2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 230 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rvdv
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 69 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Monte Carlo BB (resized).jpg
    Blackwater BB (resized).jpg
    IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0052 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0200 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0258 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0194 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0215 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0190 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0281 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4102 (resized).PNG
    Let's Visit The Pinball Museum In Banning California (resized).jpg
    IMG_0989 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0538 (resized).JPG

There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
    #1 2 years ago

March 17-19 Banning CA.

Who's going this year?

http://www.arcadeexpo.com/

#2 2 years ago

I am Great show, had a lot of fun last year. Highly recommended. Great people, great staff, close to 500 pinball games, 200 arcades, foodtrucks, what's not to like?

#3 2 years ago

About a half dozen of us from the Sacramento area are going. Heading down Thursday.

#4 2 years ago

I will be there Friday and Saturday doing tech help.

#5 2 years ago

I will be there Saturday.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from unigroove:

I am Great show, had a lot of fun last year. Highly recommended. Great people, great staff, close to 500 pinball games, 200 arcades, foodtrucks, what's not to like?

Nice, see you there Jonathan.

#7 2 years ago

Not much love for one of the best shows out there!?

Seriously, while other shows have maybe more community heart, you're going to be hard pressed to ever visit a collection this amazing, you gotta come out.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Not much love for one of the best shows out there!?
    Seriously, while other shows have maybe more community heart, you're going to be hard pressed to ever visit a collection this amazing, you gotta come out.

Where else can you see Two ... yes TWO Varkons, TWO Williams Joust pinball, Cosmic Princess, Stargazer, Gottlieb Rocky, Eclipse, Starlitght, a Bell Games Fireball II, A lot of Zaccaria pins Lots of other rare Pinball and video games plus HUNDREDS more?

#9 2 years ago

20150117_ARCEXPO_web (resized).jpg

#10 2 years ago

A few of us Arizonans will be in attendance. Such a great show

#11 2 years ago

I was actually in Banning last November and visited the Museum of Pinball. John had aquired a few European games I had never seen before, so I will be looking to play these in a few weeks. Again: great show, make sure you're there!

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from unigroove:

I was actually in Banning last November and visited the Museum of Pinball. John had aquired a few European games I had never seen before, so I will be looking to play these in a few weeks. Again: great show, make sure you're there!

He's got new games like Batman 66 and Ghostbusters LE now too. Hopefully at some point an Alien!

#13 2 years ago

I will be there! Looking forward to seeing the Frontier!

#14 2 years ago

I'll also be attending. Such a blast all weekend long

#15 2 years ago

Is there a groupon this year?

#16 2 years ago

Who from AZ is going to be out in Banning?? I'll be out there the whole weekend. Special shout out to Aurich. Would love the opportunity to say "hi", shake your hand for all the time/effort/work that you've done on the Alien machine. Hoping to see my LE machine home in AZ by the end of April.

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from CheapTrick33:

Who from AZ is going to be out in Banning?? I'll be out there the whole weekend. Special shout out to Aurich. Would love the opportunity to say "hi", shake your hand for all the time/effort/work that you've done on the Alien machine. Hoping to see my LE machine home in AZ by the end of April.

If you see me don't be shy, introduce yourself.

#18 2 years ago

Will Do. I'm kinda hard to miss....I'm 6"4' 250...and look a little like Charles Manson after a 3 day Bender!!! In all fairness, I know of you from this form and other pinball stuff, no idea what you look like!!!

#19 2 years ago

Yup! Might even camp...

#20 2 years ago

if all goes well i'll be there friday with my buddies.. saturday with my kids

#21 2 years ago

Planning on it! Prob should buy tickets already.

#22 2 years ago

Anyone heard if the new Aerosmith game will be on the floor??

#23 2 years ago

I don't know, but I do know that AYCE Gogi in Van Nuys is having an Aerosmith Party the night before Expo. If you're in town, come check it out! Great food and excellent pinball machines.

#24 2 years ago

In all fairness, I know of you from this form and other pinball stuff, no idea what you look like!!!

I'll look like my Twitter avatar, complete with Street Fighter hat, easy to spot: https://twitter.com/aurich

#25 2 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I'll look like my Twitter avatar, complete with Street Fighter hat, easy to spot: https://twitter.com/aurich

Looking forward to chatting with you again, and maybe play some dollar games. I met you at the aliens expo party. Maybe I'll wear my aliens t-shirt.

IMG_0177 (resized).JPG

#26 2 years ago

I think it would be pretty cool if those that attend take a picture of themselves that day and post it to this thread so fellow Pinsiders could recognize each other and say hello or if we could arrange a meetup time to introduce ourselves to each other on Saturday or something. Would people be interested in a meetup? I could work out the details if so.

#27 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

I think it would be pretty cool if those that attend take a picture of themselves that day and post it to this thread so fellow Pinsiders could recognize each other and say hello or if we could arrange a meetup time to introduce ourselves to each other on Saturday or something. Would people be interested in a meetup? I could work out the details if so.

The meetup spot should totally be the world famous KFC Buffet!

#28 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

The meetup spot should totally be the world famous KFC Buffet!

Now that's out there in left field. You will have to explain that one to me.

#29 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

Now that's out there in left field. You will have to explain that one to me.

Seriously man, there is a freakin' All-You-Can-Eat buffet style Kentucky Fried Chicken just minutes away from the Museum of Pinball! I haven't seen or eaten at one since I lived in San Antonio in the early nineties!

Fill up on sodium and then play pinball while your fingers swell up - fun for the whole family!!

#31 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

Seriously man, there is a freakin' All-You-Can-Eat buffet style Kentucky Fried Chicken just minutes away from the Museum of Pinball! I haven't seen or eaten at one since I lived in San Antonio in the early nineties!
    Fill up on sodium and then play pinball while your fingers swell up - fun for the whole family!!

To funny...ok or chicken we can set up a vote.

#32 2 years ago

Hahaha! Dude I don't really want KFC

Oh, I wouldn't really recommend Consuelo's. That's the place where I ordered a California burrito, they ended up making me two burritos that weren't Cali burritos, and then they got upset when I told them my order was wrong!

That extra burrito sure hit the spot after a long night of scorekeeping, though!

#33 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

Yup. Had lunch there last year on Saturday. Worth the price but is anyone sure they still have the buffet?

#34 2 years ago

Fast food buffets are a bad Idea. I haven't eaten at a McDonalds since the great food poisoning incident of 1992 at the Tucson all u can't eat location.

#35 2 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Yup. Had lunch there last year on Saturday. Worth the price but is anyone sure they still have the buffet?

The signage says it does!

Quoted from vicjw66:

Fast food buffets are a bad Idea. I haven't eaten at a McDonalds since the great food poisoning incident of 1992 at the Tucson all u can't eat location.

Dude! What did the McDonalds buffet consist of?!

I worked at Wendy's when they had the salad bar with the pasta and potatoes. That was probably the best fast food buffet ever!

(Sorry to derail the AE3 thread. Can't wait! I'm beating everybody at Joust!!)

#36 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

The signage says it does!

Dude! What did the McDonalds buffet consist of?!

Everything. And therein lies the problem. The body can only take so much crap food. Eating filet-o-fish, Big Mac, chicken nuggets, apple pie, and sundae all at once is a recipe for disaster. My friend got the worst of it. Sick on my couch (or in my bathroom) for 3 days. He was visiting from L.A. When I was at U of A.

Anyway, KFC has the worst chicken. Tastes funny. There is a Popeyes close to the place that has much better food. But buffets are for young people with iron stomachs and little money. It's better to pay a little more for a nice portioned meal that is made to order than making yourself so full on crap you cant enjoy the show.

#37 2 years ago

We should do a old fashioned pot luck at my pad. I'm only 5 miles away. Hope to run into all of you there.

#38 2 years ago

I went to both previous shows, I had an incredible amount of fun and was even part of the world record participants, but $45 a head this year is a bit too rich for us. Hopefully some discounts show up before it's sold out or I'm going to miss out : (
    Highlights:
    World Record most simultaneous pinball players
    playable Archer pinball
    got to take over a pacman game for Billy Mitchell
    marco stern games on free play with headphones. GOT and Whoa Nellie were great.

I encourage anyone to go, it was a unique collection and such a great energy. Hope to get to go.

#39 2 years ago

Wow is it really $45? I've never actually paid to get in since I always volunteer before the show.

#40 2 years ago

Show me the way to go to expo!!

tumblr_m8z67y7bqR1qcm4tco1_1280 (resized).jpg

#41 2 years ago

YES. Saturday for sure. Should be fun!!!

#42 2 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Wow is it really $45? I've never actually paid to get in since I always volunteer before the show.

Here dude:
    https://www.goldstar.com/events/banning-ca/arcade-expo-tickets#dates-times

#43 2 years ago

Cool. I was looking for that again. I took advantage of that price the second year. Thanks again!

#44 2 years ago

There will be an Aerosmith Pro.

#46 2 years ago

If anyone going to the show has a nice diamondplate Diner or nice Judge Dredd. looking to trade I have a nice players Banzai Run with a nice cabinet I could bring from AZ

#47 2 years ago

Do people know if there is going to be the silent auction parts machines again? Been debating starting a homebrew project and figure may be better place to start than brand new everything (well, economical)

#48 2 years ago

Pinball Magazine will be present, but won't be doing a booth this year. I will however have some copies of Pinball Magazine No. 4 with me which are for sale. If you see me walking around, feel free to ask if I have any left. I'll be happy to help

I know of one booth that will be at the show which will be pretty cool, but I don't know if I can spill the beans yet...

#49 2 years ago

Were heading there for the weekend. Currently visiting Palm Springs and noticed a few places advertising it with posters in their windows which I thought was pretty awesome!

Anyone know if there will be a DI there? I really want to try that game (although my wallet my regret it if I do)

#50 2 years ago

Banning is a pinball players dream. I can't wait to go again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 107.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 144.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    The MOD Couple
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 35.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    Boards
    PCB Emporium
    $ 39.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Lighting - Interactive
    TheDudeMods
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    $ 29.95
    $ 79.99
    $ 149.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    € 12.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Multigame
    $ 3.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside