(Topic ID: 246148)

Stern Pinball Button Integration could be better...

By NathanN

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 344 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by NathanN
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    0A42C130-D411-40E6-80BB-5778385F4FAA (resized).jpeg
    RemoveTrashPosts (resized).jpg
    D7B8A3BD-61A4-4CF1-8CC4-2EA39A720BF9.gif
    C4C38176-A580-4C0C-9AB8-EEBF6BBE88F5 (resized).png
    46C35E82-835F-436E-9B2C-7E4CD06E27A9 (resized).png
    giphy1.gif
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    6561A739-E561-4F03-8DAE-A02D36F62780 (resized).png
    3912F732-8E3F-4125-9263-5C1680F627F2 (resized).png
    57DAE58B-DB8D-4FD0-AB04-B96C9BB24448 (resized).png
    C9F91F04-1DE0-46BD-AA1F-FEC0EEB92FD5 (resized).png
    F305607B-D346-4568-89CD-CBCCA855FBCE (resized).png
    A5B737C5-C376-47D2-A705-CD4A47DB93AF (resized).png
    620FCA50-BE3C-4AF1-8341-44491EB7DCAC (resized).jpeg
    20190807_151031 (resized).jpg
    There are 344 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
    #101 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

crazylevi I am not sure of Kaneda s style but what I will say is if he is not following the circle, the monetized groups leaching the pinball community and going after facts and not fluff is what Kaneda does then I would be honored to be put in the same grouping as him..

Who are “the monetized groups leaching the pinball community”?

#102 4 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

op makes annoying videos with no info and floods all the facebook pinball pages with them and apparently tries to start drama with other pinball "news" outlets

Thx for recap

#103 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Probably the same people that he believes have media bias (which he never specifies).

Nathan also is looking into "media bribes". Before this gets out there I want to let everyone know that I did except 2 slices of sausage pepperoni pizza at Jersey Jack Pinball (Bensenville office) when I visited there once. I couldnt turn it down.

#104 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

if he is not following the circle, the monetized groups leaching the pinball community and going after facts and not fluff is what Kaneda does then I would be honored to be put in the same grouping as him..

This is the most over-dramatic horseshit I’ve ever read here. Holy shit.

We’re a bunch of adults geeking out over pinball, there’s no problem here... nobody needs the “real hard facts”, and even if they did you sure as hell are not delivering them.

I noticed your weird virtual pinball reviews spamming all the Facebook groups a couple months ago and you know what? Fine. No problem, make what you want out the hobby. Not my thing but no big deal.

But now? What the actual literal hell are you rambling about? How do you go from virtual pinball reviews to industry whistleblower in like a month?

This is a hilarious and amazing turn of events. Great job!

#105 4 years ago
    Quoted from Knapp_Arcade:

Dude you need to keep it more positive. You’re negativity towards someone who makes their living in pinball with your hobby is rubbing people the wrong way. There is no “us” versus “them.” That’s just strange, conspiracy wackadoodle talk. This isn’t exactly the “media” it’s just people talking about a fun subject that they theoretically all enjoy. If you’re truly interested in feedback to make your posts better, lighten up and stop bashing people. Do what you do and don’t worry about all of the other stuff. That’s my $0.02. Back to drinking beer and playing pinball.

@knapp_arcade my only intention is to have fun and play pinball. What did I say that was negative besides that I do not like intro videos? Besides my only responses to Zach and Jeff? See I was never negative on anything until they started coming after me. They were negative to me on many occasions.. this.. is the first time I am fighting the BS.. the antics are ridiculous.. you are still on my group, look back at my posts, look back through this thread and then judge. I am the one under assault and it is being orchestrated bun zach. Don’t believe what he is saying above he took a lot of things I said out of context to misinform and sway opinion.. either way I am not taking their crap anymore I am done.. however I will take your feedback and get back to having fun.. I actually told that to Zach the other night before he made these ridiculous posts.. thank you for commenting truly appreciate it

#106 4 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

This is the most over-dramatic horseshit I’ve ever read here. Holy shit.
    We’re a bunch of adults geeking out over pinball, there’s no problem here... nobody needs the “real hard facts”, and even if they did you sure as hell are not delivering them.
    I noticed your weird virtual pinball reviews spamming all the Facebook groups a couple months ago and you know what? Fine. No problem, make what you want out the hobby. Not my thing but no big deal.
    But now? What the actual literal hell are you rambling about? How do you go from virtual pinball reviews to industry whistleblower in like a month?
    This is a hilarious and amazing turn of events. Great job!

Thanks man ! I do Pinball Reviews, Virtual Pinball Reviews, and I do a talk show for say that asks questions about certain things that I think should be answered. Either way trying to have fun and help the community.. I do this for free and truly have the community at mind without trying to monetize your trust.. thank you again for the feedback

#107 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

Zach Meny you are the classic social media bully. False information.. anytime something doesn’t go your way you bully and try to force your opinion and actions on others trying to change others perceptions.. unprofessional.. people believe you but your intentions are fake. Fake as hell..
    and as we keep going back and forth I hope Jeff your best friend is taking note.. I hope greg is as well.. I hope your circle is.. you are the one digging on me and always have.. hell I had to even call you and my friend greg to figure out your damn issue.. the issue is you cannot stand I am in your space.. get over it.. You monetize the community and trick them into thinking you care.. you talk shit about everyone on your podcast and anytime someone does not share your opinion you intimidate and harass them.. funny how you can dish it out but can’t take it.. how pathetic.

Oh you poor thing! You are under siege by the "media" and are being bullied by others, cry me a friken river.

We should all follow you because others have intentions are shrouded in secrecy and malice! You, and only you, are going deliver us from it all and be a guiding light in our pinball lives! Save it, dude. You are a legend in your own mind and all the vomit you have spouted was a waste of time reading.

Congrats, you are the first (and hopefully last) person I block.

What better a way to extinguish a fire, than to deny it oxygen.

Peace.

giphy1.gifgiphy1.gif
    #108 4 years ago

I don't trust people who think virtual pinball is acceptable.

#109 4 years ago

forget it. Cosmic thread has more info.

#110 4 years ago

*NEW*

WHERE?

#111 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

He who asks who , dealt it!

A couple years ago Lost World is all you had, now JP Pro just to trade out for a Premium. Next year it will be LE’s until SLE’s ship. We are on to you ! You have been exposed, SHAME... SHAME....
    Kidding, you swat flies, you don’t acknowledge them and argue with them.

#112 4 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

Probably the same people that he believes have media bias (which he never specifies).
    Nathan also is looking into "media bribes". Before this gets out there I want to let everyone know that I did except 2 slices of sausage pepperoni pizza at Jersey Jack Pinball (Bensenville office) when I visited there once. I couldnt turn it down.</

So here we have 3 people in the media teaming up again on APT.. memories.. just always goes to show the circle and what they are about.. First off Ken.. Zach as you can already tell is biased towards APT and also pinball magazine and many others .. he is destroying the TWIP format.. that is my opinion..very unprofessional as well. Second thing is do not mislead what you just said about bribes.. how about you detail the whole picture, that someone else not me, posted something that mispelled bias and made it bribes. I jokingly responded to that saying that could be a great topic.. see the issue you all have is that you only show half of the story.. the biased half

#113 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

Where the fuck is the info on Suncoast? This looks like typical pinside horseshit thread. Please don’t change your title to troll people.

The info is above until Zach felt like he needed to interject himself like he always does. Look up at the bottom of page 2

#114 4 years ago

You do not like virtual pinball? You are missing out!

#115 4 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

Before this gets out there I want to let everyone know that I did except 2 slices of sausage pepperoni pizza at Jersey Jack Pinball (Bensenville office) when I visited there once. I couldnt turn it down.

that is Hilarious. Can’t stop laughing.

#116 4 years ago

did Suncoast file CH11 Bankruptcy? Here are the images to discuss.

46C35E82-835F-436E-9B2C-7E4CD06E27A9 (resized).png46C35E82-835F-436E-9B2C-7E4CD06E27A9 (resized).pngC4C38176-A580-4C0C-9AB8-EEBF6BBE88F5 (resized).pngC4C38176-A580-4C0C-9AB8-EEBF6BBE88F5 (resized).png
    #117 4 years ago

Let’s get this back on topic. Tired of entertaining Zacy poo

#118 4 years ago

I don't know the ins and outs of this local legal jurisdiction, but the images seem to illustrate that suncoast is in a legal dispute over rent.

Unless there is something there that I can't see, it doesn't appear to show evidence of bankruptcy.

#119 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

Let’s get this back on topic. Tired of entertaining Zacy poo

How about you stop throwing poo then. There is nothing in what you've posted that shows bankrupcy, but you've titled your thread to get more people to read whatever blog you write. Yet this sunset boulevard prostitute move can cause some damage to Suncoast who just launched a game and need some client's trust.

So now that it is clear that you are wrong, please change your title.

#120 4 years ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

I don't know the ins and outs of this local legal jurisdiction, but the images seem to illustrate that suncoast is in a legal dispute over rent.
    Unless there is something there that I can't see, it doesn't appear to show evidence of bankruptcy.

From what it seems in the 2nd photo it showcases suggestion for Bankruptcy. So assuming a reorganization? But yess you are right it seems like rents are at play and a couple lawsuits there as well..

#121 4 years ago
    Quoted from adol75:

How about you stop throwing poo then. There is nothing in what you've posted that shows bankrupcy, but you've titled your thread to get more people to read whatever blog you write. Yet this sunset boulevard prostitute move can cause some damage to Suncoast who just launched a game and need some client's trust.
    So now that it is clear that you are wrong, please change your title.

I see your point. My thread is titled as a question. Suncoast BK? Photos in thread. It is titled that way seeing in the 2nd phot there is a suggestion to BK so the question is are they seeking discovery in that area based on these photos? Either way the thread title for pinside should be longer not enough room to fit what needs to be said lol

#122 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

I see your point. My thread is titled as a question. Suncoast BK? Photos in thread. It is titled that way seeing in the 2nd phot there is a suggestion to BK so the question is are they seeking discovery in that area based on these photos? Either way the thread title for pinside should be longer not enough room to fit what needs to be said lol

Your ? is more an excuse than a question.

#123 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

From what it seems in the 2nd photo it showcases suggestion for Bankruptcy. So assuming a reorganization? But yess you are right it seems like rents are at play and a couple lawsuits there as well..

So I understand. You are trying to slander the reputation of Jon and his company based on as you put it "It Seems to suggest" theory? I think Jon was seen in a girls gone wild video 20 years ago also. Are we looking to dig up anything to create a feel important in the pinball circle or square? Is this some new form of National Enquirer Pinball addition format??? I love most topics of pinball and its marketplace but going after Assumed dirt on someone is rather low. Who cares if he Might have business issues? Has he effected you or Anyone in the pinball community. Having met most of the Suncoast team I can say without question they were the nicest most sincere and dedicated team I have met. Success story, don't know but it is sad to see you shoveling dirt on their character and company just for a few internet clicks. I respect anyone (including you) that creates topics of interest in our fun hobby to feel invested in knowledge just not sure what your direction is honestly. I rather understand Zach sticking his opinion in as he is an action Business partner with Suncoast so I suspect he might know a bit more then you. Stick with the Joy of pinball and content, you actually have some good content. The Rush Limba thing however will likely get you nowhere. Good luck with your crusade.

#124 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

So I understand. You are trying to slander the reputation of Jon and his company based on as you put it "It Seems to suggest" theory? I think Jon was seen in a girls gone wild video 20 years ago also. Are we looking to dig up anything to create a feel important in the pinball circle or square? Is this some new form of National Enquirer Pinball addition format??? I love most topics of pinball and its marketplace but going after Assumed dirt on someone is rather low. Who cares if he Might have business issues? Has he effected you or Anyone in the pinball community. Having met most of the Suncoast team I can say without question they were the nicest most sincere and dedicated team I have met. Success story, don't know but it is sad to see you shoveling dirt on their character and company just for a few internet clicks. I respect anyone (including you) that creates topics of interest in our fun hobby to feel invested in knowledge just not sure what your direction is honestly. I rather understand Zach sticking his opinion in as he is an action Business partner with Suncoast so I suspect he might know a bit more then you. Stick with the Joy of pinball and content, you actually have some good content. The Rush Limba thing however will likely get you nowhere. Good luck with your crusade.

I appreciate the good words and see your points. my focus is always on the fun of pinball but there sometimes are things like this that are not fun. It still needs to be covered seeing this could impact the community. Do I like the bad stories.. hell no..

If Zach was a business partner of Suncoast then I hope he was aware. I assume he would of had a game being a distributor.. I wonder why he did not do a story on it on TWIP or Stream or Review then if so? I think his opinion would have been a great complimentary to mine so the community could have a couple points to review feedback on it and maybe that could of helped suncoast somehow?

I truly wanted them to have success and still do. This topic was actually a question posed in pinball enthusiasts group on FB, however when I did look this up there was actually stuff that pulled up. That said, should the community know about this? I think so.

I do appreciate the kind words and likewise maybe we could chat sometime.

#125 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

I appreciate the good words and see your points. my focus is always on the fun of pinball but there sometimes are things like this that are not fun. It still needs to be covered seeing this could impact the community. Do I like the bad stories.. hell no..
    If Zach was a business partner of Suncoast then I hope he was aware. I assume he would of had a game being a distributor.. I wonder why he did not do a story on it on TWIP or Stream or Review then if so? I think his opinion would have been a great complimentary to mine so the community could have a couple points to review feedback on it and maybe that could of helped suncoast somehow?
    I truly wanted them to have success and still do. This topic was actually a question posed in pinball enthusiasts group on FB, however when I did look this up there was actually stuff that pulled up. That said, should the community know about this? I think so.
    I do appreciate the kind words and likewise maybe we could chat sometime.

Its possible Zach didn't report on it as even you have stated its Assumed. News is typically fact based. If Suncoast were to share their business position that would be fact. Hobbyists assuming the foundation of a business or individual seems a bit more like rumor or slander with an agenda. It truly would be sad if they failed but it does seem fair that They would be the ones to share their fate If they chose to do so. As they have (to my knowledge) not misled or failed to deliver Any commitments to the collective hobby I see no value in tearing down their name or character based on assumed speculation unless the intention is to sway the market towards black listing them. If that was the intention I suspect you could do 50 shows on DP pinball alone! lol There is Plenty of room for Great pinball shows! Make your show your own and I am Sure people will follow. Just focus on Real pinball! lol

#126 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

...at the moment, this is a lead, rather than a story/headline. I'm qualifying my statements because, although I have been to law school, I don't know the different forms to be filed in this jurisdiction, I haven't read the pleadings (court file), or the rules of this court in order to provide sufficient analysis to come to a conclusion one way or another.

By all means be enthusiastic, but people like Jeff from TWIP, or Zac from SDTM are not the enemies here. They do good things for pinball

#127 4 years ago

Members of this forum should be required to post their age next to their avatar cause I feel like I'm back in preschool reading this thread. I would love to be able to filter out the preschool aged member's posts

#128 4 years ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

...at the moment, this is a lead, rather than a story/headline. I'm qualifying my statements because, although I have been to law school, I don't know the different forms to be filed in this jurisdiction, I haven't read the pleadings (court file), or the rules of this court in order to provide sufficient analysis to come to a conclusion one way or another.
    By all means be enthusiastic, but people like Jeff from TWIP, or Zac from SDTM are not the enemies here. They do good things for pinball

I agree that the filings do not show the whole picture and only why I asked the question of what is going on. Hoping they figure it out. Zach and Jeff May be good people but so far I have not felt their intentions are that way towards my platform. Zach specifically. Maybe one day we can all be friends.. who knows lol

#129 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Members of this forum should be required to post their age next to their avatar cause I feel like I'm back in preschool reading this thread. I would love to be able to filter out the preschool aged member's posts

BMore-Pinball I agree.. grown men acting like characters in s mean girls movie.. ridiculous

#130 4 years ago

Nathan, are you a former Suncoast employee?

#131 4 years ago

‪Our newest episode of Arcade & Pinball Talk.. Which Pinball Manufacturers are UL and CE certified?‬

#132 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

#133 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

I agree that the filings do not show the whole picture and only why I asked the question of what is going on. Hoping they figure it out. Zach and Jeff May be good people but so far I have not felt their intentions are that way towards my platform. Zach specifically. Maybe one day we can all be friends.. who knows lol

....I'm not going to engage in this post further, and I specialise in bankruptcy litigation in another jurisdiction, but I can still be humble enough to admit that I don't know enough about the specific situation to form an opinion and create content about it. Do whatever you want to, but I think that you should at least be open to the idea that people like Jeff and Zac do positive things for promoting pinball

#134 4 years ago

I’d a podcast is created and over-spammed, yet no one gives a damn about it, did it even exist in the first place?

#135 4 years ago

Prior to his posting trashing Zach, this thread was an echo chamber of him talking to himself with almost zero interaction from others.

Now it's got a little bit of interest so there is that, I suppose.

#136 4 years ago

Anybody else find it strange that a podcaster is not revealing their general location?

#137 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

Kaneda Just Dropped the newest image of Jurassic Park by Stern!! What are your thoughts???
    [quoted image]

Quoted from NathanN:

crazylevi I am not sure of Kaneda s style but what I will say is if he is not following the circle, the monetized groups leaching the pinball community and going after facts and not fluff is what Kaneda does then I would be honored to be put in the same grouping as him..

#138 4 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Prior to his posting trashing Zach, this thread was an echo chamber of him talking to himself with almost zero interaction from others.
    Now it's got a little bit of interest so there is that, I suppose.

Zachy poo trashed me out of no where.. he does that.. he can’t help himself so please do not spin that fact.. actually please go through my threads on pinside and prove me wrong.. where did I trash Zach? Was it before, or after he trashed me? That will prove my point

#139 4 years ago

Let’s again get back on topic seeing the people starting drama are not worth our time and energy.. their opinions do not matter

#140 4 years ago

Here is our newest episode of Arcade & Pinball Talk. Which Manufacturers are UL and CE Approved?:

#142 4 years ago

Being UL/CE certified allows you the pinball community to understand which pinball machines are fire rated and or have toxic chemicals in the.. there are major differences between UL and CE so please research yourselves because it does matter.. please view the video seeing we talk to the pinball companies and discuss their responses on this question.. if you are looking to buy a machine and or an older one then this is a must watch.

#143 4 years ago

Watch this video or YOU MAY DIE IN A PINBALL FIRE or you might get TOXIC PINBALL POISONING!!!!!

#144 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Watch this video or YOU MAY DIE IN A PINBALL FIRE or you might get TOXIC PINBALL POISONING!!!!!

It is a possibility for sure so just something to keep in mind

#145 4 years ago

Hi Nathan, maybe you missed my previous post. I had a simple question, are you a former Suncoast Pinball employee? Thanks.

#146 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

It is a possibility for sure so just something to keep in mind

Sorry dude it’s gonna take more than the threat of death to myself and my loved ones to tune into to your videos. Life is too short.

Perhaps if you threaten to kill some puppies that might do the trick.

#147 4 years ago

Just dropping by to say this channel is pretty awful. I listened to two of them and a third that was a game review. I’ve never seen someone review a game that knew nothing about it. Bold move. The other videos have no information in them. You’re just regurgitating info others have reported and don’t even really voice any opinions.

At least Kaneda has takes. They suck, but at least he has them.

I’m very confused on what your channel is even supposed to be.

“We discuss”. Why do you say this? You’re by yourself. You’re discussing it with no one. Haha

Good luck to ya.

#148 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just dropping by to say this channel is pretty awful. I listened to two of them and a third that was a game review. I’ve never seen someone review a game that knew nothing about it. Bold move. The other videos have no information in them. You’re just regurgitating info others have reported and don’t even really voice any opinions.
    At least Kaneda has takes. They suck, but at least he has them.
    I’m very confused on what your channel is even supposed to be.
    “We discuss”. Why do you say this? You’re by yourself. You’re discussing it with no one. Haha
    Good luck to ya.

Yup! I didn’t think there would be someone I’d listen to less than Kaneda. Proved wrong yet again.

#149 4 years ago

It seems to me the same 6-7 people cast doubt on my thread.. so many people visit my thread and other than these 6-7 people the other visitors said others were acting childish, told me to not act like the monsters for se.. stating and laughing at the immature behavior of some.. so sufficed to say.. some will like what I do.. some will hate it.. but one thing that is for sure is I understand that and it does not bother me at all.. i thank everyone for your comments.. good or bad I am glad we can at least at this point not attack each other like prior attempts and get back to talking Pinball..

#150 4 years ago

Let’s again refocus this post back to the subject matter at hand.. discussing UL and CE certifications and how that impacts you as a buyer if Pinball machines

There are 344 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-amp-pinball-talk-newdirtydonnyinterview-cosmiccarnival/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.