(Topic ID: 153190)

Apollo XIII, Godzilla, Lost in Space or JP Lost World?

By AlexSMendes

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Evilive69
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0175_(resized).JPG
G1998_(resized).jpg
tdikvy2lfceubj3j1wxc_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Crater.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 8 years ago

I own an A13. A13 is a fun game. The shots are all really tight, and that can make the game challenging (in a good way). I can't speak to the other games too well, but as an owner I'll try to tell you my 2 issues with it.

The 13 ball multiball is chaos. I like it for the gimmick, but honestly I wish the rules were more robust around how you get it. To reach the 13 ball multiball you need to do enough loops/orbits to spell BLASTOFF. The unfortunate part about this is that it rolls over from player to player and from game to game. Meaning if player one spells BLASTOFF but doesn't hit the rocket shot, player 2 can just steal that 13-ball multiball.

There is also a ramp in the back that occasionally redirects the ball from an orbit to the flipper. Personally I feel like it's a bit underutilized as it only occurs in one or two modes/scenarios.

Other than that, I find it to be a really fun, fast, and challenging game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Machine - For Sale
Ankeny, IA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Crater.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/apollo-xiii-godzilla-lost-in-space-or-jp-lost-world?tu=Crater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.