(Topic ID: 246148)

Stern Pinball Button Integration could be better...

By NathanN

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 344 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by NathanN
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    0A42C130-D411-40E6-80BB-5778385F4FAA (resized).jpeg
    RemoveTrashPosts (resized).jpg
    D7B8A3BD-61A4-4CF1-8CC4-2EA39A720BF9.gif
    C4C38176-A580-4C0C-9AB8-EEBF6BBE88F5 (resized).png
    46C35E82-835F-436E-9B2C-7E4CD06E27A9 (resized).png
    giphy1.gif
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    6561A739-E561-4F03-8DAE-A02D36F62780 (resized).png
    3912F732-8E3F-4125-9263-5C1680F627F2 (resized).png
    57DAE58B-DB8D-4FD0-AB04-B96C9BB24448 (resized).png
    C9F91F04-1DE0-46BD-AA1F-FEC0EEB92FD5 (resized).png
    F305607B-D346-4568-89CD-CBCCA855FBCE (resized).png
    A5B737C5-C376-47D2-A705-CD4A47DB93AF (resized).png
    620FCA50-BE3C-4AF1-8341-44491EB7DCAC (resized).jpeg
    20190807_151031 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nathann.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Arcade & Pinball Talk was created to share our love for all things Arcade & Pinball.(Talk Show, News, Rumors, Interviews, Reviews and Gameplay).

Who is your neighborhood Arcade & Pinball Talk guy, Nathan?

First off, I am just a normal guy working 2 jobs, raising 2 young daughters and trying to have as much fun as I can (when I can) playing and talking pinball.. It is very time consuming doing what I do, however as you all know the pinball sickness runs deep and likewise I want to do all that I can to bring you content that is valued by the community...

I am not sponsored. I am not a pinball retailer or distributor. I am not trying to sell you something. I am not paid at all for what I do.. I want to keep this stance as much as possible to make sure the content I generate is genuine and unbiased.. These are my opinions and mine alone.. I hope the Pinside community will respect this stance.

****Please show us your Pinside love and follow us on FB, Instagram and please subscribe to our YouTube Channel! Let’s keep the pinball conversations going!

Arcade & Pinball Talk Channel on YouTube: SUBSCRIBE NOW (Over 500 Pinball Videos)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsdYotuI5FNT3k_tcXG4qoA

Facebook Group: Arcade & Pinball Talk

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2160964380629006/

Instagram : arcadepinballtalk

https://www.instagram.com/arcadepinballtalk/

Email APT: [email protected]

Find Me On Pinside: NathanN

Feedback: I would love any feedback on ways to improve our content and or things we should add to make our content better for the pinball community.. Help me.. get you.. the content that you want..

Thank you for watching and following APT!

Order of Video Headlines for quick search:

1. Arcade & Pinball Talk Episodes

2. Pinball Machine Review and Gameplay

3. Virtual Pinball Reviews and Gameplay

4. How To - Walkthrough - Unboxing - Tutorial

**Video Hyperlinks Below**

1. Arcade & Pinball Talk Episodes ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Stern Pinball button integration could be better...

The best time to buy a pinball machine is..

Novus 1 Product Review:

Blitz Carnuba Wax Review:

Ball Barron Ninja Chrome Pinball Review:

Pinball Secret Codes Revealed:

Stern Secret Codes Revealed:

PIA vs Twipy.. My Thoughts

Are Stern Pinball Increases here to stay?

AtGames is disrupting the Arcade1Up and Toyshock Arcade and Pinball Markets:

Munster Secret Codes Revealed:

Alien First Impression:

Led Zeppelin First Impressions:

How to update code in stern pinball machines:

Star Trek Enterprise Mod Unboxing & Installation:

TMNT Playfield Issue:

TMNT Playfield Quality after 100 games:

TMNT Easter Egg #2:

TMNT Pro Issue:

TMNT Easter Egg - Stern’s next game?

TMNT Playfield Quality:

TMNT Unboxing:

The best place to store your pinball keys:

Should a He-Man Master of the Universe pinball machine be made?

Spike vs SAM, has cabinet and Playfield build quality suffered on new Stern games?

Is it time to change the Pinball Awards?

Are Pinball Toppers Worth the Money?

Are pinball manufacturers building and distributing machines, parts, playfields in Benelux?:

Are the clear Coat Issues at Stern and JJP directly related?:

Pinside-Pinstadium Discussion: What are acceptable marketing practices in the pinball community?

‪Which Pinball Manufacturers are UL and CE certified?‬

Clear Coat Issues: Should you buy the upcoming Elvira/GNR?

Suncoast Delays due to Layoffs and Quality?

Are Stern and other manufacturers raising prices?

In the News: Stern Star Wars HE Launch

Jurassic Park Pinball Discussion:

Interview: Dirty Donny and Cosmic Carnival

Rumor: Will GNR be the next JJP Title?

Rumor: JJP moving production to Europe?

Rumor: Zen and Stern Partnering?

Zen Entering VPIN Cabinet Market?

Rumor: Stern sold off to Matic?

Will Zen continue support for VPIN Cabs?

2. Pinball Machine Reviews and Gameplay ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Munsters Secret Mania steps to activate:

TMNT Half Shell Challenge Completed:

Jurassic Park Review/Gameplay:

X-Men Review/Gameplay:

Judge Dredd Review/Gameplay:

Stranger Things Review/Gameplay:

Batman 66 Review/Gameplay:

TMNT Final Battle Challenge Completed:

TMNT Review:

TMNT Kids Gameplay with Review:

Rick and Morty Review:

Dracula Gameplay/Review:

Dialed In Gameplay/Review:

Starship Troopers Gameplay/Review:

Indiana Jones Gameplay-Review:

Indianapolis 500 Gameplay/Review:

Star Wars Trilogy Gameplay/Review:

South Park Review/Gameplay:

POTC LE Review and Gameplay:

Attack from Mars Remake Review/Gameplay:

Gladiator Review/Gameplay:

Hobbit Review/Gameplay:

Batman The Dark Knight Review:

Medieval Madness Remake CGC Review:

Wizard of Oz Review:

Tales from the Crypt Review and Gameplay:

Al’s Garage Band Review and Gameplay:

Gorgar Review and Gameplay:

Cirqus Voltaire Review:

Deadpool Review:

Monster Bash Remake Review:

Black Knight Premium Review:

Cosmic Carnival Review:

Willy Wonka Review:

Houdini Review:

3. Virtual Pinball Reviews and Gameplay -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Theatre of Magic VP Review:

The Walking Dead VP Review:

Metallica VP Review:

Lethal Weapon 3 VP Review:

Johnny Mnemonic Visual Review:

Flintstones Visual Pinball Review:

Super Mario Bros Visual Pinball Review:

Popeye VP Review and Gameplay:

Nightmare on Elm Street Future Pinball Review:

Attack from Mars FX3 Review:

Playboy Visual Pinball Review:

Shooting the Rapids Remake Review:

Guns N Roses Visual Pinball Review:

Alien Isolation FX3 Review:

Aliens FX3 Review:

Gilligan’s Island VP Review:

Doom FX3 Review:

Grateful Dead VP Review:

Farfalla Remake Zaccaria Review:

Family Guy Visual Pinball Review:

Tropical Zaccaria Review:

He- Man Masters of the Universe Review:

AP (resized).jpgAP (resized).jpg
    F305607B-D346-4568-89CD-CBCCA855FBCE (resized).pngF305607B-D346-4568-89CD-CBCCA855FBCE (resized).png
    C9F91F04-1DE0-46BD-AA1F-FEC0EEB92FD5 (resized).pngC9F91F04-1DE0-46BD-AA1F-FEC0EEB92FD5 (resized).png

#2 4 years ago

Dirty Donny Cosmic Carnival Interview

#3 4 years ago

TheLaw My last thread was not done properly so I have created a new thread . I am tagging you so you are aware so we can keep our conversations going on this thread that will be used moving forward.

#4 4 years ago

Houdini Pinball Review

#5 4 years ago

New post tomorrow !

#6 4 years ago

Is Guns N Roses the next JJP game?

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from dc2010:

I've wanted a GNR pin for forever, I want this rumor to be true solo bad! And since Slash helped design the first one, and is a jjp fan, I tend to think it's happening, I may just have to do my first NIB...

The original GNR is a great game.. we cannot wait to see what the JJP treatment will look like!

#9 4 years ago

Next Post Tomorrow!

#10 4 years ago

After watching this review of a Vpin game, He -Man Masters of the Universe.. I think it is time we discuss making this into a mechanical pinball machine?

#11 4 years ago

In the News - Stern and Zen Partnering?

#12 4 years ago

Is Jersey Jack Pinball moving production to Europe?

#13 4 years ago

Finally, Willy Wonka Pinball Review!!!

#15 4 years ago

What would people like to see more of.. Mechanical Pinball or Virtual Pinball or a mix? Help me help you to get the content you want to see.. appreciate your feedback!

#16 4 years ago

Cosmic Carnival Review!!!

#17 4 years ago

New post dropping tomorrow!

#18 4 years ago

Star Wars Home Edition Discussion

#19 4 years ago

Kaneda Just Dropped the newest image of Jurassic Park by Stern!! What are your thoughts???
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#20 4 years ago

Jurassic Park Pinball Discussion :

#21 4 years ago

Are Stern and other manufacturers raising prices?

#22 4 years ago

Suncoast Pinball Delays due to Layoffs and Quality?

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from dc2010:

For some reason I couldn't hear audio, but I am rooting for Suncoast! Hopefully just a bump in the road
    Side note NathanN
    I'm originally from the Cincy area, what did you think of the Reds deadline deals?

Not sure what was up with audio? I tested it a couple times and it worked? Did you read the description of the video? Thoughts on that piece? Great to hear from another cincy fan!! Regarding cincy not sure I was a fan of the trade lol

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from dc2010:

For some reason I couldn't hear audio, but I am rooting for Suncoast! Hopefully just a bump in the road
    Side note NathanN
    I'm originally from the Cincy area, what did you think of the Reds deadline deals?

We are rooting for them as well...

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from dc2010:

I just turned on captioning!
    Probably my phone though
    As for the trade(s)
    Im okay with the first 2, upgraded the rotation, sent off the odd man out and recouped a former 2nd round OF prospect
    The trade of scooter is ...to be continued
    Truth is he wasn't gonna be around after the season, so even a player to be named later is better than nothing, gives these young guys more abs to prove themselves
    I didn't think Roark was really helping the team much, whereas Baur is stud, and under control through 2020

I think what you said is accurate.. the IF was a stretch and Puig was questionable but you make a great point some were already gone.. I hope this gets us back to a solid core!

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from thirdedition:

We were just down and streamed from Suncoast and heard nothing of layoffs, infact in our Q&A Jon (the owner) was talking about hiring more people. I'm not sure what rumors you are referring to.
    As for quality, they had a couple of bumps in the road to start but quickly figured them out and have them fixed.

The stories about layoffs were in June prior to launching #1. Most of the staff was terminated on the pinball side. That was a rumor but verified fact. I was told he hired back people but nothing like his prior staff. Stories from 3 separate interviews correlated issues of quality, using parts that were not tested (high breakage) and people not knowing what they were doing.. again I am only reporting here. We hope suncoast can get past whatever is occurring

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

If you truly want to see Suncoast succeed, why come on here and facebook and spread a bunch "rumors" about some supposed quality issues that nobody else on the largest pinball site in the world is discussing? It reads a lot more like you are trying to sew doubt about Suncoast in an effort to stir up drama and make a name for yourself as some kind of pinball pundit. All you are doing is sewing doubt about a new company, and making some people think twice about buying a machine from Suncoast. This HURTS Suncoast.
    Your "source" sounds an awful lot like a crappy employee that was laid off and not called back, which is common in some non-right to work states (of which Florida is one). Suncoast has posted multiple times they are hiring more people to build machines every week.
    I'll spell it out again.
    This is NOT a large company. It is a startup. They can't afford to have a team of assemblers sitting around and doing nothing if a game isn't ready to be produced. Delays in materials arriving, coding, etc can all stop a production line. Many businesses will lay off production employees for even a day or two due to slack work, because they do not have the money laying around to pay employees for doing nothing. This is also a time where bad employees are laid off and not called back. Some employees will find other jobs and not come back, because they need regular work. Some employees enjoy having the time off. I work for a billion dollar company, and they do the same thing with unskilled labor. Some people like it...some don't.
    Again, this is a NEW company. Pinball machines are complicated devices. When you are training new employees on a production line that literally has dozens of steps, you are going to have mistakes and stumble along the way. Hell, even Stern sends machines out with quality hiccups here and there. Jersey Jack POTC has numerous issues. Suncoast has done remarkably well for a new company, and has already produced more games than Deeproot!
    In summary, I think it is really shitty what you are trying to do here. Call Suncoast yourself and ask what is going on if it is so concerning, then report on that. Spreading this he-said she said shit and soliciting more people to send you juicy rumors with no names attached is nothing more than tabloid garbage. Be better than that. Build your name on substance, not drama.[quoted image]

Please Refer back to my comment above.. I thought we already talked through this on Facebook Jody? I am glad they are trying to get machines out..I never stated suncoast is bad. I only reported that there are issues with quality and per my reports of layoffs and verifications in other areas, I set out to ask the question in the video.. thank you for commenting again and appreciate you following this story.

#35 4 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

dude... just stick to your formula of reviewing 500+ virtual pinball games a month.
    This is really low bar clickbait material and totally not cool. It seems like you are beyond desperate for an audience and this is a really shitty way to grab a couple views.
    Did you try using your magical reporter powers to actually contact somebody at Suncoast? Or did you just read a rumor on a forum somewhere and barf out a video and cross post it literally everywhere like you do with every single one of your “reviews”?

To answer your question I have spent a month researching and verifying what I put out. Some rumor. Some facts but all in all I am trying to answer a question.. are those things tied together? I think I answered some of those questions but there are still questions to be answered. On a side note I have a ton of reviews on the way..

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from thirdedition:

As for untested breaking parts, Suncoast is using off the shelf parts from Pinball Life and Marco. I have yet to see or hear anything about high breakage. I played the proto-type and it played like a tank. I played two different production models and both of them made it through SFGE without problems.
    The group at Suncoast wonderful people and they are trying to make something for the pinball community to enjoy.

I am glad you had good experiences so far. I personally played the first models and did not have the same experience. I hope they have corrected those issues. I never stated suncoast is bad. I only reported that there are issues with quality and per my reports of layoffs and verifications in other areas, I set out to ask the question in the video.. thank you for commenting

#38 4 years ago

How do you make emojis on pinside??

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from Outlanes:

Does it give you any pause that so many people that in your target market are calling you out on your "reporting"? Perhaps your methods need a tweak?

Good point there.. and appreciate that comment. I will consider how I do this in the future for sure but to be honest to answer your question about my target market.. there are not many people calling me out? Most people that follow me appreciate that I am not just another lackey .. they appreciate that I try to research and investigate things, that I pose questions outside the normal pinball talking points, that I am honest and likewise unbiased in what I do.. because I do care.. so that is my format.. I ask hard questions sometimes and pose opinion op eds to discuss, but I also along the way find out things that some may not be happy about.. that said some people may hate what I do.. but a lot appreciate me shooting it straight. I want manufacturers to be the best they can and to find great success and likewise I will do what I can to help them while protecting the community beyond that .. I cannot please everyone and likewise that it ok.. everyone will always have different opinions.. different viewpoints.. etc.. But one thing I will always strive to do is to give unbiased material from the rumors, in the news, opinion op eds, to investigative stuff like this to even my reviews..From what I have seen so far most appreciate that..

Again thank you for commenting and for your feedback. Truly appreciate it

#41 4 years ago

Black Knight Premium Review:

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Anyone who calls a pinball machine a “table”
    should maybe reconsider what they’re reviewing.
    That gameplay footage showed some average playing. Why didn’t you backhand the lock target over and over? Do that and you’re half way to the GC. I figured that out after two games .... multiball after multiball is the way to go on that “table” ... lock it at the bottom and lock it at the top, and get some modes cranking.
    rd

Thank you for the response RD! I have always referred to them as tables but a Playfield is a Playfield, I get it. I have slowly been getting always from that term but I called them tables back when I was 7 in the bar with my dad shooting pool and playing arcades.. must be a southern thing lol..

You are right on the Gameplay. I am not a competition player and would say I am good at pinball. The format I shoot is never in a fixed location it is always in route, generally multiple machines back to back and limited time to shoot seeing I got 2 young kids.. so although I would like to play a game for 30 minutes it is just not doable with those restraints but also for my format which is quicker straight to the point Reviews so what I do for this all to work is shoot to engage the Playfield and targets so people can get a taste .. i am not shooting for points just trying to hit the lanes and different areas to show them off and what they do

That was my third time playing that machine had to drive 3 hours to play it and get video content. What you said does sound like a good strategy.. Once I get the opportunity to play it again I will definitely take your advice on that! Appreciate the heads up there, and truly appreciate you following us and watching!

#45 4 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Good reply.
    My post came off as douchey and I’m not “that guy” ... enough of that on Pinside already without me adding to it.
    Good luck with your venture.
    rd

Thanks man I actually do appreciate the feedback so keep it real and keep it coming. That is what makes me better ! But yes I take a lot of heat on here but that is ok.. I have thick skin and likewise it helps me to better myself in all that I do from headlines, shooting instead of engaging, camera angles etc.. I will say I may shoot more methodical now with the purpose of engaging instead of just shooting in general .. you made a good point. I have roughly 75 unpublished reviews already shot releasing weekly at this point but on my next times out to get content I will try to make that work.. again appreciate the advice and hopefully that will showcase better Gameplay

#47 4 years ago

Monster Bash Remake Review:

#48 4 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

I’d maybe add that there is no way you can format a review of anything in less than half an hour.
    I played BKSORLE for the first time last Friday, it took me half an hour to figure out where the shots were, let alone how all the modes worked.
    If I’d reviewed it after the first two games, my review would have been “this thing is a heap of shit!” But after I figured out the shots, got a few things going, learnt to play totally controlled (or you die) and GCd the game third game in, my review is totally different. It went from “why would you ever buy this thing?” to “‘maybe I would buy one”.
    I got my Alice Cooper a month ago, only now would I would feel comfortable giving it a detailed review .. I know all the modes, all the multiballs, and have almost beaten the machine a couple of times. So I can give a valid, balanced review of the thing, good and bad.
    In these days of 5 second attention spans, there is a rush to get things “to air” as quick as possible ... just take more time and do it in a more comprehensive way.
    Another route would be to interview a local player who has spent time on the machine and he can show you the ropes, which would provide better content. Maybe team up with them ... or join the local league where they might have access to the new machines locally.
    Just my 5c.
    rd

I get what you are saying. I already reviewed the Pro twice and now this premium beyond just playing the premium so I had over 30 games on the pro and premium but you make a great point.. I generally play 3-5 times and record on 2 of the attempts near the end . I will definitely take your points into consideration. Check out monster Bash review. Let me know if that is better

#50 4 years ago
    Quoted from TODD969:

You're nuts, wider flipper gap? It's an illusion.
    2" is 2" no matter how you measure it.[quoted image][quoted image]

Could definitely be an illusion so you make a good point, but look at the angle of the flippers, they are pointed more downward which back to your point makes it look wider for sure. I will generally say wider gap if they are actually wider or based on their angle seeing it changes the trajectory of the ball and increases difficulty.. so that all falls under flipper gap when I say that. Great points !

#51 4 years ago

Tropical Pinball Review by Zaccaria:

#52 4 years ago

Deadpool Review:

#53 4 years ago

Should Space Ghost be made into a pinball machine? We think the comedy, assets, callouts and theme would all make a great pinball machine!
    620FCA50-BE3C-4AF1-8341-44491EB7DCAC (resized).jpeg620FCA50-BE3C-4AF1-8341-44491EB7DCAC (resized).jpeg

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

The original show from the 60's or the talk show from adult swim? All hail Brak!

That is a good question.. the talk Show was freaking hilarious.. how about a mix of the 2?

#58 4 years ago

Family Guy Visual Pinball Review and Gameplay:

#59 4 years ago

Monster Bash Playfield Quick Look

#60 4 years ago

Farfalla Remake Zaccaria Review on Steam:

#61 4 years ago

Cirqus Voltaire Playfield Quick Look:

#62 4 years ago

Grateful Dead VP Review/Gameplay:

#63 4 years ago

Cirqus Voltaire Review and Gameplay:

#64 4 years ago

Gorgar Review and Gameplay:

#65 4 years ago

Doom FX3 Quick Review & Gameplay:

#66 4 years ago

Gilligan’s Island Visual Pinball Review

#67 4 years ago

Introducing our new Logo!

A5B737C5-C376-47D2-A705-CD4A47DB93AF (resized).pngA5B737C5-C376-47D2-A705-CD4A47DB93AF (resized).png
    #68 4 years ago

Aliens FX3 Review:

#69 4 years ago

Al’s Garage Band Review and Gameplay:

#70 4 years ago

Clear Coat Issues: Should you buy the upcoming Elvira/GNR?

#71 4 years ago

Our new channel art! What are everyone’s thoughts?

57DAE58B-DB8D-4FD0-AB04-B96C9BB24448 (resized).png57DAE58B-DB8D-4FD0-AB04-B96C9BB24448 (resized).png
    #74 4 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

As much as it pains me to back up Zach...Nathan is the worst person I've had to deal with in pinball, and that includes Kaneda haha. I've spent hours and hours PMing Nathan trying to understand and hear his side, but he is like the Alex Jones of pinball. I don't know what else to do...ugh!! Best of luck to him going forward

There is no reason to figure me out JEFF.. it is all good we are on separate paths man.. The issue here JEFF is you are allowing someone like Zach to destroy your platform and muddy your vision.. look at all this? Look at the pinball magazine debacle.. look at other media not wanting to be on the show.. you both Jointly attack anyone with opposing views now and then social mob them like you are doing now.. do you think this is ok?both your actions showcase the issue with the pinball community at this point. Sad.. Anyway moving on ..

#75 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Nate, you deleted my post on your Facebook channel because you didn’t like others seeing it. Below is my response to someone asking for reasons why I was questioning your content...then you deleted it. Here it is again for those interested. I also have screenshots of the chat if anyone is interested. I’m not trying to be mean, but my integrity has been questioned and my livelihood has been attacked by Arcade and Pinball Talk, so I should be able to look up for myself and report the actual facts, however inconvenient they are for this channel. Below are statements and content from Arcade and Pinball Talk, with an explanation of why each are harmful to our industry.
    “I think it is hilarious how everyone mocked me for using the term "Flipper Gap" on my reviews and APT episodes ..Other media ridiculed me.. Stated I had no clue what I was saying.. Stated I was not a good reviewer because I judged on that.. And now everyone uses the term generically to describe the "Flipper Gap" in the exact same context I created to score it on .. Funny how things come full circle, but also showcases the hypocrisy and bias by others in the pinball media to try to degrade and take away credibility from other competitors in the pinball space..
    **** You are welcome Pinball Community******”
    - This troubling argument is misguided in ways I’m ashamed to even discuss. His claim of hypocrisy and media bias regarding flipper gap has nothing to do with the size between flippers. He is saying that he is responsible for the term flipper gap! He rates....wait for it....flipper gap. Then equates that rating to any discussion of flipper gap. This is delusional. Delusional.
    Nate released a video talking about breaking news on clearcoat problems, only to provide no information whatsoever, and citing other media talking about it. The same media he calls bias. The video provided lacked one shred of anything, but turns his nose to people trying to provide actual news and content.
    “Very interesting.. other media seemingly pulling away from this week in Pinball ..??? It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.. Hmm ”
    - This statement infers that other media are pulling away from TWIP. Who is the other media? Who knows, Nate won’t say. What evidence does he have? Um, nothin.
    “If you are someone in the pinball community that is over the BS , tired of the pinball politics, the bias and social mob bullying then please Subscribe to our YouTube channel and support us and our stance and let’s see if we can change Pinball for the better.. so we can return to having fun and focusing on our friends in the pinball community.. THANK YOU for the opportunity to create content and THANK YOU for your support!
    PLEASE SHARE ! JOIN OUR MOVEMENT THANK YOU!”
    - Again, calling out pinball politics, bias, social mob bullying, BS.... Who is he talking about? No clue, Nate won’t say. And did he just refer to his Facebook page as a fucking “movement”.... whew....this is tough to read and type.
    “First things first. You all work together right? I am still figuring out the relationships here, but Jeff you specifically have Zach on TWIP. And Zach sells his machines on TWIP and FlipNOut and on SDTM and The stream that Ken runs with Zach seeing Zach supplies the machines for the stream for special when lit right? So again why are the only 3 people asking me this question all tied together?”
    - This statement was made by Nate at an attempt to suggest that three friends are working together to control the world. Here, he speaks of stuff he has no clue about.
    “We have been told by a select few people that we do not provide content wanted by the pinball community?? Here are the facts.. we are one of the fastest growing pinball channels for Mechanical and Virtual pinball!!
    Channel analytics
    Current subscribers +104 in last 28 days
    Last 28 days
    Watch time (min) 15.4K Up by 84%
    Views 8.6K Up by 56%”
    - This one make me smile every time I read it. “Facts”? What evidence does he have to support these asinine claims? He doesn’t but that’s not the issue, I could care less if he’s just plain wrong. He does so by posturing himself as being bullied, saying he is the outlaw and others are criticizing him. By doing this, and by not providing sources of who the “others” are, it directs the source of aggression to anyone else doing pinball media.
    “Are there Issues Brewing at Suncoast Pinball?
    Read the video description for a full breakdown of this story.”
    - As he wears a Suncoast Pinball hat, literally, when interviewing Dirty Donny on a previous video, this video Nate reports major layoffs of a new pinball company, that potentially affects the livelihood of many people. At least he provides evidence, right? Nope, provides no evidence and the information was found out to be incorrect. Ouch.
    - One video he reports Stern is raising their prices. (Cough) Incorrect information and no evidence
    - Amother video he reports JJP moving to Europe. (Cough) Incorrect information and no evidence
    - Another video he reports Stern sold the damn company to Brazil. Even you’re laughing at this point. (Cough) Incorrect information and no evidence
    This is just a quick snapshot. This isn’t even the whole picture. This type of “media” compromises not only the industry we love, but the livelihood of many, which will always be wrong in my eyes.

Zach. This just shows to me your bias for what I do on a completely different level.. side note read the descriptions of the videos because that is where the content is.. either way attacking credibility seems to be your thing now.. you attacked pinball magazine, me for the last 6 months and many others.. to anyone with a brain this showcases it all.. you made a dossier on me.. you are obsessed that I am a competitor in your space.. wow.. I deleted that post to save face .. for your and Jeff’s sake.. nothing more..

#76 4 years ago

Suncoast Arcade and Pinball Bankruptcy?? After hearing of this we researched and found a BK11 was filed alongside non payment of rents.. what does this mean for SUNCOAST?

3912F732-8E3F-4125-9263-5C1680F627F2 (resized).png3912F732-8E3F-4125-9263-5C1680F627F2 (resized).png6561A739-E561-4F03-8DAE-A02D36F62780 (resized).png6561A739-E561-4F03-8DAE-A02D36F62780 (resized).png
    #77 4 years ago

To my point Zach.. you make all kinds of opinions on people without doing due diligence.. my stories are becoming facts because I actually research my stories and likewise my suncoast story is coming true.. my story about European manufacturing is also coming true, 2 stories about to drop.. my story about Matic was about some of the partners and or Gary Stern being bought out by Matic which through many circles which you may not be in, are aware of.. that was also true. You have a hard on for me and I am pretty sure if people look back on the 8 episodes you talk about me on TWIP Podcasts, look at how you consistently come after me, they will agree.. the term bias is pretty specific.. you are absolutely biased against me and Arcade & Pinball Talk.. those are facts..

#80 4 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

What is the significance of Suncoast Arcade? Are they just a retailer/distributor? Have they screwed over pinball buyers? Trying to understand why Pinsiders should or need to know.

Suncoast is a new pinball company with Cosmic Carnival as a new market entry. So Suncoast filing from what it seems a BK then it showcases one company may be exiting the industry.

#82 4 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

ugh... what is worse than the kiss-ups in pinball? Someone trying to bring altNews antics into pinball.
    "See, they are rallying against me... I'm telling you what they are scared to tell you!"
    "They are trying to supress us.. join the movement!"
    "See I was right!" (When tossing out high probability guesses as hard facts)
    "The main stream media...." blah blah blah
    Listen - I am very outspoken about the kiss-ups and clique stuff in pinball, but for god sakes don't make it worse with this kind of alt-news platform crap.
    Death to self-promotion and subscriber begging.

I get your point.. and appreciate your opinion and feedback. I am against the clique bullying and anticsby those fearful of new media entries.. I get it.. but one I thing I will say is I cannot make it worse seeing alt news is already happening across every platform.. most podcasts and or shows give opinions not just stating what is happening in the industry. So currently that is the alt news.. I will say that I will take your advice and try to make it better.. I am more than open to constructive criticism and likewise I will listen and apply seeing I want everyone to get at least something out of the APT platform.. great stuff and appreciate the comment !

#83 4 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

They built a hundred or so Cosmic Carnivals pinball machines this past year. One of the small boutique companies at the fringes of pinball. But to their credit, they did get games built and do not appear to have ripped off any customers (but maybe their landlords and some vendors?)

I agree. They did actually get it almost to the finish that was very impressive. From what those pictures show I think you are right at this point.. unless there is more to this then the court docs show CH11 BK and potential liability by a landlord.. I am sure there is more that will be brought up about this and I will post as I hear more for everyone.

#96 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

“My stories are coming true” Oh wise pinball messiah, please lead us to your promised land of ignorance. We are here to worship your pathetic attempts to be relevant. Praise Be To Virtual Pinball Reviews and Double Flapping Paddle Gaps
    Wait, you said I had 6 episodes about you but now it’s 8? We should make it 9. Come on the podcast as a cohost, with all of my biased opinions (yeah I know it makes no sense) and your hard-hitting, investigative journali.....Hahahaha sorry had to laugh aloud there.
    If you need some attention Nate, hop on my coattails buddy, I’ll show you what real pinball dedication is.
    And no, I don’t have an erection for you....uh oh!!! Homophobia there Nate?!?! Real pinball media accept all followers regardless of gender, race, or sexual orientation

Zach Meny you are the classic social media bully. False information.. anytime something doesn’t go your way you bully and try to force your opinion and actions on others trying to change others perceptions.. unprofessional.. people believe you but your intentions are fake. Fake as hell..

and as we keep going back and forth I hope Jeff your best friend is taking note.. I hope greg is as well.. I hope your circle is.. you are the one digging on me and always have.. hell I had to even call you and my friend greg to figure out your damn issue.. the issue is you cannot stand I am in your space.. get over it.. You monetize the community and trick them into thinking you care.. you talk shit about everyone on your podcast and anytime someone does not share your opinion you intimidate and harass them.. funny how you can dish it out but can’t take it.. how pathetic.

#97 4 years ago
    Quoted from KHL:

@nathann[quoted image]</blockquote

@nathann[quoted image]

KHL very true..

#98 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:WTH is going on here.
    I have not read the thread... I tried and can not tell if this is all some inside joke thread, people have hacked each others accounts, or WTF is going on???
    guessing some thread title changes combined with some sort of youtube or podcast stuff that happened off the site is leaving a bunch of holes?
    can someone catch me up on all this?

I run one thread on here for all of my posts, but I have a lot of things drop weekly so that is why the thread is of different things. Today was suncoast and BK.. however a mr Zach felt the need to try to attack other people’s credibility like he always does when he cannot get over something. So apologize for the threading and Zach trying to take the attention away from suncoast all because I said his intro video sucked and should not be used on a prior FB post.. which I still absolutely believe..

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

op makes annoying videos with no info and floods all the facebook pinball pages with them and apparently tries to start drama with other pinball "news" outlets

InfiniteLives I am glad you like the content.

#100 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dude wants to be the next Kaneda.
    One is more than enough. That market is satisfied.
    Go away please.

CrazyLevi I am not sure of Kaneda s style but what I will say is if he is not following the circle, the monetized groups leaching the pinball community and going after facts and not fluff is what Kaneda does then I would be honored to be put in the same grouping as him..

#105 4 years ago
    Quoted from Knapp_Arcade:

Dude you need to keep it more positive. You’re negativity towards someone who makes their living in pinball with your hobby is rubbing people the wrong way. There is no “us” versus “them.” That’s just strange, conspiracy wackadoodle talk. This isn’t exactly the “media” it’s just people talking about a fun subject that they theoretically all enjoy. If you’re truly interested in feedback to make your posts better, lighten up and stop bashing people. Do what you do and don’t worry about all of the other stuff. That’s my $0.02. Back to drinking beer and playing pinball.

@knapp_arcade my only intention is to have fun and play pinball. What did I say that was negative besides that I do not like intro videos? Besides my only responses to Zach and Jeff? See I was never negative on anything until they started coming after me. They were negative to me on many occasions.. this.. is the first time I am fighting the BS.. the antics are ridiculous.. you are still on my group, look back at my posts, look back through this thread and then judge. I am the one under assault and it is being orchestrated bun zach. Don’t believe what he is saying above he took a lot of things I said out of context to misinform and sway opinion.. either way I am not taking their crap anymore I am done.. however I will take your feedback and get back to having fun.. I actually told that to Zach the other night before he made these ridiculous posts.. thank you for commenting truly appreciate it

#106 4 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

This is the most over-dramatic horseshit I’ve ever read here. Holy shit.
    We’re a bunch of adults geeking out over pinball, there’s no problem here... nobody needs the “real hard facts”, and even if they did you sure as hell are not delivering them.
    I noticed your weird virtual pinball reviews spamming all the Facebook groups a couple months ago and you know what? Fine. No problem, make what you want out the hobby. Not my thing but no big deal.
    But now? What the actual literal hell are you rambling about? How do you go from virtual pinball reviews to industry whistleblower in like a month?
    This is a hilarious and amazing turn of events. Great job!

Thanks man ! I do Pinball Reviews, Virtual Pinball Reviews, and I do a talk show for say that asks questions about certain things that I think should be answered. Either way trying to have fun and help the community.. I do this for free and truly have the community at mind without trying to monetize your trust.. thank you again for the feedback

#112 4 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

Probably the same people that he believes have media bias (which he never specifies).
    Nathan also is looking into "media bribes". Before this gets out there I want to let everyone know that I did except 2 slices of sausage pepperoni pizza at Jersey Jack Pinball (Bensenville office) when I visited there once. I couldnt turn it down.</

So here we have 3 people in the media teaming up again on APT.. memories.. just always goes to show the circle and what they are about.. First off Ken.. Zach as you can already tell is biased towards APT and also pinball magazine and many others .. he is destroying the TWIP format.. that is my opinion..very unprofessional as well. Second thing is do not mislead what you just said about bribes.. how about you detail the whole picture, that someone else not me, posted something that mispelled bias and made it bribes. I jokingly responded to that saying that could be a great topic.. see the issue you all have is that you only show half of the story.. the biased half

#113 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

Where the fuck is the info on Suncoast? This looks like typical pinside horseshit thread. Please don’t change your title to troll people.

The info is above until Zach felt like he needed to interject himself like he always does. Look up at the bottom of page 2

#114 4 years ago

You do not like virtual pinball? You are missing out!

#116 4 years ago

did Suncoast file CH11 Bankruptcy? Here are the images to discuss.

46C35E82-835F-436E-9B2C-7E4CD06E27A9 (resized).png46C35E82-835F-436E-9B2C-7E4CD06E27A9 (resized).pngC4C38176-A580-4C0C-9AB8-EEBF6BBE88F5 (resized).pngC4C38176-A580-4C0C-9AB8-EEBF6BBE88F5 (resized).png
    #117 4 years ago

Let’s get this back on topic. Tired of entertaining Zacy poo

#120 4 years ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

I don't know the ins and outs of this local legal jurisdiction, but the images seem to illustrate that suncoast is in a legal dispute over rent.
    Unless there is something there that I can't see, it doesn't appear to show evidence of bankruptcy.

From what it seems in the 2nd photo it showcases suggestion for Bankruptcy. So assuming a reorganization? But yess you are right it seems like rents are at play and a couple lawsuits there as well..

#121 4 years ago
    Quoted from adol75:

How about you stop throwing poo then. There is nothing in what you've posted that shows bankrupcy, but you've titled your thread to get more people to read whatever blog you write. Yet this sunset boulevard prostitute move can cause some damage to Suncoast who just launched a game and need some client's trust.
    So now that it is clear that you are wrong, please change your title.

I see your point. My thread is titled as a question. Suncoast BK? Photos in thread. It is titled that way seeing in the 2nd phot there is a suggestion to BK so the question is are they seeking discovery in that area based on these photos? Either way the thread title for pinside should be longer not enough room to fit what needs to be said lol

#124 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

So I understand. You are trying to slander the reputation of Jon and his company based on as you put it "It Seems to suggest" theory? I think Jon was seen in a girls gone wild video 20 years ago also. Are we looking to dig up anything to create a feel important in the pinball circle or square? Is this some new form of National Enquirer Pinball addition format??? I love most topics of pinball and its marketplace but going after Assumed dirt on someone is rather low. Who cares if he Might have business issues? Has he effected you or Anyone in the pinball community. Having met most of the Suncoast team I can say without question they were the nicest most sincere and dedicated team I have met. Success story, don't know but it is sad to see you shoveling dirt on their character and company just for a few internet clicks. I respect anyone (including you) that creates topics of interest in our fun hobby to feel invested in knowledge just not sure what your direction is honestly. I rather understand Zach sticking his opinion in as he is an action Business partner with Suncoast so I suspect he might know a bit more then you. Stick with the Joy of pinball and content, you actually have some good content. The Rush Limba thing however will likely get you nowhere. Good luck with your crusade.

I appreciate the good words and see your points. my focus is always on the fun of pinball but there sometimes are things like this that are not fun. It still needs to be covered seeing this could impact the community. Do I like the bad stories.. hell no..

If Zach was a business partner of Suncoast then I hope he was aware. I assume he would of had a game being a distributor.. I wonder why he did not do a story on it on TWIP or Stream or Review then if so? I think his opinion would have been a great complimentary to mine so the community could have a couple points to review feedback on it and maybe that could of helped suncoast somehow?

I truly wanted them to have success and still do. This topic was actually a question posed in pinball enthusiasts group on FB, however when I did look this up there was actually stuff that pulled up. That said, should the community know about this? I think so.

I do appreciate the kind words and likewise maybe we could chat sometime.

#128 4 years ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

...at the moment, this is a lead, rather than a story/headline. I'm qualifying my statements because, although I have been to law school, I don't know the different forms to be filed in this jurisdiction, I haven't read the pleadings (court file), or the rules of this court in order to provide sufficient analysis to come to a conclusion one way or another.
    By all means be enthusiastic, but people like Jeff from TWIP, or Zac from SDTM are not the enemies here. They do good things for pinball

I agree that the filings do not show the whole picture and only why I asked the question of what is going on. Hoping they figure it out. Zach and Jeff May be good people but so far I have not felt their intentions are that way towards my platform. Zach specifically. Maybe one day we can all be friends.. who knows lol

#129 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Members of this forum should be required to post their age next to their avatar cause I feel like I'm back in preschool reading this thread. I would love to be able to filter out the preschool aged member's posts

BMore-Pinball I agree.. grown men acting like characters in s mean girls movie.. ridiculous

#131 4 years ago

‪Our newest episode of Arcade & Pinball Talk.. Which Pinball Manufacturers are UL and CE certified?‬

#138 4 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Prior to his posting trashing Zach, this thread was an echo chamber of him talking to himself with almost zero interaction from others.
    Now it's got a little bit of interest so there is that, I suppose.

Zachy poo trashed me out of no where.. he does that.. he can’t help himself so please do not spin that fact.. actually please go through my threads on pinside and prove me wrong.. where did I trash Zach? Was it before, or after he trashed me? That will prove my point

#139 4 years ago

Let’s again get back on topic seeing the people starting drama are not worth our time and energy.. their opinions do not matter

#140 4 years ago

Here is our newest episode of Arcade & Pinball Talk. Which Manufacturers are UL and CE Approved?:

#142 4 years ago

Being UL/CE certified allows you the pinball community to understand which pinball machines are fire rated and or have toxic chemicals in the.. there are major differences between UL and CE so please research yourselves because it does matter.. please view the video seeing we talk to the pinball companies and discuss their responses on this question.. if you are looking to buy a machine and or an older one then this is a must watch.

#144 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Watch this video or YOU MAY DIE IN A PINBALL FIRE or you might get TOXIC PINBALL POISONING!!!!!

It is a possibility for sure so just something to keep in mind

#149 4 years ago

It seems to me the same 6-7 people cast doubt on my thread.. so many people visit my thread and other than these 6-7 people the other visitors said others were acting childish, told me to not act like the monsters for se.. stating and laughing at the immature behavior of some.. so sufficed to say.. some will like what I do.. some will hate it.. but one thing that is for sure is I understand that and it does not bother me at all.. i thank everyone for your comments.. good or bad I am glad we can at least at this point not attack each other like prior attempts and get back to talking Pinball..

#150 4 years ago

Let’s again refocus this post back to the subject matter at hand.. discussing UL and CE certifications and how that impacts you as a buyer if Pinball machines

#151 4 years ago

Which manufacturers have UL or CE Certs?

#153 4 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

No one’s discussing it but you, and the other you in the video you posted three times in the last six hours. Just give it up man. And don’t reply to me with that relentlessly positive, “thanks for contributing to the discussion!” crap straight out of the self-promoter’s playbook. There is no discussion. There’s only you, trying to make your vodcast a thing, and everyone else rolling their eyes &amp; laughing.

I appreciate your comment again. To answer your question I made 6 additional posts to redirect the conversation back to the thread headline to keep the conversation on track. So I did it on purpose seeing there are those who just seem to be trolls and instead of making a point,just talk crap. Their posts are garbage and likewise I moved the conversation along. So again, thank you for your response but most of the people rolling their eyes were at others actions in prior posts not mine. Besides 7 specific people talking about me the other 600 that visited my thread gave me support via message or on this thread..Side note if you do not care about UL/CE designations then Don’t watch it and don’t post lol either way appreciate the commenting and please stop by again

#158 4 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

There is a better way yancy . If you feel like hiding a post, click the trash can icon near the bottom left of the post. It then disappears from your view. If a post is thrown in the trash by some number of users it will be automatically hidden from those who have that setting enabled.
    Win-win.[quoted image]

If you don’t like my thread leave? How simple is that. If you don’t like my videos don’t watch them.. how hard is that? For gods sake you all are killing me.. same people over and over.. the salt bae picture was classic though so good job on that, made me laugh something serious

#159 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Completely oblivious to the overwhelming feedback in your thread. Are you the owner of Pinstadium too?

Yoko.. is that you again? Man.. what like the 8th post now.. I am awarding you the troll badge award. Great job!! No .. Not the owner of pinstadium, but I do have a great video dropping on that soon.. I will be posting possibly next week so stay tuned.. I discuss pinside and actually agree with the community.. should be a fun one

#161 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Completely oblivious to the overwhelming feedback in your thread. Are you the owner of Pinstadium too?

Yoko.. by overwhelming feedback do you mean the 7 people that are trolling me including you? The other 700 people who have viewed my thread disagree with you.. actually if I take out the trollers feedback over and over and over again then add in the people who commented ( I won’t add those who messaged me supporting me) then I would say 50% of the actions so far approve of what I do.. guess what.. I am ok with that .. I can’t please everyone nor do I want to..

#162 4 years ago

So for the 7th time let’s get this thread back on track.. The conversations moving forward are based on discussing UL/CE certifications and how that impacts new machines and old.. ironically older EM and some earlier solid state games have massive issues with fires and or burning out components due to this, likewise current companies could be impacted as well.. the discussion is what have people experienced on older games in this area and if anyone has also experienced anything similar on newer age games up to NIB?

#163 4 years ago

Which companies are UL/CE certified?

#165 4 years ago

‪Tales from the Crypt Review.. An oldie and still a goodie! I remember watching this on USA up all night with Gilbert Godfrey.. They need to bring the show back !!

#167 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

You got the game part right.... I do not believe this show ever aired on USA Up All Night. The crypt keeper was the host of this show, not Gilbert Godfrey. It was an HBO show.

Gilbert Godfrey had a show called Up all night back in the day. It aired on the USA Network. You are right Tales from the Crypt aired on HBO originally and yes the Crypt keeper was the show host but on that up all night show Gilbert was a comedian and would throw jokes and then show these types of shows as the host.. it was classic.. I wish they would bring that back in some format it really was a great show at the time

#175 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

I don’t think he’s a former suncost employee, just an arcade and pinball fan. He seems to be very passionate about the hobby and has posted in many Facebook groups and YouTube. I think he’s from Sellersburg, IN - Louisville KY area

Correct. Just a fan of pinball, trying to have fun and give back by asking some tough questions sometimes.. nothing more..

#178 4 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Then please do it in a responsible way.

I think we have done this in a responsible way. From our stance being unbiased, to how we research stories and connect the dots..to our reviews .. I think we have done everything we should to be responsible. As we all know everyone including other media people may have different opinions and that is ok.. attacking people is not.. but either way we all have a right to our opinions and that does not mean we are not responsible just because someone disagrees. I do appreciate your feedback and will think of ways to be more responsible seeing we appreciate feedback.

#179 4 years ago

Alien Isolation FX3 Quick review

#181 4 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Who is we???? Damaging someone's business reputation without cause and proof is reckless.

We, meaning I am Speaking of myself and the channel. Whose business reputation did I damage?

#183 4 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

I think that is what you need to ask yourselves.

I clearly did not damage anyone’s reputation. So not sure what you are talking about ..

#184 4 years ago

Guns N Roses Visual Pinball Review:

#186 4 years ago

Shooting the Rapids Remake Review:

#187 4 years ago

Wizard of Oz Review:

#188 4 years ago

Pinside - Pinstadium Discussion: What are acceptable marketing practices in the pinball community?

#189 4 years ago

Medieval Madness Remake CGC Review:

#190 4 years ago

Playboy Visual Pinball Review:

#191 4 years ago

Attack from Mars FX3 Review:

#193 4 years ago
    Quoted from jp1985:

Is this a real concern for people?

If you are running a business then due to insurance liability it absolutely could be. Personally it would be good to know seeing older pinball games can over heat or catch on fire.. so it is always good to know so you at least know what you are dealing with

#194 4 years ago

Are the clear coat issues at stern and JJP directly related?

#196 4 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Uninformed nonsense.
    Please substantiate your claim by:
    defining "older" in this context and
    Demonstrating that "older" games are more likely to catch fire because they aren't UL or CE certified.
    Underwriters Laboratories has an email address, phone number, and website.
    Remaining willfully ignorant does a disservice to your viewers. You can do better. I demand better from my trusted news sources.

How are my claims wrong when they are right? How is this info not correct? Here are the facts. Every single owner and or operator of EM games have said they can overheat, the wires or boards and could potentially catch fire if not grounded.. most older games especially EM never had this testing done. EM are very dangerous if you do not vet the machine. I think instead of joining the kill the messenger movement here, maybe you should research these items a little more deeply like I did.. ask a operator? How about ask A pinball mechanic? I bet they would tell you the same thing.. the reality here is EM systems can be very dangerous, newer systems however limit these issues, updated testing by UL/CE also limits these hazards.. so not sure how me doing a piece on testing and referencing older machines (EM) is not viable info when in fact I am making people aware of the dangers?

#199 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Have you heard of Mirco? Jesus, seemed like you were just making it all up as you went. Yawn
    Also, who is this “we” you keep saying. All I see is you........

I have heard of Mirco.. however Per Stern they do not use Mirco.. That said how would Stern and JJP have Issues at the exact times? Hmmm

#200 4 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

I've only watched one of his videos and that was more than enough.
    It was the one about the Pinstadium controversy. He thought it was about Pinstadium buying too many ads on Pinside when in actuality the issue was Pinstadium overbumping their own thread.
    Either he's ill informed on all things pinball or he's trolling Pinside.

Per the thread they discussed them over advertising as well not just bumping the thread. That said I focused on that 1 aspect to tie it back to my stories focus which was what are acceptable advertising practices ? So saying I am ill advised is incorrect. Just my focus of the thread was on certain aspects of what was said vs others.

#204 4 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

nobody under 5 yrs in the hobby should have a podcast. Way too many 1-2 yr know it all's in this hobby. pay your dues, learn your shit, then we might take a listen.

I see your point.. but most everyone doing Podcasts has less experience then even I do at this point.. at least reviewing for instance I have more reviews and experience then everyone currently.. I also have 19 episodes of arcade and pinball talk on video.. not podcasted so we are evolving and becoming better. I do appreciate your feedback however and thank you for watching my videos

#205 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

No. He can’t...

The same ol from you Yoko.. constant negative comments.. however thank you for watching I appreciate it

#206 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Because Stern uses Mirco........they are just tight lipped about everything. But it’s pretty obvious based on what’s happened.

Quoted from EricHadley:

Because Stern uses Mirco........they are just tight lipped about everything. But it’s pretty obvious based on what’s happened.

Thank you for having a discussion I appreciate it.. yes I agree stern says they do not use mirco, same with JJP but again.. if these same issues keep arising with these manufacturers does that in fact point back to mirco or someone else? Hmm makes you think..

#211 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

I clicked once on an early article, just to see if anyone else was watching. You had like 49 views. Don’t count on my for your clicks. I’m just here to remind you that in two years you may reach “rookie status” and until then no one, and I mean no one gives a flying fuck about your “hey look at me, I have a camera and an unfounded opinion” podcast.

That’s pretty funny seeing over 2k people give a shit on Instagram and over 500 on YouTube and the list goes on.. people can say what they want but what I do resonates so love it or hate it how about instead just support a guy that has fun playing pinball.. for free.. no sponsors.. not trying to make money on you.. just filming content when I can between working 2 jobs and 2 young kids to try to provide content that people will enjoy? Again you can keep your opinion that I suck but either way I just want you to acknowledge that there is no reason to piss on everyone just because.. we all like pinball so why can we not just have fun with it.. ??

#212 4 years ago
    Quoted from adol75:

Michelin and Bridgestone both use rubber and yet their tires still go flat. Hmmmm makes you think...

That is true.. however they say where their tires are made and have quality controls.. some pinball manufacturers do not do the same types of things which is why we are digging on this

#214 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

A 3 minute review of medieval madness with zero substance is not a review. It was pathetic

Same people always talking smack. Refer to my prior comments. My format is in and out .. quick reviews that showcase Gameplay, discuss Playfield dynamics and a written review. You may hate the quick format but personally I hate having to watch 1 hour to find out someone’s thoughts.. just my 2 cents and most prefer my format better hence why I continue to do it.. appreciate the feedback however

#215 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Time to drain this thread.....

Please do.. Side note suggestive recommendations like that being used to make people not like my content does not work.. but you can continue to keep doing it showing you did not take your own advice which was to drain the thread.. Lol

#216 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Hahahahahaha

Zachy poo..... following what the prior pinsider said most people should have about 5 years of experience? To him you do not even qualify as a podcaster.. most new people have not even been doing this as long as you.. or me.. that is the funny thing.. either way at this point Arcade and Pinball talk is the #1 Unbiased Pinball Review channel for virtual and mechanical pinball games....

#220 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Correction: “our videos”.

Chuck I cannot win on this point.. I say our and people correct me to say my.. I say my and they correct me the other way around.. lol

#221 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cgpinhead:

Actually in Nates defence, I think the industry is now big enough for a National Enquirer format keep up the good work Nate! Ps, I just heard that the Rothchilds are purchasing Mirco and trademarking the word playfield so that people can go back to calling them tables....BUT....Stern actually has department managers that are ex CIA, so they knew about the rothchilds and decided to team up with Chicago Gaming (who is actually now owned by a Canadian maple syrup company) and beat them to the punch. Pinball is amazing.

See we can all agree there is room for everyone.. glad we figured that out lol. However check my videos and see how many of them are on point.. unlike other formats who are bought and sold by appeasing the manufacturers I can and will say what I want. The difference here is I speak facts as I find them.

The real question is would you rather be ignorant listening to the paid for media or awake listening to formats who don’t give a crap and who just present things as they are found out ? Unbiased? If that makes me the enquirer in your eyes then so be it.. appreciate you watching and commenting

#223 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cgpinhead:

Hey Zach,
    I think he is onto something here,
    You should start breaking all of your content down to 3 minute segments.....show this guy how much experience you REALLY have in this industry!

Well first off I am onto something. And secondly I shoot video and review and play all at one time on location with generally a crowd behind me.. there is nothing easy about my format seeing I do not have the privilege of having machines on hand to shoot.. I have to hunt them down and shoot on location with a 0 error rate while hauling my equipment around.. so unlike his current format where he talks about it.. I play and talk about it just giving a taste of the game as it were which is the whole point.. I guess let’s test this. He can do my style and I will actually take your advice and take their style.. I will edit, put scores on my videos and just talk about the games.. seems easier to me.. thanks for the suggestion seeing currently I needed games to play on location with 10 people hollering at me while I shot my video live with commentary .. this way I can video myself, discuss what I normally would and not have to do this live on location every time thus improving quality and allowing me to put out more content.. because let’s be real.. shooting on location is hard and to me this will be 1000 times easier.. thanks for the suggestion!

#224 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cgpinhead:

Actually, I think your videos are hilarious, we get a good kick out of them. But seriously, you should maybe have a disclaimer in the intros letting people know that it’s all bullshit and is for strictly entertainment purposes. Leave the real reporting to the pros.
    Not saying that you aren’t professional, just saying that you are entertaining in your own way. Even you talking about how you are the unbiased and not in bed with companies...that stuff is so funny! Keep up the good work

I am glad you get s kick out of it however real reporting is based on what point? What level of experience? A guy prior said everyone should have 5 years in the industry? If that is the case no one is experienced and we are all non professionals lol.. the reality here is we all like and play pinball but we all have choices who we support whether biased or unbiased.. it is all good personal preferences is all.. I am unbiased, not sponsored, not bought and paid for, not in bed with the current media circle on purpose.. because bias is real.. and it effects reporting, reviews, talk shows and likewise factual reporting. Just my stance is all

#225 4 years ago

Nightmare on Elm Street Future Pinball Review:

#226 4 years ago

Thank you for allowing us to hit 500 subs on YouTube in just 8 short months.. Arcade and Pinball Talk has become The #1 Unbiased channel for Pinball and Virtual pinball reviews..

Our quick format of reviewing which includes Playfield commentary, discussing layout and shots, written review metrics and short gameplay videos allow you the viewer a quick taste of the game and our thoughts so you can get on with your day quicker.. our format has now gone mainstream.. We Talk everything pinball at APT.. Mechanical.. Visual.. Future.. Pinball FX and more..

Subscribe now and support a guy just trying to have fun playing pinball.. I am not trying to sell you something, not trying to make money on you.. just literally trying to have fun.. playing pinball.. makes sense to us.. if it makes sense to you.. SUBSCRIBE NOW https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsdYotuI5FNT3k_tcXG4qoA

THANK YOU!

0A42C130-D411-40E6-80BB-5778385F4FAA (resized).jpeg0A42C130-D411-40E6-80BB-5778385F4FAA (resized).jpeg
    #228 4 years ago

Batman The Dark Knight Review & Gameplay:

#229 4 years ago

Popeye Visual Pinball Review & Gameplay:

#230 4 years ago

Halloween Special - Monster Bash Remake Review:

#232 4 years ago

Super Mario Bros Visual Pinball Review:

1 week later
    #233 4 years ago

Are pinball manufacturers building and distributing machines, parts, playfields in Benelux? We discuss what we know on this newest episode of Arcade & Pinball Talk:

#237 4 years ago

Flintstones Visual Pinball Review:

#238 4 years ago
    Quoted from aeneas:

Three weeks of research and you have not found that benelux = Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg?
    And your description is more about Lichtenstein describing the location or a 'free port' describing its function, but these are just passageways or warehouses where no production happens.
    This video is a total waste of time.. do you do this on purpose or are you really so uninformed?

In all honesty I suppose I must make a point here. Please read the description of the video. Every video I do I write the breakdowns of the video and in those breakdowns I detail even more. I appreciate you all watching but instead of picking apart what I say please just listen to what I am saying and understand that I am pointing a flashlight in that general area seeing I feel the PF issues are occurring due to using other manufacturers and or issues with them doing it themselves in another area.. this area..

1 week later
    #240 4 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic VP Review:

#242 4 years ago

Hobbit Review - Gameplay:

#243 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

I gotta hand it to ya, you keep spewing shit with a lot of determination. Well done

Thank you.. shit to some.. gold to others.. blah blah.. Thank you for watching and commenting either way

#244 4 years ago

Are Pinball Toppers worth the money?

#247 4 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Rock on Nathan! Answer is no on toppers. It’s just an added toy. Many buyers of second hand games don’t want the topper for several reasons. Height is usually a determining factor. Don’t let the betas and simps annoy your thread.

Thanks for the great feedback my brotha! Fully agree on literally everything you said ! Thank you for watching and your response.. in a sea of negativity your 1 comment makes it worthwhile !

#248 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Beer signs are not worth the money as there too common and EVERYBODY has them....ugh!!. Original toppers from the classic games back in the day will always hold there value. The new toppers that are being made today are JUNK!!
    John

Agree fully! There is definitely a collector market for older toppers but like you said the new ones and the cost.. naw lol

#250 4 years ago
    Quoted from V4Vendetta:

Man around where I grew up, we will be calling you triple ply frying pan face cuz you get shit on by everybody yet you just brush it off and keep coming back with more bullshit. It's pretty impressive actually, I gotta give prop where it's due.
    I think you are posting in a wrong place as I think this forum isn't your target audience. Your target audience seem like ppl that are just getting into this hobby without much pinball knowledge cuz watching your game reviews were painful and cringe worthy. Most pinsiders would agree that your reviews are sorely lacking.

Thanks I appreciate it.. I am pretty stubborn but I have fun doing this so no need to stop. You do make some good points which are as you noticed my reviews have gotten much better and do what they are supposed to do which is to showcase the machines, discuss shots and layout, and a quick gameplay vid for people on the go.. quick one stop shop.. my format may not be for everybody .. like you said experienced pinball players do not care about old machines reviews anyway and have already played the games.. a lot.. so you are right my reviews are targeting new people and experienced people who may not of played that game yet as it were.. some hate me.. some love me but you know what.. the format does at least deliver and I will be doing things to make it better for everyone As I go.. this is still evolving.. I appreciate the feedback truly.. good or bad I will always listen and try to do better.. I am definitely a triple ply frying pan face lol.. thanks again and I truly appreciate you watching and giving feedback !

#251 4 years ago

Lethal Weapon 3 Visual Pinball Review & Gameplay:

#252 4 years ago

Metallica VP Review & Gameplay:

#253 4 years ago

Gladiator Pinball Machine Review/Gameplay:

1 week later
    #254 4 years ago

Attack from Mars Remake Review/Gameplay:

#255 4 years ago

Is it time to change the Pinball Awards?

#256 4 years ago

Could format be changed? How could the awards add more diversity and inclusion? Is it time for more than 1 award show?

#257 4 years ago

POTC LE Review and Gameplay:

#258 4 years ago

Which version of Pirates is the fan favorite?

#259 4 years ago

The Walking Dead VP Review/Gameplay

#260 4 years ago

Spike vs SAM, has cabinet and Playfield build quality suffered on newer stern games?

#261 4 years ago

Theatre of Magic VP Gameplay and Review:

1 month later
    #262 4 years ago

South Park Review/Gameplay:

1 week later
    #263 4 years ago

Should a He-Man Pinball Machine be made?

1 week later
    #266 4 years ago
    Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Ill let these sick blacklight posters in the game room answer for me[quoted image]

Those are some bad a$$ posters!!!

#267 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

6 pages and still no poll to show for it.

Our topics on this thread change randomly to keep new material front and center. Thank you for the response!

#268 4 years ago

Star Wars Trilogy Gameplay/Review:

1 month later
    #269 4 years ago

Indianapolis 500 Gameplay/Review This is a sleeper that most are not aware of

1 week later
    #270 4 years ago

Indiana Jones Gameplay-Review:

3 weeks later
    #271 3 years ago

The best place to store your pinball keys:

1 week later
    #274 3 years ago

Starship Troopers Gameplay/Review:

2 weeks later
    #275 3 years ago

Dialed In Gameplay/Review:

2 weeks later
    #276 3 years ago

Dracula Gameplay/Review:

3 weeks later
    #277 3 years ago

Rick and Morty Review with Gameplay:

#278 3 years ago

TMNT Unboxing:

#279 3 years ago

TMNT Kids Gameplay with Review: A quick fun video of me and my daughter testing out TMNT.. she gives her review at the end..

#280 3 years ago

TMNT Review + Gameplay .. Yes.. it’s that good..

#281 3 years ago

TMNT Playfield Quality.. we take a spin around the PF to see the issues if any..

#282 3 years ago

TMNT Easter Egg - Stern’s next game?

#284 3 years ago

TMNT Pro Edition Issue:

#285 3 years ago

TMNT Final Battle Challenge Completed:

#286 3 years ago

TMNT Easter Egg #2 ?

#289 3 years ago
    Quoted from Sethman:

It’s King Ghidorah
    Toho Godzilla goodness!

We agree ! All the clips are starting to add up beyond the poster art adding to me really thinking Godzilla is next!

#290 3 years ago
    Quoted from Vitty:

The first Easter egg certainly appears to have clips from EHoH in it

They do but the Godzilla like creatures and now a hydra poster.. I think things are starting to add up now !

#291 3 years ago

TMNT Playfield Quality after 100 games

#292 3 years ago

TMNT Playfield Issue:

1 week later
    #293 3 years ago

Batman 66 Review/Gameplay:

1 week later
    #294 3 years ago

Stranger Things Gameplay/Review:

1 week later
    #295 3 years ago

Star Trek Enterprise Mod Unboxing & Installation:

3 weeks later
    #296 3 years ago

Judge Dredd Review/Gameplay:

3 weeks later
    #297 3 years ago

X-Men Review/Gameplay:

1 month later
    #298 3 years ago

Jurassic Park Gameplay/Review:

2 weeks later
    #299 3 years ago

How to Update Code on Stern Pinball Machines:

#300 3 years ago

Led Zeppelin First Impressions:

#301 3 years ago

Which model of Led Zeppelin does everyone like best?

#305 3 years ago
    Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Premium for extras but prefer pro Led Zeppelin III art work. Still letdown overall though artwork wise and toys and shots. Zeppelin deserves more in my opinion. Such an iconic band deserves an iconic pin.

Definitely preferred the Prem and LE art way better so agree there.. no toys, bare artwork on pro.. shots I think will be there but it is just so barren!!! It deserves way more! In your opinion GNR or LZ at this point ? Which one brings more value to the table?

#306 3 years ago
    Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

That’s King Ghidora/Monster X from Godzilla

Gamera/Godzilla definitely a monster that is just weird to showcase on turtles.. rumors are Godzilla.. what are the odds we see Godzilla and matrix this year?

#307 3 years ago

Deadflip showcase of premium looked good.. pro still is lost but the premium seems to be a good setup.. just wish there was more on it

#309 3 years ago
    Quoted from dsmoke1986:

This game sucks. Plain and simple.

Pro definitely was underwhelming to say the least so you are on point!

#310 3 years ago

Alien First Impression: what are your thoughts?

#313 3 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

I think the art is pretty lame

Could have been done way better.. The cabinet art is plain jane but still works for the cabinet.. I do think they needed to add more to the PF.. It looked horrible

#314 3 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Video guy is Captain Obvious, no need to watch video just head over to Cointaker to look at the pictures yourself.

You must of only watched the first 2 minutes discussing the new info that came out and not the other 14 minutes discussing everything else lol

#320 3 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

Agree, cabinet and back glass ok but the PF looks like a kid did the work. I don’t get it.

neither do I.. compared to GNR it is bare minimum

#321 3 years ago
    Quoted from MrBubbles:

Maybe they're saving all the good looking stuff for the LE? Like Stern did for LZ...oh wait...

Good points!

#322 3 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Are u talking about Alien?

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Are u talking about Alien?

We went from LZ to Alien. This post is constantly changing with new content and talking points

#323 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You guys really shouldn’t take let bait.
    Let this thread remain a ghost town of self promotion For a YouTube show nobody watches.
    There’s 5 other zep / alien hate / love threads you can attend to.

Self promotion? Not sure I follow you seeing I produce content so saying it is self promotion is not a bad thing.. right? People do not watch? Well that is really wrong seeing the content I produce is consume long term not just in a 1k view shot.. go look at others videos of non new machines my content is at or above view marks of those other providers. So yes people do watch my content and you should go take a look.. you might actually enjoy it

#324 3 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

I wasted 6 minutes.

You should of watched the other 10 I had many pin heads I know check off on this video only recommendation was to cut it to 8 minutes max which I will do moving forward. Thanks for watching !

#325 3 years ago

Munsters Secret Mania code revealed!

#326 3 years ago

The elusive code everyone has been looking for! Has anyone gotten this code to work?

#327 3 years ago

TMNT Half Shell Challenge Completed!

#328 3 years ago

Munsters Secret Mania Steps:

#329 3 years ago

AtGames is disrupting the Arcade1Up and Toyshock Arcade and Pinball markets:

1 week later
    #330 3 years ago

Are Stern Pinball Increases here to stay?

#331 3 years ago

PIA vs Twipy.. My Thoughts

1 week later
    #332 3 years ago

Stern Secret Codes Revealed:

#333 3 years ago

Pinball Secret Codes Revealed:

1 week later
    #334 3 years ago

Ball Barron Ninja Chrome Pinball Review:

#335 3 years ago

Blitz Carnuba Wax Review:

1 week later
    #336 3 years ago

Novus 1 Product Review:

2 weeks later
    #337 3 years ago

The best time to buy a pinball machine is..

1 month later
    #344 2 years ago

Stern Pinball button integration could be better...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nathann.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-amp-pinball-talk-newdirtydonnyinterview-cosmiccarnival?tu=nathann and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.