Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 227 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Radradryan
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AFC00762-2D5D-41B7-B782-4B42DA9B8E09 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2134 (resized).JPG
    20180317_153318 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2618 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2146 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2145 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2144 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4845 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4846 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180316_180918719 (resized).jpg
    33264 (resized).jpeg
    20180316_142740 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180315_191305400 (resized).jpg
    Why so serious (resized).jpg
    FC8AD958-0F16-45BE-A553-51BAD0AD7B31 (resized).jpeg
    There are 227 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
    #101 6 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

If it’s bigger than JJPOTC, bigger than TBL, bigger than sterns new release...then I hope it’s P3. Don’t think that pin has ever made it to a west coast show has it? That would be huge to have and hope it’s true. Would love to try it out.

It's been to NWPAS last summer running Lexy. It didn't generate much excitement: was less busy than the WPC A-titles it was lined up with.

#102 6 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

If it’s bigger than JJPOTC, bigger than TBL, bigger than sterns new release...then I hope it’s P3. Don’t think that pin has ever made it to a west coast show has it? That would be huge to have and hope it’s true. Would love to try it out.

It was at Ca X last year (Lexi) and I believe PAGG (Lexi)2 years ago.

#103 6 years ago

Attention System 11 owners... I have a pair of A-13971 sound boards that I will be selling on Saturday. Both boards have been tested and work. However, one did need some repair. These boards are drop in replacements for the D-11581 fully populated boards. The only difference is they require 1mb rom chips instead of the 256/512 chips. I am selling them for $100 each. I am bringing this up now because if you commit to buying one, and pay me in cash on the satruday of the show before noon, then I will set up the 1mb rom chips up for you.

I may also have a D-11581 board available as well, I just need to replace one of the amps in it. However, this board does not have the W11 jumper, and will only work with 128/256 rom chips. So You can not use it with River boat gambler, or Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash. It will work with all other system 11a-c game (other than Jokez!).
    PM me if you are interested in any of these boards.

IMG_6471 (resized).JPGIMG_6471 (resized).JPG

#104 6 years ago

I also have a restored Street Fighter 2 for sale or trade I can bring to the show..

SOLD!
    Machine - For Trade
    Fully restored (full original status) - “Up for sale or Trade, a restored Gottlieb Street Fighter 2. I have been working on this game for about 2 years, and you can see the transformation I performed here: https://pinsi...”
    2018-02-28
    Bakersfield, CA
    Trade
    Archived after: 14 days
    Viewed: 872 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#105 6 years ago

I'm not ready to announce the the mystery pin just yet but I think we just added two more that we don't have. Working out the details tomorrow. More to come (sorry about all the teasers but time will reveal the truth.)

#106 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckcasey:

I'm not ready to announce the the mystery pin just yet but I think we just added two more that we don't have. Working out the details tomorrow. More to come (sorry about all the teasers but time will reveal the truth.)

Harry Potter!

#107 6 years ago

I'm am getting ready to play some pinball in banning. All this speculation.

Mystery pin, mystery pin 1-2-3.

#108 6 years ago

Not sure I'll make it to Banning this year after all, have a schedule conflict that weekend.

#109 6 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Not sure I'll make it to Banning this year after all, have a schedule conflict that weekend.

#110 6 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Priorities man priorities. Pinball shows are first!

#111 6 years ago
    Quoted from greenhornet:

sudden death is near

I’m pretty sure you nailed it. That seems to be the “code” name for this pin

#112 6 years ago

BTTF 2.0? Hey a guy can dream right

#113 6 years ago

We're here in Vegas at the Amusement Expo International. This place is CRAZY. They have a strict no picture policy so don't get me in trouble but here's a few pictures of the JJP booth. I'll get more today of all the machines. I have a feeling we'll be helping Butch tech with all the playing they're getting.

It is CONFIRMED - Two POTCs, 1 WOZ RR, 1 Hobbit, and 1 Dialed In. The Pirates are "pre production" units. No one else has them let alone two! Software is 45% complete and they're mechanically 90% complete. They all play great but will need to be shopped.

Update - I'm the guest of Jack, ran in to Zac Sharp in the hall he pulled me back to the Stern booth and we talked about stuff for AE4, ran in to Doug at CGC (that went super good) then Roger Sharp walks up so I talked to him about the future of pinball (and also secured an interview for Riley who is giving the "Dark side of pinball" presentation at AE4). Hung with Jack and Butch of JJP off an on. Chatted with CC and Chris at the Pirates Auction booth (these two are so enthusiastic).

IMG_9684 (resized).jpgIMG_9684 (resized).jpgIMG_9686 (resized).jpgIMG_9686 (resized).jpgIMG_9690 (resized).jpgIMG_9690 (resized).jpg
    #114 6 years ago

Wish I was there with you Chuck. Have fun, and secure that secret machine!

#115 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckcasey:

We're here in Vegas at the Amusement Expo International. This place is CRAZY. They have a strict no picture policy so don't get me in trouble but here's a few pictures of the JJP booth. I'll get more today of all the machines. I have a feeling we'll be helping Butch tech with all the playing they're getting.
    It is CONFIRMED - Two POTCs, 1 WOZ RR, 1 Hobbit, and 1 Dialed In. The Pirates are "pre production" units. No one else has them let alone two! Software is 45% complete and they're mechanically 90% complete. They all play great but will need to be shopped.
    Update - I'm the guest of Jack, ran in to Zac Sharp in the hall he pulled me back to the Stern booth and we talked about stuff for AE4, ran in to Doug at CGC (that went super good) then Roger Sharp walks up so I talked to him about the future of pinball (and also secured an interview for Riley who is giving the "Dark side of pinball" presentation at AE4). Hung with Jack and Butch of JJP off an on. Chatted with CC and Chris at the Pirates Auction booth (these two are so enthusiastic).

Awesome...thanks for the pictures. Man when I went their a few years ago I took tons of pictures....didn’t know of such policy. Lol

#116 6 years ago

Have fun!

#117 6 years ago

2 weeks and counting!
    We've seemed to of lost Chuck in vegas.
    When he stops partying Im sure he'll check in with an update.

#118 6 years ago

So they mystery game is magic girl? Cool as a museum piece kind of thing but since they don't actually work can't get that excited about it.

Very excited overall though! Definitely a step up this year it seems, and already was really fun.

#119 6 years ago

I wouldn't cross the street to play Magic Girl.

I'm trying to figure out a way to make it to the show, might be able to slip in a Sunday visit, we'll see. Magic Girl aside I'd love to see all the new stuff, I'm feeling a bit behind on the latest and greatest.

#120 6 years ago

What kind of food options will there be?

#121 6 years ago
    Quoted from bruinfan:

Will the pupusa stand be there? That's what I want to know!

#122 6 years ago
    Quoted from bruinfan:

Don't eat the chicken at the Mexican roach coach if it's there again this year.

#123 6 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Will the pupusa stand be there? That's what I want to know!

I must of had 5 of those pupusas. They are tasty.

#124 6 years ago
    Quoted from bruinfan:

I overheard John talking about the normal hotdog trailer, hamburgers, and soups but we have someone else handling the food. We suggest you take advantage of the food we have to offer but if there's something that doesn't meet your dietary needs there are some great places within 15 minutes away.

#125 6 years ago

To close out the weekend I would like to recap, in addition to the now 500+ pinball machines and 600+ arcade games we have added; Wizard of Oz, The Hobbit, Dialed In, Pirates of the Caribbean, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Dominos, Rob Zombies Spook Show, America's Most Haunted, American Pinball's Houdini, Zidware's Magic Girl, both Chicago Gaming Co's remakes (Medieval Madness and Attack from Mars) in addition to setting a new record for 16 new in box Stern pins + 4 more of the most recent titles.

Special thanks you to Stern Pinball, Marco Specialities, PinballSTAR, Chicago Gaming Co., OC Pinball and all those making it possible to grow our collection specially our volunteer army of technicians.

P.s. We've added over 100 video games, will have 4 different types of tournaments, world record attempts, Stern Pinball sponsored Selfie high cores, bands, 35+ games in a silent auction, swap meet (free space, first come first serve), food, drinks, "drinks", gift shop, magic by LaMaster's, balloon artist, "ping pong on the patio", presentations, movies, vendors (and more vendors).

Please come early and be patient when entering. We are expecting large crowds during our busy times. Save time and money by purchasing tickets online.

Good night and see you in less than two weeks.

#126 6 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

2 weeks and counting!
    We've seemed to of lost Chuck in vegas.
    When he stops partying Im sure he'll check in with an update.

Between you and me, the Vegas trip to pick up the 5 JJPs was over the top!!!!

As Jersey Jack's guest I had full access to the experts in our hobby. I met with Zac Sharp and Garry Stern, Doug and Doug at Chicago Gaming, Jack and Butch at JJP, Roger Sharp for sharing his vision of the future of pinball (one on one), just to name a few. We also saw many freinds like CC and Chris from Captain's Auction, Jim Belsito from PS Vending and many other Museum of Pinball "friends".

Here's just a small insight to our visit (pictures)

IMG_9684[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9684[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9685[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9685[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9691[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9691[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9695[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9695[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9706[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9706[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9710[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9710[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9715[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9715[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9724[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9724[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9729[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9729[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9730[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9730[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9731[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9731[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9828[1] (resized).JPGIMG_9828[1] (resized).JPG
    #127 6 years ago

Im defiantly coming out, but still trying to solidify my plans for the weekend.
    Not sure if its going to be for a day or for the full weekend.

#128 6 years ago

It's going to be a blast Coindork. Johny 5 is alive and coming on Sunday.

#129 6 years ago

I'll be there Friday night and all day Saturday, and then driving back to AZ Sunday morning.

#130 6 years ago

I'm planning on being there Saturday would definitely be great to meet some fellow pinsiders.

#131 6 years ago

People can wear nametags with their Pinside handle.

#132 6 years ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I have mine. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Houdini on me.

#133 6 years ago

Im scheduling the cosmokramer meet n greet in front of the the SF2 game from 2:00-2:03 pm on Saturday.
    ..pics and autographs available for a small "donation"

#134 6 years ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I think I still have one somewhere... Otherwise I will be standing around in a red shirt, probably with my head under a playfield. I am tech'ing on Saturday.

#135 6 years ago

It's confirmed, delivery of the NIB total Nuclear Annihilation and the three other Spookies are arriving Thursday! Just two days away.
    Also confirmed delivery of the 16 NIB Stern pins arriving Thursday March 15 to be un-boxed and ready to play for Arcade Expo 4.0

#136 6 years ago

T-9 Days and counting down!

#137 6 years ago

I have a DM I can bring with me to deliver to a buyer at the show.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for Sale Demolition Man The good: Playfield is in good shape recent shop job new playfield glass alternate transite LEDs installed The Bad worn handle grips cabinet is a bit r...”
    2018-03-07
    Bakersfield, CA
    Archived after: 11 days
    Viewed: 520 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#138 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckcasey:

To close out the weekend I would like to recap, in addition to the now 500+ pinball machines and 600+ arcade games we have added; Wizard of Oz, The Hobbit, Dialed In, Pirates of the Caribbean, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Dominos, Rob Zombies Spook Show, America's Most Haunted, American Pinball's Houdini, Zidware's Magic Girl, both Chicago Gaming Co's remakes (Medieval Madness and Attack from Mars) in addition to setting a new record for 16 new in box Stern pins + 4 more of the most recent titles.
    Special thanks you to Stern Pinball, Marco Specialities, PinballSTAR, Chicago Gaming Co., OC Pinball and all those making it possible to grow our collection specially our volunteer army of technicians.
    P.s. We've added over 100 video games, will have 4 different types of tournaments, world record attempts, Stern Pinball sponsored Selfie high cores, bands, 35+ games in a silent auction, swap meet (free space, first come first serve), food, drinks, "drinks", gift shop, magic by LaMaster's, balloon artist, "ping pong on the patio", presentations, movies, vendors (and more vendors).
    Please come early and be patient when entering. We are expecting large crowds during our busy times. Save time and money by purchasing tickets online.
    Good night and see you in less than two weeks.

I might have to break away from gorgar after all.

#139 6 years ago
    Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I think I still have one somewhere... Otherwise I will be standing around in a red shirt, probably with my head under a playfield. I am tech'ing on Saturday.

I will be the guy in the walker. My Pinside picture is on it. Please say hello.

Also play me a game I need the practice.

#140 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I will be the guy in the walker. My Pinside picture is on it. Please say hello.
    Also play me a game I need the practice.

Which day you going?

#142 6 years ago
    Quoted from hodgesm0:

Do you guys have a Rob Zombie's Spookshow International on display?

Yes we dropped off Rob Zombie, Dominos and americas most wanted

IMG_6048 (resized).JPGIMG_6048 (resized).JPG

#143 6 years ago

TNA arrived today !
    I love the smell of a new pinball machine in the morning.

IMG_9864 (resized).jpgIMG_9864 (resized).jpg
    #144 6 years ago

Arcade Expo 4.0
    Expanded Food Court Announcement for 2018

EATS: Hamburgers, french fries, Tetris Tots, fried mac-n-cheese balls, Tacos, spanish beans, home made Soups (three types), onsite smoked pulled pork, homemade style ham or turkey sandwiches, hot dogs, nachos, Italian imported onsite-made pizza, funnel cakes and more!

DRINKS: Classic sodas, all flavors, water, Craft brews from Brew Rebellion including custom beers for AE4, mixed drinks, shots, bars with walk up window. and more.

Dietary needs? Plenty of organic, vegetarian and gluten free food.

AE4 food_edited-1 (resized).jpgAE4 food_edited-1 (resized).jpg
    #146 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckcasey:

Dietary needs? Plenty of organic, vegetarian and gluten free food.

GF here.

#147 6 years ago

I know!
    Chuck’s getting games from the future now! Can you please bring me my Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure pin the next time you leap?

#148 6 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

I know!
    Chuck’s getting games from the future now! Can you bring me my Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure pin the next time you leap?

Thats how chuck knows titles of future CGC pins...

#149 6 years ago

But,
    Do we call him “Kingpin” now, or never?

#150 6 years ago

Many thanks to the technicians that are working overtime in order to make Arcade EXPO
    Fantastic!

There are 227 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-expo-march-17-19-in-banningca/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.