IMG_0960.gif
8520588E-4709-4518-B804-9EFF33E42D21 (resized).jpeg
E70F6DB1-157F-4560-AF9A-8A4C3744AA39 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230904_161022372 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230904_161020044 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3956 Rules shared by Josh Kugler Posted by rosh (1 year ago)

Post #5336 Link to streaming at Ocelot. Posted by flynnibus (1 year ago)

Post #6650 Gameplay explanation video from American Pinball. Posted by Tommy-dog (11 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbrave77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#654 1 year ago

Love the art. Am I crazy or does the layout(before the very back) look like stranger things to me. Left orbit, left ramp, middle stand ups with a tank instead of screen, right ramp/orbit maybe. Stranger things shoots great so no issues, just getting that vibe

#746 1 year ago

I really like it. I already have two pins on order and now i want this damnit. Heh

1 week later
#1763 1 year ago

I like the God of War Blades. Nice

#2143 1 year ago

Will wait for gameplay but the game looks packed. 9k for the deluxe with invisiglass and all seems reasonable to me considering what stern premium is

#2283 1 year ago

everything on the playfield, cabinet and backglass I love. WHat the fuck is going on with the video. I dont know If I can watch that heh. need to see more before buying

#2296 1 year ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

I was assuming (and hoping) it was going to be campy ANIMATION, not live acting...

this is what I was hoping. Looks like a show made for a 4 year old....

#2795 1 year ago

I think all the Franchi art here is incredible. Bravo Man! I think the Layout looks super fun, great Job Nord Man. I think the price of the Deluxe is on par, good job Dave. But, my god...The video assets...I know they are going for campy, but I dunno if I can stand watching a lot of that. Please guys release a long gameplay video asap so we can see what its like during gameplay

#3685 1 year ago

Dont you think?

#3722 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

David Fix seems pretty derisive toward folks here. I get it, it's a tough crowd, but a poor look imo to be ragging on your core audience. Comes off pretty entitled.

Maybe those folks dont have 5 years in the hobby yet?

#3851 1 year ago

Seeing Todd play it for 5 minutes in a low ass quality video was far better than their launch video the other day. The videos dont seem as bad when they are tiny as part of the screen heh. And the playfield looks awesome. Game looks tough if its going to be asking you to hit the tank a lot. I want more gameplay video in a high quality stream please

#3857 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Day 1 - still no HD gameplay. Is this 1994? From the potato cams I’ve seen thus far, the game looks good and I’m still thinking about getting one. I even like the way that dumb tank looks too with its LED treds. Franchi art is great. 9k delux might be the best NIB value in this over the top market right now.

I agree the 9k deluxe is great value for what you seem to get, if the game is good. I was ready to order that until we saw those videos the other day. Just show my HD gameplay to get me back in AP

#4317 1 year ago

I need to catch up on this thread. Are those unpainted 3d printed toys whats actually going to be in the final game? Or did AP say these were placeholders for the Proptypes there?

#4321 1 year ago

OK. I would think that would be a big mistake to ship those unpainted like that. The deluxe at 9k is a good value, but id rather have actual sculpts instead of invisiglass.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
Waterford Township, MI
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbrave77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ap-s-galactic-tank-force-gtf-speculation-hype-thread?tu=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.