Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by JodyG
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20201103-124630_Facebook (resized).jpg
    7 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 4 years ago

Really starting to love these guys. I am probably a day 1 buyer for the B/W machine. NBA Jam is able to be played online against your friends with other NBA Jam machines for FREE. They have also done a great job listening to feedback and improving machines as they go. Each generation seems to be getting better.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from luvthatapex2:

The aspect ratio of the DMD screen can't be fixed, its more square than rectangular like it should be. Unless they don't fill the whole window and make the display portion rectangular, that would work but make the display smaller.
    There is a big difference playing virtual pinball on a console vs a standup pinball cabinet with flipper buttons. Much better feel on a pinball cabinet. Thats why they are making these. I wouldn't even consider playing virtual pinball on xbox or ps5.

Its all relative. I played it on my phone quite a bit, and it helped me learn the rules for those games much easier it seemed. I have them on PS4 also, and its not bad. The aspect ratio of the screen takes some getting use to though. I wish they would make it like the phone app and do timed challenges and milestone score challenges. Those modes add a whole new element to the gameplay for me.

#29 4 years ago

I wish they could figure out a way to do Daytona USA.

#32 4 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Just use the sit-down cab style they used for Star Wars. Or similar enough, anyways.
    Bring it on.
    DAAAAAAAAAEEEEYYYYYTOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAA![quoted image]

And make them linkable!

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

So the cabinet art only shows 1 pin, are we sure it’s not only going to be a 1-1 table vs 1 cab many VPs? They’re upright games are only 1-1.
    I think I’d want a Generic 1Up Cab if they are doing many VPs per pin
    If so, I’ll be getting one. I’m too lazy to build a proper VP cabinet

They already said it would have 10-12 games per cab. Various cab artwork designs will be available.

8 months later
    #50 3 years ago

Ordering the AFM cab on day 1... they did replace Funhouse with Hurricane though.

Screenshot_20201103-124630_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201103-124630_Facebook (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-1up-williams-bally-pinball-ceo-interview?tu=JodyG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.