(Topic ID: 232099)

Aquaman Pinball - Atlantis here will come

By drfrightner

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What DC Title Needs a Pinball ”

• Aquaman 10 votes
      20%
    • Suicide Squad 4 votes
      8%
    • Wonder Woman 8 votes
      16%
    • Flash Fastest Paced Pinball in History 1 vote
      2%
    • Justice League 9 votes
      18%
    • Green Lantern 4 votes
      8%
    • Superman 5 votes
      10%
    • Other 8 votes
      16%

(49 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ha (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drfrightner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I just had to start this thread because this movie is EPIC! If you haven't seen it go see it the movie ROCKS! It takes you to a world you've never seen before in the comic world. I'm kind of burned out on comic movies this movie changed all that. The movie has a lot of takeaways from Tron. Imagine putting Tron underwater I think that was what the film makers asked themselves.

When you think of DC there needs to be a DC pinball big league. Stern has been pumping out Marvel pins I think we're ready for something other than Spider-Man, Batman lets get an Aquaman Pinball.

Who's up for an Aquaman pinball?

Rank your DC Hero's in need of a pinball...

#3 5 years ago

Good Point!!! If you go see the movie and check out how much art went into the the movie, plus all the creatures, you'll be like yeah pinball all day long.

#13 5 years ago

DO NOT WAIT FOR NETFLIX ... the movie needs to be seen on a big screen in 3D. Its a wide body JJ type of movie... LOL

Its a big movie with lots of visuals and it needs to be seen in 3D on the big screen.

#17 5 years ago

I’m sorry but you’re wrong about Aquaman and Wonder Woman.

For starters I’m not sure anyone has ever made an origin movie as good as Wonder Woman until Aquaman. Wonder Woman was excellent. Aqua man is better.

I will admit that Justice League doesn’t help Aquamans case, that movie in general shouldn’t have ever been made. They needed to develop all the characters first like Marvel did and slowly bring them all together. Wonder Woman is so much cooler in her own film rather than throwing her into the mix in SVB or JL. Aqua man comes across as a worthless hero in Justice League.

I can’t deny that but in his solo flick that is NOT the case... Aquaman is a human, he loves the water but he also loves the land. We go below the oceans and see a World never seen before. The villain is AWESOME especially Black Manta.

Look just because one superhero DC flick was bad doesnt’ mean they will all be bad. Aqua man is awesome and you should only judge it based on this movie not what happened in other movies.

Just my two cents and yes it would make an awesome pinball.

#25 5 years ago

Wonder Woman was an excellent film and ground breaking in that it was the first time we had a female lead Comic Book movie. That was risky on the part of Warner Brothers but they did it and paid off big league. Wonder Woman is one of the best superhero movies ever made. Aquaman I think is now the best origin movie ever for any superhero.

As for Iron Man - that whole series is totally ridiculous and so far off from the comic its a joke. His suit weighed thousand pounds but he's able to drag it around, then in another movie it literally is in a suitcase, then the 3rd one where they teased his main villain only for that guy to be a fake. I'm not an Iron Man fan because they've used Tony Stark as the tool to solve any problem because I guess he's just that much smarter than anyone who's ever lived. When there is a plot issue, oh yeah we'll just have Tony Stark invent that.

When you look at Batman Dark Knight you actually see where Batman gets his stuff, and its believable. The Marvel movies are NOT better they just have Disney behind them. Black Panther was so overrated its not even funny... that movie at best was a 6. The acting was terrible.

Justice League sucked on many levels but don't hold that against Aquaman.

Here is my ranking of Comic Origin movies

1) Aquaman
    2) Wonder Woman
    3) Spider-Man (original)
    4) Batman Begins
    5) Deadpool

Now the person who said Aaron Eckhart was a better actor in Dark Knight than Heath Ledger OMG! The only actor in HISTORY to win an academy award for acting in a comic book movie is Heath Ledger. Greatest performance by an actor in any comic book movie is Heath Ledger as the Joker. I think everyone would agree there... omg.

Either way Aquaman is a great movie if you want to give DC a chance after the disaster of Justice League its a good movie go see it. And bring on the Pinball!

#27 5 years ago

My top 20 rating for best Comic Book Movies EVER...

1) Dark Knight
    2) Spider-Man
    3) Spider-Man 2
    4) Dark Knight Rises
    5) X-Men Days of Future Past
    6) Aquaman
    7) Wonder Woman
    8) Batman (Original)
    9) 300
    10) Blade
    11) Deadpool
    12) Thor Ragnrok
    13) Captain America Winter Solider
    14) Avengers (original)
    15) Batman Begins
    16) Man of Steel
    17) Logan
    18) Watchman
    19) Hellboy
    20) Deadpool 2

HM: Sin City, Spawn, The Mask

TEN WORST Comic Book Movies

1) Batman and Robin
    2) Fantastic Four (all of them)
    3) Superman Returns
    4) Green Lantern
    5) Captain America (1st one
    6) Iron Man 3
    7) Avengers 2
    8) Ant-Man 2
    9) Justice League
    10) Spider-Man reboots 1 and 2 (lizard / electro)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drfrightner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aquaman-pinball-atlantis-here-will-come-?tu=drfrightner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.