Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by tundrorock
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
    57454012360__31157BA9-B39D-4699-8ED9-8CF6905C1D02 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0581 (1) (resized).JPG
    IMG_3051 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3049 (resized).jpg
    20190317_135949 (resized).jpg
    20190317_145932 (resized).jpg
    A2D1B3DB-FC76-4706-A060-32C43E547444 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    moptbl (resized).jpg
    4218BE57-8E08-40FE-92CE-3B0CC8911B35 (resized).jpeg
    mop (resized).jpg
    arcade (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HEAD_boss_HOG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

Great ideas, parking is gonna be an issue until the owner buys a empty lot around the MOP. That could cost Millions, since the city would require it to be up to code. You know how that goes, they want in on everything. On Top of the parking issue, we have a building issue. We are out of room. (I say "we" because I am one of the volunteer techs that put in 20+ days a year at the MOP)
    The food truck idea is a great idea. I will pass it on to the owner. Hes a cool guy open to suggestions. I also thinks this needs to addressed. And food trucks are the answer. Its simple, cost free to the MOP, and fun for everyone. We have a back lot that would be perfect for it. I wonder if its because its so far from the real world that there are no trucks willing to drive out?

I think that the Boss Hog Food Truck would suit the needs of the masses. problem is, the boss hog only comes out once or twice per year. i heard he's like the groundhog.

#71 5 years ago
    Quoted from rikity:

Made it the last day, my younger one whined a little 3 hours in but after some snacks she was ok
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for coming, and bringing the kids! this year was amazing; so many families and children. i am so happy to see so many people enjoying the museum. we work very hard to keep the pinballs up and running, and the arcade staff/volunteers work hard as well. the museum is a special place! I am happy to meet new people there every event, and am overjoyed to see the kids having so much fun.

so please spread the good word and look forward to pinball madness in October! we will have arcade and pinball open for that event, much like Arcade Expo.

best wishes to my fellow gamers and pinheads!

Hog

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HEAD_boss_HOG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-expo-50-march-15-17-2019-banning-ca?tu=HEAD_boss_HOG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.