Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 198 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dbellAZ
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image-386.jpg
    image-101.jpg
    image-172.jpg
    image-657.jpg
    image-752.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-482.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-637.jpg
    image-799.jpg
    image-998.jpg
    image-651.jpg
    image-316.jpg
    image-473.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cactusjack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago

I look forward to attending. Let us hope you focus on Quality more than quantity.

5 months later
    #35 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Will there be "older" games?

For some reason, all the WMS 60's titles have been removed from the list of 500+ games? Seems a bit odd, O-din.

Just kidding.......

1 week later
    #39 9 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Just got a three day pass and a plane ticket for christmas!!! STOKED!!!! Who all is going? I will bring Pinside ID badges so we can find each other.

I will be there a minimum of Friday night and all day Saturday.

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

"So, what would you little maniacs like to do (play) first?"
    Image (auto-loading disabled)

IMG_2423.jpg 47 KB

IMG_2424.jpg 49 KB

weirdscience2.jpg 4 KB

Can you circle the ones with Rubber Post caps?

#66 9 years ago

Agreed. Saturday mid day is probably the best time to schedule something. Either that or early evening before everybody disappears for dinner.

#69 9 years ago
    Quoted from iwantansi:

Banning is only 90 minutes away for most of us in So Cal
    It isnt the ideal location but I'd rather have a nice peaceful drive for 90 minutes, than the hour of hell of a drive in to LA to go to 82

Besides that, how could anyone living within a 2 hour drive pass on such a local event? Its not like you have to buy a plane ticket, book it weeks in advance, get a hotel room for a weekend, pay for over priced hotel food and drink. etc. etc.

Its local. Plan for one day, if it doesn't float your boat, turn around and go home. It will cost you less than most people pay for some lame a$$ mod they buy for their game!

I can see not including the family with a number of unknowns but I would think every local pinhead should be supporting them if at all possible.

3 weeks later
    #193 9 years ago

Maybe running the Williams All-in-one Board was the only way to get Blaster back in working order. I suppose if it were possible, they should have disabled all the other titles.

Can't tell from the photo, was Blaster one of those Bubble's/Drain-O can cabinets?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cactusjack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-expo-january-16-18-2015?tu=cactusjack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.