By Sabre68

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hello,
I was just checking to see the value of an Apollo 13 in excellent condition. All Leds.
I'm no expert but I would say it is an 8 out of 10.
Thanks for any input received.

#2 5 years ago

Not sure but if you pass I'd be interested possibly. One factor to consider, does it have the original twist launch handle?

#3 5 years ago

Seen one sell recently for 3000

#4 5 years ago

I believe it has the original launch handle. I haven't replaced it and I scold every young child that gets near it. Lol
$3000 seams awfully low for a game that only had 2000 in production.
Do these classic Sega's go up in value over time?

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Sabre68:

I believe it has the original launch handle. I haven't replaced it and I scold every young child that gets near it. Lol

I recently bought one and spent quite a bit of time researching price. I have seen anything from $2500 - $3500. Any price over that just seems to sit and not sell. But at $3500 it better be in perfect condition.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from cerberusdog:

I recently bought one and spent quite a bit of time researching price. I have seen anything from $2500 - $3500. Any price over that just seems to sit and not sell. But at $3500 it better be in perfect condition.

I agree with this they go around $2,500 to $3,500 if in nice shape.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Sabre68:

No. It's unsuitable for tournament play without modification so not desirable to that segment. The thirteen ball play is a useless gimmick after the first few coolness factor wears off.

It's got decent art, callouts, and shots. Rules are just ok.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Sabre68:

What do you think it's worth?

#9 5 years ago

Do you have a Color DMD or LED OCD board installed?

#10 5 years ago

Well Pinpedia says its worth between $1,100-$1,900 wouldn't that be nice. I love that site, just a bit outdated. lol

http://www.pinpedia.com/machine/969

#11 5 years ago

Sold one a year ago for $2800 shopped... so prob 3k now

#12 5 years ago

I sold mine for 1400 after owning it for years. Was not that good of a game, yet how did I hold on to it that long? My 4 year old son loved the 13 balls, he's now 20. I sold it appx 6 years ago. Not a bad game but much better segas out there. Today's market maybe 2500-3000

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/apollo-13-value?hl=puffdanny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.