(Topic ID: 317399)

APB Andrew still around? coil guy?

By Pin-up

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Hey guys,

Is anyone in touch with Andrew from APB in Huntley? Anything going on with him over there?

I had dropped off one of those dual multiproducts motors from a puck bowler machine to rewind for me and this was about a year ago. Said it would be a bit, and at one point months and months ago he let me know he had the parts to get it done on order and I've never heard from him since. Sent him several other messages here on pinside with zero reply since then.

He had previously made another coil for me for a pair of old EM gun games and it worked out great and he was willing to take on this motor winding too.

Was hoping to either get my motor set back or hear some type of update weather it can be done or not........

Maybe some one can get in touch with him another way other than pinside and let him know I'm looking for the parts back if he can't get it done, or pay him if it is done.

Thanks all.

#2 1 year ago

I texted him.

#3 1 year ago

Thanks Yancy!

Sorry, I don't get on Pinside much anymore.

If people need things, my number is 224-650-7810.

Andrew

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/apb-andrew-still-around-coil-guy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.