Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 230 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by rvdv
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Monte Carlo BB (resized).jpg
    Blackwater BB (resized).jpg
    IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0052 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0200 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0258 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0194 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0215 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0190 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0281 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4102 (resized).PNG
    Let's Visit The Pinball Museum In Banning California (resized).jpg
    IMG_0989 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0538 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 7 years ago

I will be there! Looking forward to seeing the Frontier!

#26 7 years ago

I think it would be pretty cool if those that attend take a picture of themselves that day and post it to this thread so fellow Pinsiders could recognize each other and say hello or if we could arrange a meetup time to introduce ourselves to each other on Saturday or something. Would people be interested in a meetup? I could work out the details if so.

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

The meetup spot should totally be the world famous KFC Buffet!

Now that's out there in left field. You will have to explain that one to me.

#31 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

Seriously man, there is a freakin' All-You-Can-Eat buffet style Kentucky Fried Chicken just minutes away from the Museum of Pinball! I haven't seen or eaten at one since I lived in San Antonio in the early nineties!
    Fill up on sodium and then play pinball while your fingers swell up - fun for the whole family!!

To funny...ok or chicken we can set up a vote.

2 weeks later
    #67 7 years ago

Ok this is my first time going...Should I buy my tickets in advance and pick them up at the will call? Is there a big line at the show or am I fine just arriving a bit early and buying my ticket at the show? Is the ticket line and will call line the same?

#69 7 years ago

I will recheck but I think I will only be there Saturday and they were regular price last time I checked.

#72 7 years ago

Will I be able to buy a dinner ticket for the Frontier showing Saturday morning there? Will these sale out?

#76 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

Will I be able to buy a dinner ticket for the Frontier showing Saturday morning there? Will these sale out?

Bought them online so I am ready and excited!

#78 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

Is there a list of pinball machines and arcade games at the expo this year, anywhere? There's a broken google doc on the official site. I want to make a list of games before I go for... stat building purposes.

I was hoping there was a list too so I can figure out my must play list!

#79 7 years ago

REWARD!

If anyone from Arizona is coming could I talk you into picking me up a couple six packs of this beer for those that can't get it in California?

IMG_0371 (resized).JPGIMG_0371 (resized).JPG

#82 7 years ago
    Quoted from patrickvc:

Where in Az can you get it. I'm bringing a cooler it can ride with

I am going to call the Arizona distributor tomorrow when they open.

#92 7 years ago

Tomorrow at this time I will be in Banning....can't wait, to all that are there now have a great day flipping!

#112 7 years ago

On my way, 4:30 hour drive

IMG_1604 (resized).JPGIMG_1604 (resized).JPG

#153 7 years ago
    Quoted from patrickvc:

I'm disappointed in you Pinballew. You're a Cali driver shouldn't that speedo be a few more clicks to the right? You holding up traffic man

That was for the picture speed

#171 7 years ago

Shout out to Patrickvc for this!

IMG_0989 (resized).JPGIMG_0989 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-expo-30-whos-going?tu=pinballlew and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.