(Topic ID: 206469)

API's First Game! Houdini: Master of Mystery commences shipments!!

By PinballMagic

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ectobar
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

houdini-starwars-starwarshumor-starwarsmemes-humor-funny-lol-7738870a (resized).jpg
AAMAAQDGAAoAAQAAAAAAAA2_AAAAJDBjZmVhYjllLTU3MmQtNDExZS1iYjg2LTRhNTQ1NTY0NmU2ZA (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Here is a link to Linked In story on the success of America Pinball getting their first shipments of Houdini out the door as promised before the end of the year.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/apis-first-game-houdini-master-mystery-commences-shipments-vasani/?published=t

Also a story about the company.
https://www.linkedin.com/company/american-pinball-inc/

AAMAAQDGAAoAAQAAAAAAAA2_AAAAJDBjZmVhYjllLTU3MmQtNDExZS1iYjg2LTRhNTQ1NTY0NmU2ZA (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

Congrats guys...

houdini-starwars-starwarshumor-starwarsmemes-humor-funny-lol-7738870a (resized).jpg

#3 3 years ago

Looking forward to getting mine!!!

#4 3 years ago

I'm new to pinball in general. I actually am interested in the game because of this article. Can anyone tell me if Houdini is a good game for beginners? It's not as expensive as people made me think it would be and it looks beautiful.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from SecretlyATrap:

I'm new to pinball in general. I actually am interested in the game because of this article. Can anyone tell me if Houdini is a good game for beginners? It's not as expensive as people made me think it would be and it looks beautiful.

It's a new company and it's their first game. While things seem promising, do not buy this game yet. Nobody can really answer your question because very few people have actually played it. And the real answer is always, when possible, play the machine yourself before buying.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside