(Topic ID: 246148)

Stern Pinball Button Integration could be better...

By NathanN

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 344 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by NathanN
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    0A42C130-D411-40E6-80BB-5778385F4FAA (resized).jpeg
    RemoveTrashPosts (resized).jpg
    D7B8A3BD-61A4-4CF1-8CC4-2EA39A720BF9.gif
    C4C38176-A580-4C0C-9AB8-EEBF6BBE88F5 (resized).png
    46C35E82-835F-436E-9B2C-7E4CD06E27A9 (resized).png
    giphy1.gif
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    6561A739-E561-4F03-8DAE-A02D36F62780 (resized).png
    3912F732-8E3F-4125-9263-5C1680F627F2 (resized).png
    57DAE58B-DB8D-4FD0-AB04-B96C9BB24448 (resized).png
    C9F91F04-1DE0-46BD-AA1F-FEC0EEB92FD5 (resized).png
    F305607B-D346-4568-89CD-CBCCA855FBCE (resized).png
    A5B737C5-C376-47D2-A705-CD4A47DB93AF (resized).png
    620FCA50-BE3C-4AF1-8341-44491EB7DCAC (resized).jpeg
    20190807_151031 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#88 4 years ago

Yeah! Lets get an inside journalist scoop on this Crazy Bangerjay guy! I suspect he's up to no good and there is most Certainly a conspiracy afoot!

#90 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

WTH is going on here.
    I have not read the thread... I tried and can not tell if this is all some inside joke thread, people have hacked each others accounts, or WTF is going on???
    guessing some thread title changes combined with some sort of youtube or podcast stuff that happened off the site is leaving a bunch of holes?
    can someone catch me up on all this?

They had a simple argument that started with "You like Whysnow, No You like him, NO!!!" lol Typical pinball battle of knowledge. Plus we All like Whysnow!!

#94 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I ma an OK guy. ask levi.

Yes you are. Your posts always make me smile or laugh. lol

#123 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

From what it seems in the 2nd photo it showcases suggestion for Bankruptcy. So assuming a reorganization? But yess you are right it seems like rents are at play and a couple lawsuits there as well..

So I understand. You are trying to slander the reputation of Jon and his company based on as you put it "It Seems to suggest" theory? I think Jon was seen in a girls gone wild video 20 years ago also. Are we looking to dig up anything to create a feel important in the pinball circle or square? Is this some new form of National Enquirer Pinball addition format??? I love most topics of pinball and its marketplace but going after Assumed dirt on someone is rather low. Who cares if he Might have business issues? Has he effected you or Anyone in the pinball community. Having met most of the Suncoast team I can say without question they were the nicest most sincere and dedicated team I have met. Success story, don't know but it is sad to see you shoveling dirt on their character and company just for a few internet clicks. I respect anyone (including you) that creates topics of interest in our fun hobby to feel invested in knowledge just not sure what your direction is honestly. I rather understand Zach sticking his opinion in as he is an action Business partner with Suncoast so I suspect he might know a bit more then you. Stick with the Joy of pinball and content, you actually have some good content. The Rush Limba thing however will likely get you nowhere. Good luck with your crusade.

#125 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

I appreciate the good words and see your points. my focus is always on the fun of pinball but there sometimes are things like this that are not fun. It still needs to be covered seeing this could impact the community. Do I like the bad stories.. hell no..
    If Zach was a business partner of Suncoast then I hope he was aware. I assume he would of had a game being a distributor.. I wonder why he did not do a story on it on TWIP or Stream or Review then if so? I think his opinion would have been a great complimentary to mine so the community could have a couple points to review feedback on it and maybe that could of helped suncoast somehow?
    I truly wanted them to have success and still do. This topic was actually a question posed in pinball enthusiasts group on FB, however when I did look this up there was actually stuff that pulled up. That said, should the community know about this? I think so.
    I do appreciate the kind words and likewise maybe we could chat sometime.

Its possible Zach didn't report on it as even you have stated its Assumed. News is typically fact based. If Suncoast were to share their business position that would be fact. Hobbyists assuming the foundation of a business or individual seems a bit more like rumor or slander with an agenda. It truly would be sad if they failed but it does seem fair that They would be the ones to share their fate If they chose to do so. As they have (to my knowledge) not misled or failed to deliver Any commitments to the collective hobby I see no value in tearing down their name or character based on assumed speculation unless the intention is to sway the market towards black listing them. If that was the intention I suspect you could do 50 shows on DP pinball alone! lol There is Plenty of room for Great pinball shows! Make your show your own and I am Sure people will follow. Just focus on Real pinball! lol

#166 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

‪Tales from the Crypt Review.. An oldie and still a goodie! I remember watching this on USA up all night with Gilbert Godfrey.. They need to bring the show back !!

You got the game part right.... I do not believe this show ever aired on USA Up All Night. The crypt keeper was the host of this show, not Gilbert Godfrey. It was an HBO show.

#170 4 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Facts don't matter here. He is no longer representing Suncoast Pinball.

Maybe we need to keep asking. Nathan, where you a previous Suncoast employee? Seems like a simple journalist story honestly. Who knows the honesty Might even gain you some credibility. Come on you know this will keep getting asked just pull the bandaid off the pinball market wants to know...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-amp-pinball-talk-newdirtydonnyinterview-cosmiccarnival?tu=yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.