(Topic ID: 246148)

Stern Pinball Button Integration could be better...

By NathanN

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 344 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by NathanN
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    0A42C130-D411-40E6-80BB-5778385F4FAA (resized).jpeg
    RemoveTrashPosts (resized).jpg
    D7B8A3BD-61A4-4CF1-8CC4-2EA39A720BF9.gif
    C4C38176-A580-4C0C-9AB8-EEBF6BBE88F5 (resized).png
    46C35E82-835F-436E-9B2C-7E4CD06E27A9 (resized).png
    giphy1.gif
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    6561A739-E561-4F03-8DAE-A02D36F62780 (resized).png
    3912F732-8E3F-4125-9263-5C1680F627F2 (resized).png
    57DAE58B-DB8D-4FD0-AB04-B96C9BB24448 (resized).png
    C9F91F04-1DE0-46BD-AA1F-FEC0EEB92FD5 (resized).png
    F305607B-D346-4568-89CD-CBCCA855FBCE (resized).png
    A5B737C5-C376-47D2-A705-CD4A47DB93AF (resized).png
    620FCA50-BE3C-4AF1-8341-44491EB7DCAC (resized).jpeg
    20190807_151031 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZMeny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 4 years ago

Nate, you deleted my post on your Facebook channel because you didn’t like others seeing it. Below is my response to someone asking for reasons why I was questioning your content...then you deleted it. Here it is again for those interested. I also have screenshots of the chat if anyone is interested. I’m not trying to be mean, but my integrity has been questioned and my livelihood has been attacked by Arcade and Pinball Talk, so I should be able to look up for myself and report the actual facts, however inconvenient they are for this channel. Below are statements and content from Arcade and Pinball Talk, with an explanation of why each are harmful to our industry.

“I think it is hilarious how everyone mocked me for using the term "Flipper Gap" on my reviews and APT episodes ..Other media ridiculed me.. Stated I had no clue what I was saying.. Stated I was not a good reviewer because I judged on that.. And now everyone uses the term generically to describe the "Flipper Gap" in the exact same context I created to score it on .. Funny how things come full circle, but also showcases the hypocrisy and bias by others in the pinball media to try to degrade and take away credibility from other competitors in the pinball space..

**** You are welcome Pinball Community******”

- This troubling argument is misguided in ways I’m ashamed to even discuss. His claim of hypocrisy and media bias regarding flipper gap has nothing to do with the size between flippers. He is saying that he is responsible for the term flipper gap! He rates....wait for it....flipper gap. Then equates that rating to any discussion of flipper gap. This is delusional. Delusional.

Nate released a video talking about breaking news on clearcoat problems, only to provide no information whatsoever, and citing other media talking about it. The same media he calls bias. The video provided lacked one shred of anything, but turns his nose to people trying to provide actual news and content.

“Very interesting.. other media seemingly pulling away from this week in Pinball ..??? It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.. Hmm ”

- This statement infers that other media are pulling away from TWIP. Who is the other media? Who knows, Nate won’t say. What evidence does he have? Um, nothin.

“If you are someone in the pinball community that is over the BS , tired of the pinball politics, the bias and social mob bullying then please Subscribe to our YouTube channel and support us and our stance and let’s see if we can change Pinball for the better.. so we can return to having fun and focusing on our friends in the pinball community.. THANK YOU for the opportunity to create content and THANK YOU for your support!

PLEASE SHARE ! JOIN OUR MOVEMENT THANK YOU!”

- Again, calling out pinball politics, bias, social mob bullying, BS.... Who is he talking about? No clue, Nate won’t say. And did he just refer to his Facebook page as a fucking “movement”.... whew....this is tough to read and type.

“First things first. You all work together right? I am still figuring out the relationships here, but Jeff you specifically have Zach on TWIP. And Zach sells his machines on TWIP and FlipNOut and on SDTM and The stream that Ken runs with Zach seeing Zach supplies the machines for the stream for special when lit right? So again why are the only 3 people asking me this question all tied together?”

- This statement was made by Nate at an attempt to suggest that three friends are working together to control the world. Here, he speaks of stuff he has no clue about.

“We have been told by a select few people that we do not provide content wanted by the pinball community?? Here are the facts.. we are one of the fastest growing pinball channels for Mechanical and Virtual pinball!!

Channel analytics
    Current subscribers +104 in last 28 days
    Last 28 days
    Watch time (min) 15.4K Up by 84%
    Views 8.6K Up by 56%”

- This one make me smile every time I read it. “Facts”? What evidence does he have to support these asinine claims? He doesn’t but that’s not the issue, I could care less if he’s just plain wrong. He does so by posturing himself as being bullied, saying he is the outlaw and others are criticizing him. By doing this, and by not providing sources of who the “others” are, it directs the source of aggression to anyone else doing pinball media.

“Are there Issues Brewing at Suncoast Pinball?

Read the video description for a full breakdown of this story.”

- As he wears a Suncoast Pinball hat, literally, when interviewing Dirty Donny on a previous video, this video Nate reports major layoffs of a new pinball company, that potentially affects the livelihood of many people. At least he provides evidence, right? Nope, provides no evidence and the information was found out to be incorrect. Ouch.

- One video he reports Stern is raising their prices. (Cough) Incorrect information and no evidence

- Amother video he reports JJP moving to Europe. (Cough) Incorrect information and no evidence

- Another video he reports Stern sold the damn company to Brazil. Even you’re laughing at this point. (Cough) Incorrect information and no evidence

This is just a quick snapshot. This isn’t even the whole picture. This type of “media” compromises not only the industry we love, but the livelihood of many, which will always be wrong in my eyes.

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

To my point Zach.. you make all kinds of opinions on people without doing due diligence.. my stories are becoming facts because I actually research my stories and likewise my suncoast story is coming true.. my story about European manufacturing is also coming true, 2 stories about to drop.. my story about Matic was about some of the partners and or Gary Stern being bought out by Matic which through many circles which you may not be in, are aware of.. that was also true. You have a hard on for me and I am pretty sure if people look back on the 8 episodes you talk about me on TWIP Podcasts, look at how you consistently come after me, they will agree.. the term bias is pretty specific.. you are absolutely biased against me and Arcade & Pinball Talk.. those are facts..

“My stories are coming true” Oh wise pinball messiah, please lead us to your promised land of ignorance. We are here to worship your pathetic attempts to be relevant. Praise Be To Virtual Pinball Reviews and Double Flapping Paddle Gaps

Wait, you said I had 6 episodes about you but now it’s 8? We should make it 9. Come on the podcast as a cohost, with all of my biased opinions (yeah I know it makes no sense) and your hard-hitting, investigative journali.....Hahahaha sorry had to laugh aloud there.

If you need some attention Nate, hop on my coattails buddy, I’ll show you what real pinball dedication is.

And no, I don’t have an erection for you....uh oh!!! Homophobia there Nate?!?! Real pinball media accept all followers regardless of gender, race, or sexual orientation

3 weeks later
    #209 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

I see your point.. but most everyone doing Podcasts has less experience then even I do at this point.. at least reviewing for instance I have more reviews and experience then everyone currently.. I also have 19 episodes of arcade and pinball talk on video.. not podcasted so we are evolving and becoming better. I do appreciate your feedback however and thank you for watching my videos

Hahahahahaha

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZMeny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-amp-pinball-talk-newdirtydonnyinterview-cosmiccarnival?tu=ZMeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.