Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 198 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dbellAZ
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image-386.jpg
    image-101.jpg
    image-172.jpg
    image-657.jpg
    image-752.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-482.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-637.jpg
    image-799.jpg
    image-998.jpg
    image-651.jpg
    image-316.jpg
    image-473.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

2 months later
    #15 9 years ago

That video was great. Love not only how many machines, but how many are old school. I'm spoiled by being able to play all the modern machines with collector friends, don't get as many chances to check out old solid states and EMs. I'll be there for sure!

1 month later
    #19 9 years ago

David and everyone else I know who keeps showing up on weekends to shop games, take pics as you work and bump this thread with them! Get some excitement building.

2 weeks later
    #25 9 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Not much buzz about this? It's only like 6-7 weeks away ....
    rd.

I'm telling people about it person when I see them, just recruited a tech to hopefully help shop out EM games. A lot of the SoCal people aren't active on the forum, but they read and/or know what's going on.

I'd love to see more buzz though for sure!

1 week later
    #28 9 years ago
    Quoted from rvdv:

It's coming up soon now
    Can't wait to play Hercules !!

Take some pics next time you're there working on things, lets get people hyped up!

3 weeks later
    #61 9 years ago

From what I can tell the people who are planning on only being there one day (that would be me and most of my friends it seems) that day will be Saturday.

#77 9 years ago

I need Ron and Angie to take me in their limo!

2 weeks later
    #184 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

And I agree completely about the lines. I never had to wait in a line any longer than 1 person in front of me to play (ie, someone playing the pin, 1 person in line behind them, then me).

Plus there was always something awesome and open right near the game you wanted to play, we just hopped on a different game, and then when we were done the game we had been hoping to play was almost always free by then.

It helped that I was mostly skipping the modern DMD games though, they seemed to have more lines. I already know most of them or can play them any time. The older solid states were awesome, had a blast on them. I'd never had a chance to play Jungle Lord for instance. All sorts of cool layouts and gimmicks from that era.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-expo-january-16-18-2015?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.