IMG_0960.gif
8520588E-4709-4518-B804-9EFF33E42D21 (resized).jpeg
E70F6DB1-157F-4560-AF9A-8A4C3744AA39 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230904_161022372 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230904_161020044 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3956 Rules shared by Josh Kugler Posted by rosh (1 year ago)

Post #5336 Link to streaming at Ocelot. Posted by flynnibus (1 year ago)

Post #6650 Gameplay explanation video from American Pinball. Posted by Tommy-dog (11 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rizmo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2532 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

The acting is bad. Could still be a fun game and maybe it ties in a lot better. The video did a terrible job of showing us that though. Seems like as much time was spent on making a tank out of the cabinet as anything else. I need great pinball machines, not strange gimmicks. Time will tell on this one but I just can't see a lot of people rushing to buy it other than the people that buy everything anyway. FF and PF blow this out of the water.

It kind of like the acting in Evil Dead. I think these individuals can act but they ham it up more so its more B-movie. I would love to at least play it then make a decision. It could be an excellent shooter who knows

#2566 1 year ago

I wish the Deluxe was that green color. That looks better to me than the black

#2610 1 year ago

My distributor already sold out of the Signature editions

#2703 1 year ago

I am really interested to hear the music and call outs for this game. Since pins are becoming more and more expensive I have to choose wisely where my money is spent. It will be a toss up between this Deluxe or a FF Premium

#2710 1 year ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

That feeling when you're embarrassed for the actors.[quoted image]

That was the point of the acting to make it cheesy. Just like a B-movie. Look at Evil Dead pretty cheesy but its a great film

#2761 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

If they would have made the video assets look like THIS? I would have put money down right now for one.

For all we know it could be. They didnt really show anything. I think it was clips of people having some fun with it. I could be wrong but I guess we will not know until TPF

#2889 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

Same tale almost every time. Distributors say they are sold out then call people 2 weeks later. I’d guess they had an interest list which isn’t the same thing as hard money. There is no way the signature edition of this game will be hard to find at that price and lack of added features over LE.

Well their website says its a $5,000 deposit for the Signature edition. You cancel you get a % taken out and returned to you. Guess that would prevent people from ordering one then saying ehhh i change my mind

#3128 1 year ago

I like how everyone is crapping on the trailer. We do not know if that is actually in the game or its just people having fun. Wait till TPF or a stream and we can see. I hope this game does very well. Good competition is good for everyone. I just hope the prices of NIB games come down but I know that wont happen.

#3167 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

The point is we are paying $10K for a pin, not goofy videos.
We had tons of video in the reveal, and almost no pin play. Makes no sense. I think the basic game may be pretty fun, but I have no more confidence in that then I did 24 hours ago.

They did release it a couple days before one of if not the biggest pinball festival. Im guessing they want hands on and have people experience it for themselves Im sure there will be a stream released. People complaining about actors and it being goofy. That is the point its not to be taken serious. Just like my favorite example the movie Evil Dead. That movie did not take it self serious and turned out very well. It is a funny, cheesy horror movie that turned out being a cult classic. Too many people here are putting the cart before the horse. Lets all just wait a few days and we will have much more information and we can go from there. I think it does look like a fun game I am excited to see game play.

#4772 1 year ago

I do like AP. If I had the money I would buy a Hot wheels and GTF. AP has their own quirky, weird style that I do enjoy. I really hope this game does well from them. If they can be like others and pump out 2 games a year, I think they can be a thorn in some of their competitions side

#4881 1 year ago
Quoted from starfighter:

Not sure if this has any validity, but I did hear a theory that the clunky PR rollout was implemented to keep the production line from being overwhelmed and log jammed with unit orders right now. This would allow unit orders to become a steady flow spread out over the course of the entire year.

That would make a good theory. Its also good they were expecting this game to be very popular. I would love to see the Jack Danger stream and see how it actually shoots. Is he streaming in Deluxe model or will it be the LE

#4882 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

does they count as buyers if they never actually receive a pulp fiction though? They probably already had their 2024 production booked up before the show.

The owner of the location I go to said he ordered one. He is expecting it November 2023

1 week later
#6006 1 year ago

Do we know how long it will take to get GTF off the line? Ive herd rumors it could take a year

2 weeks later
#6373 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Looks like the flippers might be 20% moved up also?
You can see in the pic, red lines show huge differences in shots to tank and saucer.
Also this ice cream cone is 20% bigger then the other!
[quoted image][quoted image]

I herd that when you hit the tank you have a great chance of draining your ball. They honestly should of moved it back a little further. Herd from dealers no one knows for sure when they are getting GTF. My distributor said he is still waiting on Hot wheels

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rizmo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ap-s-galactic-tank-force-gtf-speculation-hype-thread?tu=Rizmo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.