Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by PoMC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#2 7 months ago

Nice deal.

A friend of mine's kids are getting a Galaga!

Thanks.

#3 7 months ago

I was look at this and it is pretty tiny, smaller than the typical tabletop versions that I've seen. One of the reviews shows a picture. I was going to buy one before I saw how small it is. I think it mentions an 8" screen.

#4 7 months ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

I was look at this and it is pretty tiny, smaller than the typical tabletop versions that I've seen. One of the reviews shows a picture. I was going to buy one before I saw how small it is. I think it mentions an 8" screen.

No idea, regular $130. I have no 1ups just spotted the deal.

From website: Pre-Assembled, Table top design. Play right out of the box! 2 Games in 1 - Galaga and Galaga '88. Upgraded 8" color LCD screen. Real Feel arcade controls. Commercial-grade construction. Original Artwork. Coinless Operation. Owner can adjust the volume. On Screen Game Selection Menu. Plugs into an AC outlet.Galaga Countercade Arcade 1up

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside