Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 198 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dbellAZ
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image-386.jpg
    image-101.jpg
    image-172.jpg
    image-657.jpg
    image-752.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-482.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-637.jpg
    image-799.jpg
    image-998.jpg
    image-651.jpg
    image-316.jpg
    image-473.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dbellaz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 9 years ago

Not much info seems to be available on the tournament. Anyone have some details? Time, cost, divisions, etc? IFPA points? I'm sure I'm not the only that would like to know. It's more fun to compete!

2 weeks later
    #98 9 years ago

I'll probably go for about half of Friday, possibly for some of Saturday as well. Wouldn't mind a badge.

My current plan is to leave Tucson around 9am Friday. Not sure about return, but probably don't want to get back too late Saturday, so will likely need to leave by late afternoon. If someone from Tucson or Phoenix (if you've been to recent AZ pinball tournaments, good chance we already know each other) needs a 1- or 2-way ride that matches that itinerary, PM me. I'll also be hooking up with family and probably be off in Palm Springs, etc., for some of the time, so you might be on your own for travel to/from hotels or restaurants during the event.

Dave

#146 9 years ago

I've got a groupon for two adult Saturday passes that I won't be able to use (plans changed, still going Friday). I'll offer it as a gift to the first Pinsider who PM's me their email address. Perhaps also make a "PM sent" post here so others will know it's spoken for. It's free - no strings attached - but if you want to pay it forward, please consider making a donation to Pinside.

1 week later
    #198 9 years ago

I played Blaster on this machine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dbellaz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-expo-january-16-18-2015?tu=dbellaz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.