for hooking him up

#19 10 years ago

Thanks...my pleasure!

#20 10 years ago

Donated!

#21 10 years ago

While Rob was picking up the game, I was at a Cigar Herf with some of our motorcycle clan! Half the guys left before we realized we didn't get the Photo!
    ....waitress was happy...$250 tab, $150 tip...

jr_whippany_july_6_2013.jpgjr_whippany_july_6_2013.jpg

#22 10 years ago

Thanks Rob!!
    ...a heart should appear near your name sooon!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-game-taito-gameroom-classicsany-you-jersey-boys-want-it-free and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.