image.jpg
IMG_9996.JPG
IMG_9972.JPG
IMG_9973.JPG
10562569_813554745372421_9003153069692085944_o(1).jpg
10881578_813619648699264_4261019621705926861_n.jpg
lamepun.jpg
IMG_3572.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider benheck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 9 years ago

According to Chuck there's working on 7 or 8 games at once which will go out in a big batch!

When I assemble several of the same time at once it usually works that way too. But the "2 a week / 8 a month" average for AMH is still a good worst-case number.

Code update v16 and "Easy Auto Updater" program (for PC) will be our X-Mas present to current owners.

#103 9 years ago

Yes 25 shipped 75 sold means 50 ahead of you for new orders.

Divide 50/8 and you get 5-6 months as a worst case. Assuming we sell all 150 we hope to be done by Expo next year.

Straight no BS answers from a guy who's about to spend his second Sunday in a row getting code ready for an X Mas update! (I did sleep in at least)

#132 9 years ago

Shadow, the movie where Alec Baldwin is Chinese... somehow. For some reason.

So we have this new "PinHeck Tool" program that will make it easier to update your AMH (or future Spooky game)

Connect the cable, run the program, if your code is older than what's online, it updates for you.

Earlier shipped AMH you might have to select the HEX manually, still, pretty easy.

X-Mas Code Package FTW! Stay tuned and be sure to leave cookies out.

3 weeks later
#177 9 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

I dont understand this pin is not selling like hot pancakes.
Open source software is a huge thing for pinball! Besides that, this game looks like a ton of fun.
And people order so many pins unseen, but this one is a bit ignored. Why is that? It is an american brand too.
Just dont have a clue.
This game will never stop getting new code. Are people realising this? This game will always keep on developing codewise. And so is next pin and so on.
The bigger the community, the bigger chances are some bloke you never heard of can add an epic extra mode to your pin.
If Stern would do this, open source software. All pins would get finished, all bugs can be erased. By the community.
Years after a pin has been around, some guy can make a complete new ruleset and game modes. Just a new game, same lay out and toys, but different code.
(Dont understand why companies dont do that by the way)
I think that is THE next gen pinball should go to.

It's not a licensed theme, plain and simple.

#186 9 years ago

Around 80 have sold, thus 70 left.

#197 9 years ago

Chuck dropped off their "house AMH" (basically a game made of parts seconds) and I'm prepping a V17 code update.

Nothing radical, fixes a glitch in Video Mode and more elegant ball search. But certainly worth updating to. Probably have that in a week or two.

Then I hope to improve lighting FX and give the Tech, Wiki and Pyschic shots more function for a V18 in time for Dallas.

#222 9 years ago

I want to fix a few more bugs and improve other stuff first, but Adult Mode is on my "eventually" list.

#229 9 years ago

Think I misspoke.

Adult mode would be the game as-is, and there'd be a family mode that wouldn't use "saucy" versions of lines.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider benheck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/applause-for-spooky-pinball?tu=benheck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.