• Latest reply 4 years ago by chucky87
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

538743C0-05AB-4629-A7F6-1EC4619133DA (resized).jpeg
#1 4 years ago

Does anyone have a NOS Apollo 13 playfield that I could pay them to scan? We are working on adding the table to VPX, but need resources.
I have a near mint Apollo 13 at my house, but would like to avoid stripping the playfield down for scanning if I can. So if someone has a NOS or unpopulated playfield laying around, I would happily compensate them to get me an 8K scan of the PF. This can be done in several images, with a flatbed scanner, or taken to a shop with a large format scanner. Either way.

#2 4 years ago

I would also consider buying someone's Playfield.

#3 4 years ago

I know where there is one will follow up with the info!
Regards
Rob

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from RandyW:

Does anyone have a NOS Apollo 13 playfield that I could pay them to scan? We are working on adding the table to VPX, but need resources.
I have a near mint Apollo 13 at my house, but would like to avoid stripping the playfield down for scanning if I can. So if someone has a NOS or unpopulated playfield laying around, I would happily compensate them to get me an 8K scan of the PF. This can be done in several images, with a flatbed scanner, or taken to a shop with a large format scanner. Either way.

You should also contact pinballgifts.com and ask them if they have any interest in making a hardtop. Gotta keep these things alive!

#6 4 years ago

PM sent

#7 4 years ago

I have a NOS prototype playfield that looks like this one. I’ve called around asking for someplace that has a large format scanner locally and came up empty, though. I’d like to have the Flash that Kruzman finished for me scanned before repopulating it one of these days.

538743C0-05AB-4629-A7F6-1EC4619133DA (resized).jpeg538743C0-05AB-4629-A7F6-1EC4619133DA (resized).jpeg
#8 4 years ago

PBall, Most of your higher end print shops should have one. In some towns, even the Kinko's have these scanners. Worst case, you can use a small flatbed scanner, set it to 8000dpi and scan it in overlapping sections.

That prototype PF would be a sweet option to have. It looks like I have found a NOS PF in Chicago, to have scanned. If that falls thru, I will keep pushing.

2 months later
#9 4 years ago

hello everyone I'm looking for a scan of panel speaker because I have to redo mine someone would he or could he do it to me?

thank you

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
PinSound

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/apollo-13-playfield-scan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.