Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

Now on stage... The Houdini "Key Lane" 3D custom sign Mod! Give you key lane a personal touch of character. Each sign done to fine detail with fine wood grain, HH Houdini master key, and hand painted for a finishing unique touch. Easy installation that does not effect the original plastics. Shoot your key lane in style! The magic (Mod) shop is now open! Available and Shipping now via our website store at www.TheModCouplePinball.com

For all your Houdini mods, thanks for looking!
The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

All Key Lane signs ordered shipped today on time. Thanks to all for the interest and support!!

The Mod Couple

#3 5 years ago

I'll make sure I never order anything from you guys. Being rude doesn't get it in my book, bud.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

Being rude doesn't get it in my book, bud.

May I ask where he was rude ?

LTG : )

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

I'll make sure I never order anything from you guys. Being rude doesn't get it in my book, bud.

Seriously? In an open forum You presented 1 side of a sale that in this case you were completely wrong and Every person in that thread including the moderator agreed. Hence the closure of the thread. I'm sorry but in that example you were not being fair to a seller which is not a respectful or credible thing to do in any case. I never called you out I simply acknowledged my opinion that you were wrong in your actions. This is a small hobby and calling out everyone you don't agree with (buyer, seller, poster) is how you deal with people then I fully respect you moving on and no longer considering our products. Just know that calling people out every time you don't get your way will eventually grow old with people. We appreciate your business but I respect you moving on. Best to you.

A link to your previous seller dispute for this thread record:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/retaliation-feedback-from-bad-seller-wdpvideo

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

That is some down low stuff to do in another person’s thread just because he posted feedback that you ASKED FOR. On an unrelated topic. Then you were too thin-skinned to deal with it. Move on

I have no doubts that this Key Lane mod is as high quality and simple to install as the outstanding API theater and Planchette mod I just recently installed in my Houdini. You are costing me a lot of money!!

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That is some down low stuff to do in another person’s thread just because he posted feedback that you ASKED FOR. On an unrelated topic. Then you were too thin-skinned to deal with it. Move on
I have no doubts that this Key Lane mod is as high quality and simple to install as the outstanding API theater and Planchette mod I just recently installed in my Houdini. You are costing me a lot of money!!

Thanks for that as well as your support. I do respect he had a deal he made that he was not satified with and totally respect his disappointment but yes, when you field commentary in a public forum you can't take it personal if everyone doesn't agree with your view. Especially on Pinside. lol All good and I do sincerely hope he finds a solution to his sale or learns to love what appeared to be a very nice game. I hold no ill will towards him for lashing out, no foul.

Dave

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/api-houdini-key-lane-sign-custom-3d-mod-themodcouple and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.