Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 230 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by rvdv
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Monte Carlo BB (resized).jpg
    Blackwater BB (resized).jpg
    IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0052 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0200 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0258 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0194 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0215 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0190 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0281 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4102 (resized).PNG
    Let's Visit The Pinball Museum In Banning California (resized).jpg
    IMG_0989 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0538 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckcasey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 7 years ago

Let the games begin. Many upgrades and new games. They've added all the new Stern LEs (GB LE, B66 SLE) plus 500+ others. March Specialities has 14 DEMO pins including 3 x B66 Premiums, 2 x Can Crusher, 2 x Aerosmith, 3 x GB Prem, and more.
    Not to mention 500+ arcade games. All on free play. And so much more...

I personally tuned up Big Bang Bar today. It's all ready to play.

Did I mention 500+ pins all on free play!

VOLUNTEER PINBALL TECHS NEEDED - we need volunteer techs. Please contact me if you'd like to volunteer one or more days. Volunteers get free entry, TECH t-shirt and a meal ticket. BRING YOUR OWN TOOLS. PM me if you would like more info.

#60 7 years ago

Wow, over 40 techs appeared this weekend to assist with the 550+ pins at the Museum of Pinball preparing for Arcade Expo 3.0

It's a dream come true. This will be the SoCal event NOT TO MISS in 2017. In future years, as we grow and expand, it will be one of the primary events of the country.

Everything is coming together great. All the pins are ready and over 500 arcade games from the vintage US to brand new foreign games all on free play.

See you there. And thanks to the top pin techs in SoCal (and some from NorCal and other states) who donated their time this weekend and next to make this event awesome.

#74 7 years ago

I too am a tech and can tell you guys, specially if you haven't been before, you'll be blown away by the rows and rows of pins. We have all the new LE Sterns from B66 down. All the top 100s. We're doing a final count Friday morning but I predict over 550.

I personally cleaned Big Bang Bar, Fun House, and so many more.

March Specialties has 13 demo pins including 3xB66, 2xAero, 2xCan Crusher, 3xGB Prem, 2xMet LED, and a Kiss Pro.

And so much more. And did I mention all the improvements? Wait until you see the new massive vendor tent and outdoor seating area.

I'll be there Thursday putting final touches and Friday getting ready to open the door.

There are lines at registration. The later in the day the longer the lines but they never get too bad. I would suggest buying in advance but it doesn't make that big of difference.

While there, if you'd like to help tech in the future, please ask for Chuck Casey or Kenny Hardy. We'd be glad to set you up for future tech days.

#91 7 years ago

Here's a sneak peak behind the scenes. Also, I've heard fabulous rumors of all types of surprises. Let me give you one; Dirty Donny will be in the Marco booth signing and selling. Selling what? That's for you to find out.

I also saw the "drink" load in and the HUGE effort going into the exterior.

Official count of working pinball machines: 511
    Arcade games ???

IMG_5418 (resized).JPGIMG_5418 (resized).JPG

IMG_5421 (resized).JPGIMG_5421 (resized).JPG

IMG_5420 (resized).JPGIMG_5420 (resized).JPG

IMG_5427 (resized).JPGIMG_5427 (resized).JPG

IMG_5450 (resized).JPGIMG_5450 (resized).JPG

IMG_5452 (resized).JPGIMG_5452 (resized).JPG

IMG_5454 (resized).JPGIMG_5454 (resized).JPG

IMG_5459 (resized).JPGIMG_5459 (resized).JPG

IMG_5465 (resized).JPGIMG_5465 (resized).JPG

IMG_5466 (resized).JPGIMG_5466 (resized).JPG

#150 7 years ago

We have the same burger joint who puts love into each made to order burger. Also have veggie burgers, mac-n-cheese burgers and the tretrus-tots and fries, a Mexican taco truck and more. We have a bar and a more beer booths. Also dont forget the desserts including the custom hand made "on a stick" ice creams and fruit stuff. And there more snacks inside. Also live bands, tons of vendors, karaoke, and so much more. A bunch of celebs last night too.

Next event at the Museum of Pinball is Pinball Madness, a combo Halloween based event, on October 20-22.

#160 7 years ago

Thanks #cosmokramer They are my first two "NIB" games and can't wait to get them home. After the excitement I will share the audit reports. Two of the other MoP techs also bought NIB demo pins and I'll ask them too.

One highlight of the NIB deal was having Dirty Donny sign my Met apron and translite.

Also note, if you're interested in a future demo pin via Marco, they do it at each show they're at including one or both of the two up North (CAX and/or PaGoGo). Talk to Shannon at Marco (tell her Chuck sent you) for prices or PM me for buyers experience.

Have fun everyone, the techs worked their tails off getting the pins ready. They're slowly failing and we're working hard to get them all back working for you.

Lastly, if you'd like to tech in the future; we meet once a month for a relaxed play and tune get together at the Museum. We do full weekends the closer we get to an event. We could use your expertise. We have techs of ALL levels. PM me or contact via cell (everyone seems to have my # these days)

Thanks everyone and pin-on ! (a few pics below)

IMG_5429 (resized).JPGIMG_5429 (resized).JPG

IMG_5450 (resized).JPGIMG_5450 (resized).JPG

IMG_5528 (resized).JPGIMG_5528 (resized).JPG

IMG_5519 (resized).JPGIMG_5519 (resized).JPG

IMG_5529 (resized).JPGIMG_5529 (resized).JPG

IMG_1296 (resized).JPGIMG_1296 (resized).JPG

IMG_5540 (resized).JPGIMG_5540 (resized).JPG

IMG_5538 (resized).JPGIMG_5538 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckcasey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-expo-30-whos-going?tu=chuckcasey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.