(Topic ID: 239662)

APOLLO 13 Pinball SEGA - Final & Gameplay

By gastoon

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

it's been a long time since I wanted to film the finals of the pinball machines, but for lack of time and a budget to invest have made it a drag ...

here I have finally taken the plunge, purchase a new computer, 3 webcams (2x c922 & 1x c920), 2 mic feet, and 2 panel 160 leds mounted on feet.
Well I at the camera settings is not that yet, but over time I should familiarize myself with the settings.

For this first video I chose the apollo 13 of sega, because it is a pretty little known pinball, and yet it has all a big hit.
be indulgent because I had to make the video emergency because the pinball was sold, but the guy has left me a few days at home. So I had to install the software obs studio, understand its operation, ..., hence the quality a little mediocre video ...

After that I did not have the time to refine the game, but the main gameplay is there.
I did not finish the sequence "splash down", second wizard mode of the game.

Incidentally if you have advice to adjust the webcam c922, I'm interested.

#2 5 years ago

That 13 ball multiball is such a rush!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/apollo-13-pinball-sega-final-amp-gameplay- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.