IMG_0960.gif
8520588E-4709-4518-B804-9EFF33E42D21 (resized).jpeg
E70F6DB1-157F-4560-AF9A-8A4C3744AA39 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230904_161022372 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230904_161020044 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3956 Rules shared by Josh Kugler Posted by rosh (1 year ago)

Post #5336 Link to streaming at Ocelot. Posted by flynnibus (1 year ago)

Post #6650 Gameplay explanation video from American Pinball. Posted by Tommy-dog (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gjm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#255 1 year ago

I think between FF, SD & GF pins being released and now with the teaser video just out on CGC "Pulp Fiction" AP really needs a home run pin in this market.

#316 1 year ago

What's up with eating the ice cream cone? LOL

#326 1 year ago
Quoted from apessino:

most hilarious pinball thing to come along in 25 years

Quoted from Kevlar:

just a promotional thing

I'm old enough to remember this "Thing" lol

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg
#475 1 year ago

Any possible dates for the reveal?

#477 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:Is there going to be an “ice cream scoop” scoop? The ice cream tastes out of this world!

#481 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Is this part of the backglass art? Hahaha!

One can only hope...

#939 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I will wait for pricing and I do not need the collector tank edition for an extra $5000
Wondering what they will do for standard edition? Really hoping for standard classic stainless trim
$6988 including delivery

GTF vs PF pricing will be the game changer on which one to buy for a lot of people.

#1417 1 year ago

Maybe it's a laser beam that zaps you if you death save a ball or abuse the pin.

#1606 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Not just ice-cream. Thanks to Underlord, we now know its Bubble Gum ice-cream!
I'll be dropping more breadcrumbs and waffle cone clues before TPF 2023.
Or not.

[quoted image]

Good old "Bazooka Joe"

#1704 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

We get it, it’s just stupid. Save the ice cream? This is a bad theme and idea.

Don't you have anything better to do??? Like work on all of the issues you are having with SD pin.

#1776 1 year ago

Speculate on things That are based in reality. This thread has turned into a wishlist sadly. One of worst reveals at this point outside of Bond in recent times. People are overthinking things that might be in the game.

Nice, you get all pissy in your pants about things posted in the SD thread but then come in here and do the same......???
Maybe this guy can help..??

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#1805 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Yup, people take pinside too seriously.
I have over 7,000 up votes and just over 200 down votes.
Basically because I usually keep things light hearted, this hobby is about fun.
That being said, I have gotten more down votes on this thread then ever, because I stated my opinion on that goofy tank set up. But that's ok, just cause I don't like it doesn't mean you don't have too. But I also stay true to myself and speak my mind.
I know this post isn't going to make one bit of difference to those that feel they have to argue every Fucking point on this site. And that's ok. At least this hobby is alive and well.

And you get credit for starting the infamous: "Trailer Trash-the Pin. The GWJ Chronicles" thread, LOL.

#1807 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Aww c’mon. That was a helluva fun read. Even GWJ himself joined in the iconic cast as captain Ahab.

I agree 100%, I'm just giving Beechwood credit for starting that thread. It's amazing how you wake up in the morning and you can't wait to see what was posted in certain threads over night & that thread was one off them.

#1909 1 year ago

I know it's not "space theme" but every time I think about a tank, I think of Oddball and his crew in "Kelly's Heroes".

#1973 1 year ago

Watergate
Spygate
DeflateGate
And now: ScrewGate & CameraGate

Quoted from LORDDREK:

I know you all are having a hard time with this but it is just as an absurd conclusion to think that it’s a screw all cleanly oriented on the the top of a backbox where there has never been one before and appears to serve no purpose.

Quoted from titanpenguin:

I thought it was an air freshener/ice cream projector? But whoever thinks it’s just a screw is obviously crazy.

Quoted from titanpenguin:

Wait. What if it’s a screw camera?

#2185 1 year ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Surely...SURELY, with so many folks always clamoring for 'original non-licensed themes'...this will clearly sell hundreds if not thousands! Time to back up that talk.

#2631 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:Do you really think that's a concern?
This is the end of the line.

Jim Morrison: "This is the end, my only friend the end"

#3077 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

A 2 minute clip. Oh the horror, F ing worst 2 minutes ever, had to watch it 17 times to make sure

EBbPxQtU8AANVwQ (resized).jpgEBbPxQtU8AANVwQ (resized).jpg
#4412 1 year ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

Nothing like paying seriously hefty prices on luxury products that need extra work to be properly finished. ◔̯◔

Exactly, just go read through the SD thread.

#5104 1 year ago

How about:
1- In living color
2- The Boondocks (HBO max)
3- Black Jesus ( HBO Max)
4- South Park

These shows are "outrageously" funny.

#5731 1 year ago

#5946 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Jesus, all new verifications and documentations?!? First it was Verified huo... now Verified Collections?... when are the Collection Police breaking down my door and making sure I have 9 and only 9 machines as listed in my verfied Pinside account collection?... do they confiscate the overages and incarcerate you for your deceptions or do they they just send you to the gallows?

I want "verification" to make sure that you "verified" your huo & collection of pins properly by using the standard "verification" process which will have to pass the "verification" board of trustee's approval.

#6038 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

If you really want to appreciate Stern quality, add a JJPPOTC or DI to your collection.
Or, in the alternative, if you want to learn how to become a proficient pinball repair tech, add a JJPPOTC or DI to your collection.

Or a Spooky SD

1 week later
#6244 12 months ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I just don't understand how they didn't catch this stuff during testing.

Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Wouldn't that be the goal for testing ... to put max plays on 1 single machine.
I mean, how else are you going to find failures?

These ^^^^^ should be posted in the SD thread as well.

#6306 11 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

Either post what the problem is or don't post at all. Leaving things to conjecture is never good around here. That turd in the punch bowl most likely will be a Baby Ruth in the long run.

#6376 11 months ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I herd that when you hit the tank you have a great chance of draining your ball. They honestly should of moved it back a little further. Herd from dealers no one knows for sure when they are getting GTF. My distributor said he is still waiting on Hot wheels

herd; plural noun: herds
a large group of animals, especially hoofed mammals, that live, feed, or migrate together or are kept together as livestock.
"a herd of elephants"

Heard means "perceived by the sense of hearing." If you detected a sound using your ears, you heard it.

#6379 11 months ago
2 weeks later
#6495 11 months ago

This whole launch has been an embarrassment. How fanboys can argue against this is mind blowing. It is way over priced. For working on a game for so long, it was definitely not ready for prime time. Your main toy was avoided like the plague on the live stream. That’s pathetic.

How's that flipper whine you keep complaining and crying about in your SD? Spooky still not answering you even though you asked about 25 times?

#6496 11 months ago

I have not played the pin yet but some friends of mine have and they really enjoyed it.

#6498 11 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I started to come up with tank puns, but I don't want the thread to go off track

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#6662 10 months ago

Save the cows and the zero gravity ice cream maker. What a joke. Every video they put out just gets worse. No way in hell they sold 2000 units.

Quoted from Swainer80:

And yet you are hot for a game based on a television show that has a talking dog, go figure.

Maybe instead of buying useless figurines of cartoon characters you should be complaining some more about "my flipper whine". Spooky has had enough of this guy and they just ignore him now. With all of the QC issues with SD, I'd stay in my lane. By the way, how many SD's sold so far?

#6667 10 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

264 SD owners to 20 gtf owners. So best estimate would be they've sold in the neighborhood of 10-15x more SD than GTF.

How does one know/ find out how many have sold? And, I find it hard to believe only 20 GTF pins have been sold.

1 week later
#6752 10 months ago

Saw this for sale on Facebook Market Place... Would be cool to own with the pin.

348197437_6267950996606861_617880478592121875_n (resized).jpg348197437_6267950996606861_617880478592121875_n (resized).jpg348447252_6472032666168590_3815799141403944558_n (resized).jpg348447252_6472032666168590_3815799141403944558_n (resized).jpg349327245_6427806600605137_1910298083105142703_n (resized).jpg349327245_6427806600605137_1910298083105142703_n (resized).jpg

#6757 10 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I was just being facetious and making subtle commentary on posting completely off topic shit on threads.

Off topic shit in threads happens all of the time on Pinside. I didn't post the pics of the tank for sale as a disparaging post, I meant it to be something cool to own if you plan on buying the pin and had the space for it. I don't see how posting some pics of a tank for sale is off topic for a pinball machine with a tank theme.
Click on images in this thread and look at all of the pics posted.

#6758 10 months ago

The hole premise of this game goes way beyond campy

It's "whole" not "hole".

Save the cows to save ice cream??

Yup, save the cows & ice cream. Kinda like listening to a talking cartoon dog on how to solve a crime.
Any more stickers for your lock down bar? Find any new figurines toys to place on the pin?

Stern QC is going to crap

All manufacturers QC has its issues, even Spooky has them as evident just in the SD thread alone.
By the way, how's that flipper whine?

At least Spooky does answer the phone & emails to help their customers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
7,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bend, OR
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Waterford Township, MI
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gjm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ap-s-galactic-tank-force-gtf-speculation-hype-thread?tu=gjm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.