(Topic ID: 249018)

Apartment Pinball Club

By dondon4720

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG-20121118-00011 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0880 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0571 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20120220_193409 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0044 (resized).JPG
    E9BF34CC-CFF9-4E12-A914-9F497F8641B7 (resized).jpeg
    bitchin' kitchen (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

This club isn't for a specific game but for a specific group of people, ones with pinball machines in their apartments, there is a game room /man cave group so let's make an apartment group,
    Cheers to the people who make the most out of small spaces

#2 4 years ago

I had Pinbot and Strange Science when I lived in an apartment. Got married and bought a house. I was stupid and sold them when we moved. I can’t explain why because I also had Robotron and it moved with us.

I’ve since bought those titles again, but they are lesser examples.

#3 4 years ago

Do townhouses count? I've got 18 games in my 1100 Sq ft right now...

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Absolutely anything under 1500 square feet, I would love to see pictures

#5 4 years ago

I'm looking at a 1 bedroom right now as my first apartment and trying to figure out how to squeeze 1 or 2 games in it

#6 4 years ago

My house is 960 sq feet. So I’m I in have five pins in now. Room for 9.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from dondon4720:

I'm looking at a 1 bedroom right now as my first apartment and trying to figure out how to squeeze 1 or 2 games in it

Twin bed, 4 pins per bedroom.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Twin bed, 4 pins per bedroom.

HaHa I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate sharing a twin bed

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from dondon4720:

HaHa I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate sharing a twin bed

Futon?

#10 4 years ago

I had 6 machines in my 800 sq ft apt. Bought a house last winter, up to 7 now but running out of room.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballkim:

I had 6 machines in my 800 sq ft apt. Bought a house last winter, up to 7 now but running out of room.

geeze how did you make it work?? my boyfriend is in a wheelchair so I have to account for extra maneuvering space

#12 4 years ago

This will never get old:

A friend of mine has a condo with a bajillion games. I always worry I'm going to be like *that* person even though I have a BSD. I'm looking to move from Boston to Dallas, TX next year:

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from dondon4720:

geeze how did you make it work?? my boyfriend is in a wheelchair so I have to account for extra maneuvering space

Second bedroom had 4, living room had 2.

#14 4 years ago

Anyone have pinball machines in their mobile homes??

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from dondon4720:

That would be impressive. Maybe a stand up arcade style shaker table like the two allied leisure makes but I don’t know what else would fit.
    #spooksville
    #Sea hunt

#16 4 years ago

I have one game in a one bedroom apartment.

There was a time when I had 6 in a studio. three were in the kitchen and three were in the bed/living room area. It was kind of ridiculous. Glad I found somewhere else t bring my games eventually.

Here's a pic from my kitchen from about 17 years ago. That's where the table and chairs had been at one point.

bitchin' kitchen (resized).jpgbitchin' kitchen (resized).jpg

#17 4 years ago

I'm looking at a three bedroom mobile home made in 2017 1200 square ft definitely cheaper than renting apartment even with renting the land underneath it because I'd actually own it

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

How many of them are stored Murphy bed style?

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from dondon4720:

I had three in the dining space when I lived in a mobile home, way better than a kitchen table.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballkim:

I had three in the dining space when I lived in a mobile home, way better than a kitchen table.

Double wide?!

#21 4 years ago

The living room of my Brooklyn apartment <3

E9BF34CC-CFF9-4E12-A914-9F497F8641B7 (resized).jpegE9BF34CC-CFF9-4E12-A914-9F497F8641B7 (resized).jpeg
    #22 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Double wide?!

Nope, single wide, built in the 50s. Moved into a trailer for same reason OP is thinking about it, cheaper than an apartment and less hassle from neighbors. Trailer park was actually quieter than most apartments I've lived in.

#23 4 years ago

I had a few vids and pins in my condo.

IMG-20121118-00011 (resized).jpgIMG-20121118-00011 (resized).jpgIMG_0044 (resized).JPGIMG_0044 (resized).JPGIMG_0571 (resized).JPGIMG_0571 (resized).JPGIMG_0880 (resized).JPGIMG_0880 (resized).JPGIMG_20120220_193409 (resized).jpgIMG_20120220_193409 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/apartment-pinball-club?hl=canadianpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.