(Topic ID: 199526)

APB Enterprises open to the public 10/12

By APB_Enterprises

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Hello everyone,

I wanted to pass along an invite should anyone want to stop out and pick up any coils while you are in town. We are going to be at the shop on Thursday 10/12 from 9 until 12 if you want to stop out and get anything. If you have something specific you are looking for, drop me a PM and we will get it ready for Thursday.

I will also be going to Expo on Saturday, should you not be able to make it but are still in need of something. I can bring it with when I come out to the show.

Our shop address is:
    11295 Kiley Drive
    Huntley, IL

We are about 10 minutes north of the 90 near 47 by downtown Huntley.

Regards,

Andrew

#2 6 years ago

Maybe I should bring in my Fleet Jr to see if a custom coil might help it...

#3 6 years ago

Do it! I would love to see it. We have made some custom coils for things, and also also helped rewind some old school coils for old crane gun games. We have even 3D printed some replacement bobbins that were no longer available.

Andrew

#4 6 years ago

Looking forward to it my friend! You'll need to point me to some good grub in the area for lunch!

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#5 6 years ago

I would suggest that anyone going out to pinball life on Thursday take advantage of this invite as well . Get some coils, see where they are made . Catch a glimpse of Lionman or Lionwoman .

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Looking forward to it my friend! You'll need to point me to some good grub in the area for lunch!
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

There is some good eats. Wicho's Tacos is nearby and is fantastic! Also, Parkside Pub has great food and is cool local place. All are within 10 minutes of the shop.

Papa Sevario's has fantastic pizza, but there is no place to sit there, we would need to order in.

Look forward to seeing you as well! It's been a while.

Andrew

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

I would suggest that anyone going out to pinball life on Thursday take advantage of this invite as well . Get some coils, see where they are made . Catch a glimpse of Lionman or Lionwoman .

Thanks Doug! I appreciate it.

Andrew

#8 6 years ago

Forgot to mention, we will also have show pricing on some coil bundles on Thursday:

Williams/Bally Coils special:
    Any 5 of the following coils for $45:
    FL-11629, FL-15411, FL-11630, FL-11722, FL-11753
    FL-24-600/30-2600, FL-23-600/30-2600

Any 5 of the following coils for $40:
    AQ-25-500/34-5050, AQ-25-500/34-4500, AQ-26-600/34-4500

Any 5 of the following coils for $32:
    AE-23-800, AE-26-1200

Stern Coils Specials:
    Any 5 of the following coils for $45:
    090-5041-0T, 090-5032-0T, 090-5030-0T, 090-5020-30

Any 5 of the following coils for $32:
    090-5001-0T, 090-5036-0T, 090-5044-0T

Thank you!

Andrew

#9 6 years ago

Great,
    Ill be by, Need to get some coils to rebuild a few flippers.

Thanks for opening up and see you Thursday

(for those that don't know, APB is near Pinball life, so if you are going to PBL Thursday, then you are only a short distance from APB

#10 6 years ago

Thanks Troy! See you soon.

Andrew

1 week later
    #11 6 years ago

Hey Andrew, thanks for having the open house last Thurs. My son and I got a kick out of seeing the coil winding machines and other assorted stuff at your place.
    Wally

#12 6 years ago

Wally! Glad you guys could stop by. Thanks for coming out.

Andrew

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/apb-enterprises-open-to-the-public and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.