(Topic ID: 246148)

Stern Pinball Button Integration could be better...

By NathanN

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 344 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by NathanN
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    0A42C130-D411-40E6-80BB-5778385F4FAA (resized).jpeg
    RemoveTrashPosts (resized).jpg
    D7B8A3BD-61A4-4CF1-8CC4-2EA39A720BF9.gif
    C4C38176-A580-4C0C-9AB8-EEBF6BBE88F5 (resized).png
    46C35E82-835F-436E-9B2C-7E4CD06E27A9 (resized).png
    giphy1.gif
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    6561A739-E561-4F03-8DAE-A02D36F62780 (resized).png
    3912F732-8E3F-4125-9263-5C1680F627F2 (resized).png
    57DAE58B-DB8D-4FD0-AB04-B96C9BB24448 (resized).png
    C9F91F04-1DE0-46BD-AA1F-FEC0EEB92FD5 (resized).png
    F305607B-D346-4568-89CD-CBCCA855FBCE (resized).png
    A5B737C5-C376-47D2-A705-CD4A47DB93AF (resized).png
    620FCA50-BE3C-4AF1-8341-44491EB7DCAC (resized).jpeg
    20190807_151031 (resized).jpg
    There are 344 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
    #51 4 years ago

Tropical Pinball Review by Zaccaria:

#52 4 years ago

Deadpool Review:

#53 4 years ago

Should Space Ghost be made into a pinball machine? We think the comedy, assets, callouts and theme would all make a great pinball machine!
    620FCA50-BE3C-4AF1-8341-44491EB7DCAC (resized).jpeg620FCA50-BE3C-4AF1-8341-44491EB7DCAC (resized).jpeg

#54 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

Should Space Ghost be made into a pinball machine? We think the comedy, assets, callouts and theme would all make a great pinball machine!

Yes

#56 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

[quoted image]

The original show from the 60's or the talk show from adult swim? All hail Brak!

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

The original show from the 60's or the talk show from adult swim? All hail Brak!

That is a good question.. the talk Show was freaking hilarious.. how about a mix of the 2?

#58 4 years ago

Family Guy Visual Pinball Review and Gameplay:

#59 4 years ago

Monster Bash Playfield Quick Look

#60 4 years ago

Farfalla Remake Zaccaria Review on Steam:

#61 4 years ago

Cirqus Voltaire Playfield Quick Look:

#62 4 years ago

Grateful Dead VP Review/Gameplay:

#63 4 years ago

Cirqus Voltaire Review and Gameplay:

#64 4 years ago

Gorgar Review and Gameplay:

#65 4 years ago

Doom FX3 Quick Review & Gameplay:

#66 4 years ago

Gilligan’s Island Visual Pinball Review

#67 4 years ago

Introducing our new Logo!

A5B737C5-C376-47D2-A705-CD4A47DB93AF (resized).pngA5B737C5-C376-47D2-A705-CD4A47DB93AF (resized).png
    #68 4 years ago

Aliens FX3 Review:

#69 4 years ago

Al’s Garage Band Review and Gameplay:

#70 4 years ago

Clear Coat Issues: Should you buy the upcoming Elvira/GNR?

#71 4 years ago

Our new channel art! What are everyone’s thoughts?

57DAE58B-DB8D-4FD0-AB04-B96C9BB24448 (resized).png57DAE58B-DB8D-4FD0-AB04-B96C9BB24448 (resized).png
    #72 4 years ago

Nate, you deleted my post on your Facebook channel because you didn’t like others seeing it. Below is my response to someone asking for reasons why I was questioning your content...then you deleted it. Here it is again for those interested. I also have screenshots of the chat if anyone is interested. I’m not trying to be mean, but my integrity has been questioned and my livelihood has been attacked by Arcade and Pinball Talk, so I should be able to look up for myself and report the actual facts, however inconvenient they are for this channel. Below are statements and content from Arcade and Pinball Talk, with an explanation of why each are harmful to our industry.

“I think it is hilarious how everyone mocked me for using the term "Flipper Gap" on my reviews and APT episodes ..Other media ridiculed me.. Stated I had no clue what I was saying.. Stated I was not a good reviewer because I judged on that.. And now everyone uses the term generically to describe the "Flipper Gap" in the exact same context I created to score it on .. Funny how things come full circle, but also showcases the hypocrisy and bias by others in the pinball media to try to degrade and take away credibility from other competitors in the pinball space..

**** You are welcome Pinball Community******”

- This troubling argument is misguided in ways I’m ashamed to even discuss. His claim of hypocrisy and media bias regarding flipper gap has nothing to do with the size between flippers. He is saying that he is responsible for the term flipper gap! He rates....wait for it....flipper gap. Then equates that rating to any discussion of flipper gap. This is delusional. Delusional.

Nate released a video talking about breaking news on clearcoat problems, only to provide no information whatsoever, and citing other media talking about it. The same media he calls bias. The video provided lacked one shred of anything, but turns his nose to people trying to provide actual news and content.

“Very interesting.. other media seemingly pulling away from this week in Pinball ..??? It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.. Hmm ”

- This statement infers that other media are pulling away from TWIP. Who is the other media? Who knows, Nate won’t say. What evidence does he have? Um, nothin.

“If you are someone in the pinball community that is over the BS , tired of the pinball politics, the bias and social mob bullying then please Subscribe to our YouTube channel and support us and our stance and let’s see if we can change Pinball for the better.. so we can return to having fun and focusing on our friends in the pinball community.. THANK YOU for the opportunity to create content and THANK YOU for your support!

PLEASE SHARE ! JOIN OUR MOVEMENT THANK YOU!”

- Again, calling out pinball politics, bias, social mob bullying, BS.... Who is he talking about? No clue, Nate won’t say. And did he just refer to his Facebook page as a fucking “movement”.... whew....this is tough to read and type.

“First things first. You all work together right? I am still figuring out the relationships here, but Jeff you specifically have Zach on TWIP. And Zach sells his machines on TWIP and FlipNOut and on SDTM and The stream that Ken runs with Zach seeing Zach supplies the machines for the stream for special when lit right? So again why are the only 3 people asking me this question all tied together?”

- This statement was made by Nate at an attempt to suggest that three friends are working together to control the world. Here, he speaks of stuff he has no clue about.

“We have been told by a select few people that we do not provide content wanted by the pinball community?? Here are the facts.. we are one of the fastest growing pinball channels for Mechanical and Virtual pinball!!

Channel analytics
    Current subscribers +104 in last 28 days
    Last 28 days
    Watch time (min) 15.4K Up by 84%
    Views 8.6K Up by 56%”

- This one make me smile every time I read it. “Facts”? What evidence does he have to support these asinine claims? He doesn’t but that’s not the issue, I could care less if he’s just plain wrong. He does so by posturing himself as being bullied, saying he is the outlaw and others are criticizing him. By doing this, and by not providing sources of who the “others” are, it directs the source of aggression to anyone else doing pinball media.

“Are there Issues Brewing at Suncoast Pinball?

Read the video description for a full breakdown of this story.”

- As he wears a Suncoast Pinball hat, literally, when interviewing Dirty Donny on a previous video, this video Nate reports major layoffs of a new pinball company, that potentially affects the livelihood of many people. At least he provides evidence, right? Nope, provides no evidence and the information was found out to be incorrect. Ouch.

- One video he reports Stern is raising their prices. (Cough) Incorrect information and no evidence

- Amother video he reports JJP moving to Europe. (Cough) Incorrect information and no evidence

- Another video he reports Stern sold the damn company to Brazil. Even you’re laughing at this point. (Cough) Incorrect information and no evidence

This is just a quick snapshot. This isn’t even the whole picture. This type of “media” compromises not only the industry we love, but the livelihood of many, which will always be wrong in my eyes.

#73 4 years ago

As much as it pains me to back up Zach...Nathan is the worst person I've had to deal with in pinball, and that includes Kaneda haha. I've spent hours and hours PMing Nathan trying to understand and hear his side, but he is like the Alex Jones of pinball. I don't know what else to do...ugh!! Best of luck to him going forward

#74 4 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

As much as it pains me to back up Zach...Nathan is the worst person I've had to deal with in pinball, and that includes Kaneda haha. I've spent hours and hours PMing Nathan trying to understand and hear his side, but he is like the Alex Jones of pinball. I don't know what else to do...ugh!! Best of luck to him going forward

There is no reason to figure me out JEFF.. it is all good we are on separate paths man.. The issue here JEFF is you are allowing someone like Zach to destroy your platform and muddy your vision.. look at all this? Look at the pinball magazine debacle.. look at other media not wanting to be on the show.. you both Jointly attack anyone with opposing views now and then social mob them like you are doing now.. do you think this is ok?both your actions showcase the issue with the pinball community at this point. Sad.. Anyway moving on ..

#75 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Nate, you deleted my post on your Facebook channel because you didn’t like others seeing it. Below is my response to someone asking for reasons why I was questioning your content...then you deleted it. Here it is again for those interested. I also have screenshots of the chat if anyone is interested. I’m not trying to be mean, but my integrity has been questioned and my livelihood has been attacked by Arcade and Pinball Talk, so I should be able to look up for myself and report the actual facts, however inconvenient they are for this channel. Below are statements and content from Arcade and Pinball Talk, with an explanation of why each are harmful to our industry.
    “I think it is hilarious how everyone mocked me for using the term "Flipper Gap" on my reviews and APT episodes ..Other media ridiculed me.. Stated I had no clue what I was saying.. Stated I was not a good reviewer because I judged on that.. And now everyone uses the term generically to describe the "Flipper Gap" in the exact same context I created to score it on .. Funny how things come full circle, but also showcases the hypocrisy and bias by others in the pinball media to try to degrade and take away credibility from other competitors in the pinball space..
    **** You are welcome Pinball Community******”
    - This troubling argument is misguided in ways I’m ashamed to even discuss. His claim of hypocrisy and media bias regarding flipper gap has nothing to do with the size between flippers. He is saying that he is responsible for the term flipper gap! He rates....wait for it....flipper gap. Then equates that rating to any discussion of flipper gap. This is delusional. Delusional.
    Nate released a video talking about breaking news on clearcoat problems, only to provide no information whatsoever, and citing other media talking about it. The same media he calls bias. The video provided lacked one shred of anything, but turns his nose to people trying to provide actual news and content.
    “Very interesting.. other media seemingly pulling away from this week in Pinball ..??? It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.. Hmm ”
    - This statement infers that other media are pulling away from TWIP. Who is the other media? Who knows, Nate won’t say. What evidence does he have? Um, nothin.
    “If you are someone in the pinball community that is over the BS , tired of the pinball politics, the bias and social mob bullying then please Subscribe to our YouTube channel and support us and our stance and let’s see if we can change Pinball for the better.. so we can return to having fun and focusing on our friends in the pinball community.. THANK YOU for the opportunity to create content and THANK YOU for your support!
    PLEASE SHARE ! JOIN OUR MOVEMENT THANK YOU!”
    - Again, calling out pinball politics, bias, social mob bullying, BS.... Who is he talking about? No clue, Nate won’t say. And did he just refer to his Facebook page as a fucking “movement”.... whew....this is tough to read and type.
    “First things first. You all work together right? I am still figuring out the relationships here, but Jeff you specifically have Zach on TWIP. And Zach sells his machines on TWIP and FlipNOut and on SDTM and The stream that Ken runs with Zach seeing Zach supplies the machines for the stream for special when lit right? So again why are the only 3 people asking me this question all tied together?”
    - This statement was made by Nate at an attempt to suggest that three friends are working together to control the world. Here, he speaks of stuff he has no clue about.
    “We have been told by a select few people that we do not provide content wanted by the pinball community?? Here are the facts.. we are one of the fastest growing pinball channels for Mechanical and Virtual pinball!!
    Channel analytics
    Current subscribers +104 in last 28 days
    Last 28 days
    Watch time (min) 15.4K Up by 84%
    Views 8.6K Up by 56%”
    - This one make me smile every time I read it. “Facts”? What evidence does he have to support these asinine claims? He doesn’t but that’s not the issue, I could care less if he’s just plain wrong. He does so by posturing himself as being bullied, saying he is the outlaw and others are criticizing him. By doing this, and by not providing sources of who the “others” are, it directs the source of aggression to anyone else doing pinball media.
    “Are there Issues Brewing at Suncoast Pinball?
    Read the video description for a full breakdown of this story.”
    - As he wears a Suncoast Pinball hat, literally, when interviewing Dirty Donny on a previous video, this video Nate reports major layoffs of a new pinball company, that potentially affects the livelihood of many people. At least he provides evidence, right? Nope, provides no evidence and the information was found out to be incorrect. Ouch.
    - One video he reports Stern is raising their prices. (Cough) Incorrect information and no evidence
    - Amother video he reports JJP moving to Europe. (Cough) Incorrect information and no evidence
    - Another video he reports Stern sold the damn company to Brazil. Even you’re laughing at this point. (Cough) Incorrect information and no evidence
    This is just a quick snapshot. This isn’t even the whole picture. This type of “media” compromises not only the industry we love, but the livelihood of many, which will always be wrong in my eyes.

Zach. This just shows to me your bias for what I do on a completely different level.. side note read the descriptions of the videos because that is where the content is.. either way attacking credibility seems to be your thing now.. you attacked pinball magazine, me for the last 6 months and many others.. to anyone with a brain this showcases it all.. you made a dossier on me.. you are obsessed that I am a competitor in your space.. wow.. I deleted that post to save face .. for your and Jeff’s sake.. nothing more..

#76 4 years ago

Suncoast Arcade and Pinball Bankruptcy?? After hearing of this we researched and found a BK11 was filed alongside non payment of rents.. what does this mean for SUNCOAST?

3912F732-8E3F-4125-9263-5C1680F627F2 (resized).png3912F732-8E3F-4125-9263-5C1680F627F2 (resized).png6561A739-E561-4F03-8DAE-A02D36F62780 (resized).png6561A739-E561-4F03-8DAE-A02D36F62780 (resized).png
    #77 4 years ago

To my point Zach.. you make all kinds of opinions on people without doing due diligence.. my stories are becoming facts because I actually research my stories and likewise my suncoast story is coming true.. my story about European manufacturing is also coming true, 2 stories about to drop.. my story about Matic was about some of the partners and or Gary Stern being bought out by Matic which through many circles which you may not be in, are aware of.. that was also true. You have a hard on for me and I am pretty sure if people look back on the 8 episodes you talk about me on TWIP Podcasts, look at how you consistently come after me, they will agree.. the term bias is pretty specific.. you are absolutely biased against me and Arcade & Pinball Talk.. those are facts..

#78 4 years ago

ugh... what is worse than the kiss-ups in pinball? Someone trying to bring altNews antics into pinball.

"See, they are rallying against me... I'm telling you what they are scared to tell you!"
    "They are trying to supress us.. join the movement!"
    "See I was right!" (When tossing out high probability guesses as hard facts)
    "The main stream media...." blah blah blah

Listen - I am very outspoken about the kiss-ups and clique stuff in pinball, but for god sakes don't make it worse with this kind of alt-news platform crap.

Death to self-promotion and subscriber begging.

#79 4 years ago

What is the significance of Suncoast Arcade? Are they just a retailer/distributor? Have they screwed over pinball buyers? Trying to understand why Pinsiders should or need to know.

#80 4 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

What is the significance of Suncoast Arcade? Are they just a retailer/distributor? Have they screwed over pinball buyers? Trying to understand why Pinsiders should or need to know.

Suncoast is a new pinball company with Cosmic Carnival as a new market entry. So Suncoast filing from what it seems a BK then it showcases one company may be exiting the industry.

#81 4 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

They built a hundred or so Cosmic Carnivals pinball machines this past year. One of the small boutique companies at the fringes of pinball. But to their credit, they did get games built and do not appear to have ripped off any customers (but maybe their landlords and some vendors?)

#82 4 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

ugh... what is worse than the kiss-ups in pinball? Someone trying to bring altNews antics into pinball.
    "See, they are rallying against me... I'm telling you what they are scared to tell you!"
    "They are trying to supress us.. join the movement!"
    "See I was right!" (When tossing out high probability guesses as hard facts)
    "The main stream media...." blah blah blah
    Listen - I am very outspoken about the kiss-ups and clique stuff in pinball, but for god sakes don't make it worse with this kind of alt-news platform crap.
    Death to self-promotion and subscriber begging.

I get your point.. and appreciate your opinion and feedback. I am against the clique bullying and anticsby those fearful of new media entries.. I get it.. but one I thing I will say is I cannot make it worse seeing alt news is already happening across every platform.. most podcasts and or shows give opinions not just stating what is happening in the industry. So currently that is the alt news.. I will say that I will take your advice and try to make it better.. I am more than open to constructive criticism and likewise I will listen and apply seeing I want everyone to get at least something out of the APT platform.. great stuff and appreciate the comment !

#83 4 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

They built a hundred or so Cosmic Carnivals pinball machines this past year. One of the small boutique companies at the fringes of pinball. But to their credit, they did get games built and do not appear to have ripped off any customers (but maybe their landlords and some vendors?)

I agree. They did actually get it almost to the finish that was very impressive. From what those pictures show I think you are right at this point.. unless there is more to this then the court docs show CH11 BK and potential liability by a landlord.. I am sure there is more that will be brought up about this and I will post as I hear more for everyone.

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from NathanN:

To my point Zach.. you make all kinds of opinions on people without doing due diligence.. my stories are becoming facts because I actually research my stories and likewise my suncoast story is coming true.. my story about European manufacturing is also coming true, 2 stories about to drop.. my story about Matic was about some of the partners and or Gary Stern being bought out by Matic which through many circles which you may not be in, are aware of.. that was also true. You have a hard on for me and I am pretty sure if people look back on the 8 episodes you talk about me on TWIP Podcasts, look at how you consistently come after me, they will agree.. the term bias is pretty specific.. you are absolutely biased against me and Arcade & Pinball Talk.. those are facts..

“My stories are coming true” Oh wise pinball messiah, please lead us to your promised land of ignorance. We are here to worship your pathetic attempts to be relevant. Praise Be To Virtual Pinball Reviews and Double Flapping Paddle Gaps

Wait, you said I had 6 episodes about you but now it’s 8? We should make it 9. Come on the podcast as a cohost, with all of my biased opinions (yeah I know it makes no sense) and your hard-hitting, investigative journali.....Hahahaha sorry had to laugh aloud there.

If you need some attention Nate, hop on my coattails buddy, I’ll show you what real pinball dedication is.

And no, I don’t have an erection for you....uh oh!!! Homophobia there Nate?!?! Real pinball media accept all followers regardless of gender, race, or sexual orientation

#85 4 years ago

Draining this thread, Dude needs more help than Antonio Brown. Can we say mental illness.

#86 4 years ago

Dude you need to keep it more positive. You’re negativity towards someone who makes their living in pinball with your hobby is rubbing people the wrong way. There is no “us” versus “them.” That’s just strange, conspiracy wackadoodle talk. This isn’t exactly the “media” it’s just people talking about a fun subject that they theoretically all enjoy. If you’re truly interested in feedback to make your posts better, lighten up and stop bashing people. Do what you do and don’t worry about all of the other stuff. That’s my $0.02. Back to drinking beer and playing pinball.

#87 4 years ago

Fantastic!

#88 4 years ago

Yeah! Lets get an inside journalist scoop on this Crazy Bangerjay guy! I suspect he's up to no good and there is most Certainly a conspiracy afoot!

#89 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

“My stories are coming true” Oh wise pinball messiah, please lead us to your promised land of ignorance. We are here to worship your pathetic attempts to be relevant. Praise Be To Virtual Pinball Reviews and Double Flapping Paddle Gaps
    Wait, you said I had 6 episodes about you but now it’s 8? We should make it 9. Come on the podcast as a cohost, with all of my biased opinions (yeah I know it makes no sense) and your hard-hitting, investigative journali.....Hahahaha sorry had to laugh aloud there.
    If you need some attention Nate, hop on my coattails buddy, I’ll show you what real pinball dedication is.
    And no, I don’t have an erection for you....uh oh!!! Homophobia there Nate?!?! Real pinball media accept all followers regardless of gender, race, or sexual orientation

WTH is going on here.

I have not read the thread... I tried and can not tell if this is all some inside joke thread, people have hacked each others accounts, or WTF is going on???
    guessing some thread title changes combined with some sort of youtube or podcast stuff that happened off the site is leaving a bunch of holes?

can someone catch me up on all this?

#90 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

WTH is going on here.
    I have not read the thread... I tried and can not tell if this is all some inside joke thread, people have hacked each others accounts, or WTF is going on???
    guessing some thread title changes combined with some sort of youtube or podcast stuff that happened off the site is leaving a bunch of holes?

They had a simple argument that started with "You like Whysnow, No You like him, NO!!!" lol Typical pinball battle of knowledge. Plus we All like Whysnow!!

#91 4 years ago

Dude wants to be the next Kaneda.

One is more than enough. That market is satisfied.

Go away please.

#92 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

They had a simple argument that started with "You like Whysnow, No You like him, NO!!!" lol Typical pinball battle of knowledge. Plus we All like Whysnow!!

I am an OK guy. ask levi.

#93 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

WTH is going on here.

op makes annoying videos with no info and floods all the facebook pinball pages with them and apparently tries to start drama with other pinball "news" outlets

#94 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I ma an OK guy. ask levi.

Yes you are. Your posts always make me smile or laugh. lol

#95 4 years ago

@nathann

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg
    #96 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Zach Meny you are the classic social media bully. False information.. anytime something doesn’t go your way you bully and try to force your opinion and actions on others trying to change others perceptions.. unprofessional.. people believe you but your intentions are fake. Fake as hell..

and as we keep going back and forth I hope Jeff your best friend is taking note.. I hope greg is as well.. I hope your circle is.. you are the one digging on me and always have.. hell I had to even call you and my friend greg to figure out your damn issue.. the issue is you cannot stand I am in your space.. get over it.. You monetize the community and trick them into thinking you care.. you talk shit about everyone on your podcast and anytime someone does not share your opinion you intimidate and harass them.. funny how you can dish it out but can’t take it.. how pathetic.

#97 4 years ago
    Quoted from KHL:

@nathann[quoted image]</blockquote

@nathann[quoted image]

KHL very true..

#98 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:WTH is going on here.

I run one thread on here for all of my posts, but I have a lot of things drop weekly so that is why the thread is of different things. Today was suncoast and BK.. however a mr Zach felt the need to try to attack other people’s credibility like he always does when he cannot get over something. So apologize for the threading and Zach trying to take the attention away from suncoast all because I said his intro video sucked and should not be used on a prior FB post.. which I still absolutely believe..

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

op makes annoying videos with no info and floods all the facebook pinball pages with them and apparently tries to start drama with other pinball "news" outlets

InfiniteLives I am glad you like the content.

#100 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dude wants to be the next Kaneda.
    One is more than enough. That market is satisfied.
    Go away please.

CrazyLevi I am not sure of Kaneda s style but what I will say is if he is not following the circle, the monetized groups leaching the pinball community and going after facts and not fluff is what Kaneda does then I would be honored to be put in the same grouping as him..

There are 344 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-amp-pinball-talk-newdirtydonnyinterview-cosmiccarnival/page/2?hl=dandandan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.