image.jpg
IMG_9996.JPG
IMG_9972.JPG
IMG_9973.JPG
10562569_813554745372421_9003153069692085944_o(1).jpg
10881578_813619648699264_4261019621705926861_n.jpg
lamepun.jpg
IMG_3572.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgarrett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#147 9 years ago
Quoted from Behr2006:

Sorry I didn't read the whole thread YET, but does anyone in the Chicago area have one that maybe I could visit?
I have a roll of quarters

Soon - 15 in front of me. guessing by March 1.

#153 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Me and a couple buddies spent the last two days at Spooky Pinball, play testing three AMH's ready to ship. It was a bitch of a job, but someone had to do it. I don't know who the games are going to, but they all played smooth as can be and I know the owners will be very happy.

My dream job after retirement. Spooky headquarters testing games ready to ship.

1 week later
#206 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

PM me, may be able to set something up.
Ken

PM me in another month. I'm hoping by March 1.

#207 9 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I don't think any have shipped in quite awhile. I haven't seen anyone one posting "yeah I got mine" in a while.

"You thought wrong, dude."
Actually, they ship 2-3 a week. I was 30th in the queue when I ordered personally with Charlie at Expo 10/20/14. 10 weeks later, I'm 10th in the queue. Seems they are on target, and pretty consistent in that rate.

#213 9 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

That's great news! I paid Joe from PinballStar Amusements on 10/18/14 so I must be right around 11th or 9th or somewhere close to that then! The boy and I are just dying to get ours here to put through the ringer.
I'm not here when this happens but I guess almost everyday when he gets home from school he picks up the custom ghost shooter we already bought and just looks at it and says he can't wait.

I just sent another pmt to KT, and asked for an update on build status for mine.

#215 9 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

As long as they don't run out of a back log until the last game is built, Spooky is in good shape. Hopefully in the next 35 weeks all of them will be spoken for (hopefully one by me at some point) and then they will have another machine in the chamber to build/ship. If WOOLY can find a way to take shape, that's almost another year worth or production. Good job Spooky crew.

I think Expo helped exposure for Spooky - Ben spent 24/7 getting a big boost to the code before Oct 20. I played the 2013 expo version, and was ok with it. I played the 2014 Expo version and found Charlie and KT to order one.
With the buzz at Expo, and them being at TX festival in March, I think a lot more orders will happen at every future show. Its only 150 games - and I think Ben said they have 80 ordered/70 left - if you want one, I'd get in soon - the orders on the last 75 will come in much quicker than the first 75.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgarrett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/applause-for-spooky-pinball?tu=dgarrett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.