10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jonogo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arakissun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

What is the normal balls for the multiball after factory reset?
I have strange problem that appears yesterday
Problem is that only happen in the normal multiball or 13-ball multiball.
At 13-ball after draining all the balls and normally the game must continue,the last ball that must be in play stay in the out hole,like is not detected that is there
At normal multiball,throws 3 ball in play,but I can see that in the outhole have one more ball-4th,and stays there.When all three balls goes down,nothing happen,multiball mode continue like there have balls in play and after begin to search the balls and normally activate the outhole coil,the ball that is in the outhole-4th that was is throw in the game normally
After factory reset,several games the normal multiball was with 4 balls in play and after the three of them goes down,mulitball mode over and if the 4th ball is still on play,it plays normally.After several games multiball begin with 3 balls(not 4th ball in the outhole) and normally finish,but after 4-5 games begin this problem.
I try to make factory reset again,but this time problem is still here

Strange thing is why if the normal multiball is with 3 balls,the program add one more ball that stay in the outhole.
And the other if the normal multiball is with 4 ball,why the 4th ball is not throw in the game

Can it be some problem with the program?
I think the outhole is working normally,fine because at the 2-ball rocket mode,there have no problem and normally detect every time when there have a ball in outhole

#3 10 years ago

All switches are new.
After factory reset,several games the normal multiball was with 4 balls in play and after the three of them goes down,mulitball mode over and if the 4th ball is still on play,it plays normally.
After several games multiball begin with 3 balls(not 4th ball in the outhole) and normally finish,but after 4-5 games begin this problem-instead 3 balls,machine add one additional 4th ball in outhole,but not launch it,just stay there,and when all 3 balls drain,multiball is not over.I must stay until it begin search for balls to launch it(I mean the 4th ball that was in outhole)

#4 10 years ago

Is this the normal state of switch 15(opto) even when there is no ball in the outhole?
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/arakissun/WP_000358_zpsadb4c44f.jpg

#5 10 years ago

My opto is not working.Now I will try to fix it.But what is the idea of the opto,is it some security if some ball is not registered from the roller switches,but is in the VUK out hole,to be registered from the opto.I think the game can work without the opto if every time roller switches register the board correctly.Is that right?

#6 10 years ago

Can someone tell me some equivalent of 2N5460 to 2N5462?I try to find these part but with no luck in my country so I need some alternative

#7 10 years ago

Found the parts,now I will rebuild the whole opto board

#8 10 years ago

Fixed.It was bad opto board.Now multiball is how it must be

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arakissun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/apollo-13-multiball-problem?tu=arakissun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.