Topic Stats

• 271 posts
  • 105 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PEN
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

giphy[3].gif
Spooky pinball shipping 4.jpg
PinFootsies2.jpg
100_1930.JPG
Spooky_AMH.pdf (PDF preview)
image.jpg
IMG_9996.JPG
IMG_9972.JPG
IMG_9973.JPG
10562569_813554745372421_9003153069692085944_o(1).jpg
10881578_813619648699264_4261019621705926861_n.jpg
lamepun.jpg
IMG_3572.jpg

There are 271 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 4 years ago

Looking forward to playing one at the TPF. I'm betting they sell a few there.

#252 4 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Looking forward to playing one at the TPF. I'm betting they sell a few there.

Haven't even gotten there yet, and we've sold a couple already.

We listen guys... and we're doing all we can to speed things up. Sometimes faster isn't better if quality suffers. And, as I've said before, sales drive everything. Build faster than we sell, my employees are out of work. Sell faster than we can build, customers get upset.

BUT... we can and will get better! Baby steps. Just trying to do things as right as we possibly can.

#253 4 years ago

You are doing great. I'm very excited.

#254 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

We listen guys... and we're doing all we can to speed things up. Sometimes faster isn't better if quality suffers. And, as I've said before, sales drive everything. Build faster than we sell, my employees are out of work. Sell faster than we can build, customers get upset.
BUT... we can and will get better! Baby steps. Just trying to do things as right as we possibly can.

How far away if at all are you to acquiring an australian distributor?

#255 4 years ago

wondering if Spooky would consider an Alice Cooper or Dethklok, not saying I dont like Rob Zombie a lot with that either, Alice been around lots longer, Dethklok has SO many voice clips and storylines to work with for modes etc plus some FUN metally tunes. no clue how hard it'd be to gain theme licensing to either concept, both might be fun projects and games.

#256 4 years ago

Awesome!

#257 4 years ago

I ordered one 3 months ago . The wait wasn't a big deal so I thought . I am very exited cant wait .
This is my first NIB . Gooooooooo spooky pinball . We love the theme me and the wife are into the ghost hunting shows,.

#258 4 years ago
Quoted from FatAussieBogan:

How far away if at all are you to acquiring an australian distributor?

We might just have something in place already.

Quoted from zizzlemeplease:

wondering if Spooky would consider an Alice Cooper or Dethklok

We are working on acquiring a license now. It's really a tough process at this level, and a lot of money to lay out. Again, we are trying very hard to move away from the pre-order thing and just sell games, so whatever we do on game #2 has to be set up by game #1. We put every dime we can back into the company for this very reason.

My whole family (especially my son and I) are HUGE Alice Cooper fans, so never say never.

#259 4 years ago

My whole family (especially my son and I) are HUGE Alice Cooper fans, so never say never

Needs a "we're not worthy"wizard mode
giphy[3].gif

#260 4 years ago

No complaints here my friend. You guys are the bomb. What you are doing works. Other companies should be following your lead.

#261 4 years ago

We are working on acquiring a license now. It's really a tough process at this level, and a lot of money to lay out. Again, we are trying very hard to move away from the pre-order thing and just sell games, so whatever we do on game #2 has to be set up by game #1. We put every dime we can back into the company for this very reason.
My whole family (especially my son and I) are HUGE Alice Cooper fans, so never say never.

Actually Alice is a pinball fan. There is an pinball event in Phoenix this weekend at his bar/restaurant. Word around the campfire is that he may be competing as well. He's a super nice guy. You never know. Too bad AMH wasn't one of the tournament games.

#262 4 years ago

yup, Alice likes pinball plenty, record companies want $$$ could be the larger obstacle there. same for doing something with Dethklok that could be a real hoot with art, voices, music, modes etc.

SpookyCharlie, have you looked at pinsider linoleum's "Haunted Cruise" machine he's developing?
its very-very impressive to me anyway.

#263 4 years ago

Hey just noticed SpookyPinball updated the look of their website. I like the look, and the fact Classic Sci-Fi and Classic Monster are leading the pole for next theme

#264 4 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

Hey just noticed SpookyPinball updated the look of their website. I like the look, and the fact Classic Sci-Fi and Classic Monster are leading the pole for next theme

Yes but today is Feb 1. Where is my Spooky Pinball Podcast already? The poll is easy to look past. It can be found on bottom right of this page http://www.spookypinball.com/games-swag/

#265 4 years ago

WOOHOO I just herd only two in front me . Looks like I could get this right around my birthday .First NIB for my 40th That would be awesome !!

Post edited by trimoto

#266 4 years ago

Alice Cooper equals I'm in.

2 months later
#267 3 years ago

only 2 games left!

#268 3 years ago

SOLD OUT!

#269 3 years ago

Nice work Chuck and Ben, that's quite an accomplishment!

#270 3 years ago

price just went up for the 150 lucky people who own them.

2 months later
#271 3 years ago

Every time I see one I kick myself for not buying one. I admit to being gun shy after waiting three years for WOZLE. I hope I can swing your next title!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elmhurst, IL
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 120.00
There are 271 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside