(Topic ID: 249678)

Apron Instruction Cards for new GoT code (1.37)

By SkyKing2301

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4x6-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37.jpg
4x6-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37.jpg
4x6-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37.jpg
#1 4 years ago

I just got a GoT Pro recently which came with the new code, and I wasn't able to find any rule cards / instruction cards with the new rules on it. I didn't know if anyone was ever going to do it, so I stayed up stupidly late last night and started working on my own. I just finished so I thought I'd share them for anyone who needs new ones. Note, these are for the Pro, as I don't know how the Prem/LE differs. (See notes below about editing.)

I have a lot of casual players come through here, so I tried to keep the explanations simple enough to understand.

I used a Stark desktop background I found on the interwebs for one, and combined a Targaryen one with the Stark one to make the other. These are for private use only even, not for sale even if you modify them, yadda yadda. Here's a link to my files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gAtOjZDYa6q504yL0zQrA7I1HiIGHfq6

- I've included the .psd files so if you have photoshop you can make edits/changes/corrections. YOU'LL WANT TO DO THIS IF YOU CUSTOMIZED YOUR GAME'S SETTINGS OR IF YOU HAVE A PREMIUM/LE. For example, I didn't like that choosing Targaryen pre-completes that entire house (since you'd normally have to beat all three dragons separately), so I've scaled mine back to pre-complete only one or two of the dragons.
- I've also included .jpg files with a green border, which is sized so you can make a 4x6 print at your local print shop and then cut the cards out and they'll be the right size.
- I've also included just the straight up .jpg files for good measure.

Hope you like them, let me know if I screwed anything up -- I'm new to this game so I'm still learning. The images below are the straight-up cards; find the 4x6 printable one at my Google Drive link above.

(Edit: Updated Card 2 for typo & clarifications. Also, made borders green (instead of black) on the 4x6 for easier trimming. Re-uploaded all card files.)
(Edit 8/25: Moved text to clear the corners that hold the cards in place; updated Targaryen advantage; uploaded hi-res versions here with the borders for 4x6 prints, just to make lives easier.)

4x6-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37.jpg4x6-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37.jpg4x6-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37.jpg4x6-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37.jpg
#2 4 years ago

Also, apparently @cynric was working on an update to an existing one while I was working on my new ones ... you can find that one at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/124#post-5154629

#3 4 years ago

Update: I printed some out on paper (I'll make nicer glossy prints later) and found that a few of the words are slightly obscured in the corners. I'll make an revision later on to address this.

Also, having now played with Targaryen automatically defeating two dragons instead of just completing the house, I don't think I like that -- it automatically awards you 60M right off the bat for "defeating" those two, and then when you start the against Drogon, the values are very high. Whereas when you have it complete the house, you don't get any extra points -- it's just fully completed (and Swords activates).

1 week later
#4 4 years ago

Update 8/25: revised original post with updated cards, plus re-uploaded all files to the linked google drive folder. I moved the text around a little to clear the corners that cover the card on the apron, updated the text regarding the Targaryen advantage (ref previous post), and posted the full-res 4x6 print versions in the first post to save people the hassle of going to the google drive link unless they want the PSD or pre-cropped versions.

2 weeks later
#5 4 years ago

Another update: Corrected the gold multiplier purchase for Lannister, and reworded a few other lines on the choose your house card.

All files (including photoshop files so you can edit text) are still located at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gAtOjZDYa6q504yL0zQrA7I1HiIGHfq6 ... files included in this post are the ones you can print to 4x6 and cut down to the proper size.

4x6-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37.jpg4x6-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37.jpg4x6-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37.jpg4x6-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/apron-instruction-cards-for-new-got-code-137 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.