IMG_0960.gif
8520588E-4709-4518-B804-9EFF33E42D21 (resized).jpeg
E70F6DB1-157F-4560-AF9A-8A4C3744AA39 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230904_161022372 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230904_161020044 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3956 Rules shared by Josh Kugler Posted by rosh (1 year ago)

Post #5336 Link to streaming at Ocelot. Posted by flynnibus (1 year ago)

Post #6650 Gameplay explanation video from American Pinball. Posted by Tommy-dog (11 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinKopf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 1 year ago

Definitely excited to see details on this.

Zach on SDTM was dissing this theme a few months back, but I couldn't disagree more. A cool space sci-fi theme is a great choice in my opinion. I like the look of the art direction based on this teaser, too. Put that with a solid designer in Dennis Nordman, and I'm hoping this turns out to be a great pin.

Honestly the theme has been a turn off on all of the AP machines so far to me, LOV excepted - GTF is more like it to me, hope the execution works out.

Somebody leak and post up some Playfield images soon pretty please.

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Couldn’t agree more.

LOL I'll be ordering from Flip N Out most likely if I get one. You guys kick ass

#68 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I think once we achieve intergalactic travel the Tank will be obsolete. I dont want to spend 8k on that level of suspended disbelief. Which do you associate with fast and flowy, tanks or rockets? The combination of retro space theme and Tanks is shark jumping. Am I letting that bug me too much? Maybe, but if you want my money I gotta love it and for me this concept tanks.

This is really getting ridiculous to discuss now, lol, but who cares - why wouldn't a futuristic tank be relevant for a space military?

Seems reasonable to think a group of space marines landing on a hostile planet might still want armored vehicles and mobile heavy weapon support like tanks offer, assuming there still exists any need to take and occupy ground. Could be hover tanks or something, but...

Someone already mentioned the Aliens movie example - they had an APC but stands to reason something like a heavier tank would still exist.

1 week later
#498 1 year ago

So let's talk about what tidbits we can see - forget the silly cabinet. Looks like it has Expression-style lighting at least on the shooter lane area - I'm guessing more than that. Pretty serious RGB lighthshow highly probable - you can see that strip lighting up brightly as well as the right sling area.

It has two buttons on the right side, suggesting a magnasave or maybe a cannon or something. There is a label on the side art that seems to be "Master Tank Controls" pointing to the flipper button area, but it looks like the same be on the left side cab too. So I presume you're playing as if in the tank (kind of implied with the theme, but...). I hope there is an enemy tank or something bash toy or targets to shot at... Anyway, someone posted a basic PF sketch that seems to have something that looks like what would be a magnasave over the right inlane, so I'm guessing that is the extra button. If so, I'm glad they went the extra step and didn't just use an action button ala Stern and BKSOR. I hope it's the pulse-style magnasave like Grand Lizard/Pharaoh/Solar Fire too, but I'm happy to have it either way...

Wish they would show some dann PF images already.

#713 1 year ago

Hmmm, so what's the deal with the upper wire form running across the back of the game, above the left ramp? Am I seeing things?

You can definitely see the ramp is plastic and runs above the rollover lanes, and this wireform is then above that.

And what is going over in the right corner with the ramp and diverter setup. Clearly there is one vuk and wireform to flip up onto the right return wireform, but there's to be some other crazy stuff up there.

And that swinging target shot or something to the right of the tank looks interesting. Definitely don't see drops I the slot in the PF.

Screenshot_20230312-161641~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230312-161641~2 (resized).png
#714 1 year ago

This jumps out as a swinging target slot center of this image, right and behind the center tank thing. Perhaps target leaning to the left currently behind that tank/ship nacelle??

No drops that I can see in that slot, but there is something odd there. This has to be something to shoot and not just a rubber bumper area, right?

Screenshot_20230312-163017~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230312-163017~2 (resized).png
#718 1 year ago

If there is interaction like a shaker or coil to move the tank/ship thing when you're bashing those stand up targets, that will be really cool. Even with just lightshow integration, that could be super fun and dangerous to bash. I like that it's 5 small targets, with obvious likely significance to hitting the center one. I hope they do something cool with inserts, looks like a long slot insert across the front like a shield. Be cool to see how that is used.

Not sure what to think about the center drain and flipper setup yet.

I could do without the ice cream element too, but whatever. This looks really interesting so far.

#723 1 year ago

Swinging target surely. From other shots, I keep feeling like maybe there is something else behind that area to the above to the right of this swinging target.

Screenshot_20230312-171339~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230312-171339~2 (resized).png
#750 1 year ago

Oh cool, the swinging target is actually attached to the UFO. I think the UFO is tractor beaming up a cow. The whole thing swings and you bash the target.

#761 1 year ago

Looks like a magnet core below the tank, someone pointed it out earlier. Could still just be an asteroid in the art I guess.

I see a physical ball lock on the wireform above the rollover lanes. Looks like sensors for 3 balls to be held, then released dumped down near the ramp diverter. So looks like a VUK near the back left as well to kick balls up into that lock. Maybe in the pops or maybe fed by something stopping the ball in the orbit. I guess that's some kind of lab or ice cream shop.

#773 1 year ago

The stand-ups next to the ramp and the right orbit are A, I, and R targets for "Air Strike Locks", so I take it you have to hit them all to light locks for Air Strike Multiball.

Targets or at least inserts in the pops on the right side are interesting, randomizing hitting them off the pops if they are indeed targets. Gives the pops a little more of a purpose.

#776 1 year ago

Also, don't the expression lights look they are on a frame connected to the back board or down to the playfield, aka they raise and lower with the playfield, and aren't mounted to the cab like pinstadiums.

#780 1 year ago
Quoted from wesman:

Hmm.
I bet they fall in from the back, then get vukked up, and then the hinge lifts, and spills those balls!

There is a post/standoff that supports the wireform at ramp near the diverter area, that looks like it would be right in the middle of the back of the tank/ship thing. I don't get the impression that would be there if balls fed in the back...

I bet a character or figure can raise out of the tank out the hatch. Or maybe it blows open to signify a destroyed or damaged tank?

#794 1 year ago

I think I see standup targets and inserts on the left side of the pop nest too, under the left ramp. Coiciding with the targets on the right side of the pops.

Screenshot_20230312-185847~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230312-185847~2 (resized).png
#817 1 year ago

You know that latest image does make it look like the left ramp bottom lifts to shoot under the ramp to that lab/lock saucer and VUK, to feed the lock wireform, or into the pops.

Just above the little decal with arrows on the bottom of the ramp, there looks like screws holding the ramp bottom section to a cross-piece that might rotate it up.

#868 1 year ago

It's odd to me the placement of these rivets and what looks like a cross support piece that those rivets attach to. That seems like a potential pivot spot for a lift ramp? It already has rivets attaching the ramp flap. Why would that second set be there on a ramp?

That clearly looks like a decal on the ramp to me, with the four arrow/chevron symbols pointing up the ramp that stops near the cross support.

Screenshot_20230312-231055~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230312-231055~2 (resized).png

#944 1 year ago

I think I'd definitely be in a $7k Stern Pro level pricing, but I'm thinking they'll be over that at around $8k for the standard model at least. LOV was around there. Even that might be wishful thinking though. That's my hope at least though, as I'm not paying $10k for any pinball machine, and even $9k is pushing it.

The only thing I'm not digging is the silly ice cream crap. It's already campy enough with retro atomic 50's vibe and Galactic tank forces. Why the friggin ice cream thing??? I hope it doesn't go too overboard with that crap.

#1224 1 year ago

Has it come up yet that it looks like there is a lane coming down from behind the swinging target, coming from the upper right orbit area I presume, that seems to dump into the lane below the right VUK shot?? You can clearly see a lane and rollover switch here under the ramp trail in this shot with the swinging target leaning out of the way.

I wonder if this would have something to do with the planet. Could be a diverter making the right orbit feed this for a mini horseshoe type shot? Maybe a magnet or up post direct a ball there from a orbit? Not sure how satisfying that will be if the ball basically has to dribble back out the VUK lane. Skill shot short plunge drops in there? I don't see an up post, nor any indication that would be a lock...

Screenshot_20230314-233053~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230314-233053~2 (resized).png

#1358 1 year ago

Franchi said more info (don't recall if he started full reveal or what...) was coming "within 7 days" last night (Wed, 3/15) on the Flip N Out stream last night, right near the end of the stream.

https://www.youtube.com/live/ZdXh3PhA1dM?feature=share

He also confirmed there are 4 stand-ups on each side of the pops area, as we had guessed by the inserts.

And there will be merch, including a lunchbox with thermos.

#1558 1 year ago

This whole tank model cab is some big time Popadiuk-level retardation, and a motorized backbox ratchets it up several levels beyond that. Deeproot food truck game anyone? Please God don't let them have even wasted 5 minutes/$5 dollars even contemplating this stupid motorized backbox.

But I still want to see the full game reveal and am interested in possibly getting a standard model, lol.

#1731 1 year ago

Cool shot of the bare playfield - so we can see the 2 sets of stand-up in the pops each award 2x multipliers when you complete either 4 bank. I presume those light the multiplier X inserts on the main shots, and the next one you shoot gets locked in at 2x, guessing to the end of the ball. I love that rule in other games, I think that's my favorite style of multiplier.

And the set of lanes in the right orbit are interesting, wonder if those will be short plunge/ weak shots only, or if there is a diverter or something to feed them.

#1735 1 year ago
Quoted from Scoot:

I thought this was a magnet but it's not cut out here. Hmmm.
[quoted image]

I had a hunch that may have just been artwork - oh well. Curious to see what is up with the tank/ship. I'm guessing a figure pops up in the hatch when hit or at certain times. I'm thinking it won't be balls that are launched out, as there is no trough or scoop to fed them. Sure would love it if the targets dropped or the whole thing raised to have another target or scoop or something under the tank though...

#1794 1 year ago

The wording here about hitting showrooms on Wed. 3/22 implies they actually be hitting the ground soon/immediately following reveal... Doesn't it? Just one more interesting thing to see from the reveal

pinside.5fdf37b56976f1c10e0b17a6df69ce244130dff4 (resized).jpegpinside.5fdf37b56976f1c10e0b17a6df69ce244130dff4 (resized).jpeg

#2147 1 year ago

Yeah, $9k with shaker, light rails, and "magic glass" puts it solidly under a Stern Prem to which this seems comparable.

I dig the Deluxe cab and artwork too. Looking forward to more details and I hope some gameplay video...

#2893 1 year ago

Hopefully the cutscenes fit better on the actual game display, with hud graphics and other effects, etc, than this video. I think I voiced some concerns when it became apparent it was going to be live action - definitely cringe-inducing. But could still be ok in game.

But the game itself looks cool. We can see at least 2 magnets, obviously the one in front of the tank, which looks pretty active, and one to serve as a diverter for the lanes in the right orbit I believe. But I also felt like there was some action in this video that looked like a magnet may also be in front of the swinging target/UFO too. Super short clip, so I could be wrong, obviously. No exposed core, but AP had several magnets under the playfield in Houdini and Oktoberfest too. Somehow seemed to be more active in those titles than a magnet in your typical Stern, too.

The enemy tank is quickly shown shaking from one of the hits, very subtle in the clip, but I was really hoping it wasn't static. Awesome. Adds a lot to have that basic interaction imo. Whatever it does with the hatch on top will be nice too.

I take it there is a second spinner in the back of the right orbit too per the flyer description - cool.

I'm still interested in a deluxe if the display and video aren't tooooo bad in game... Bring on the gameplay footage.

#2936 1 year ago

The Deluxe for $9k looks awesome and comes with all the "extras" like shaker, light rails, and invisiglass. I think the art package looks pretty sweet. Now for the hat trick - don't ruin it with the display, fingers crossed.

Pinside_shopitem_8088_0 (resized).pngPinside_shopitem_8088_0 (resized).png
#2945 1 year ago

Have we figured out if it has UV lights with these rails, and UV paint on the playfield for some cool effects ala Stranger Things? Some of these pics suggest it.

Either way I bet the lightshow here is going to be insane, hopefully without the rainbow puke usage with JJP's of late.

I needz gameplay footage damnit.

#2974 1 year ago

Just rewatching the reveal vid again in better quality just now, and I think this will work just fine on the game screen with graphics overlays, text and hud details, etc. Less worried about that than from my initial take.

I had also missed there was clearly was a short feature highlight of "multiple ball magnets" showing clearly 3 sets - the tank magnet, one in front of the swinging target, and one in the right orbit to divert balls. Be fun to have those used with both main toys/targets.

EDIT: Correction, the orbit magnet is the left orbit, to drop the ball into the lab lock VUK. Which leaves me wondering how you shoot the "rank" lanes at the top of the right orbit.

#3004 1 year ago

Some interesting shots from the video.

The cow hangs freely from the swinging UFO by wire or something, so it and the UFO really move around from hits. Magnet in left orbit, stops balls for the lab lock VUK
Screenshot_20230322-211238 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230322-211238 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230322-211324 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230322-211324 (resized).png

Picture from left orbit towards right orbit, can see the one way gate and spinner for right orbit shot. You can lso really see the planet well from this view, rings are obviously lit from behind the back panel, hopefully to good effect.
Screenshot_20230322-221243 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230322-221243 (resized).png

#3007 1 year ago

Can see the tank has a spring/coil mech of some kind that causes it to react and move when the targets are bashed.

A shot to those targets can raise the center post at least some of the time, just popped up in this second shot after targets hit.

Screenshot_20230322-211347 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230322-211347 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230322-211522 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230322-211522 (resized).png
#3017 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Of this whole crazy experiment, this is the bit I really dislike. There's almost a whole separate game in that flipper area alone. Might be just personal bias, but I hate when games f*ck around with traditional Italian bottoms (oh my). Banana flippers, up posts, metal drain posts, double flippers, non standard gaps. Here we have double metal drain posts, with twin drain lanes with extra wide flipper gap and a humungous pop up disc in one game. Just one of those would be too much for me. Might be ok on location, at a show, or at the PHOF for a few plays when you're looking for something novel, but no way I could play this regularly in my home collection.
[quoted image]

I can't necessarily disagree - I'm not super amped for these changes down at the flippers/center drain either. I'd have rather seen something creative with some outlane save posts/gates and such vs this weird center drain config. But I need to see more/play it...

#3168 1 year ago

I think the comments about the footage in the reveal vs during gameplay are referencing how they're used on screen vs just bare full screen clips shown in the reveal. We haven't really seen how they fit in the actual game yet, yet Levi and others are mocking and have written off the entire thing.

One of the only still pics we have of the display shows the video of the Captain in a small section of the window, with the image of the enemy tank that seems to be displayed during battles. I think that works just fine, imo.

I'm sure they'll be some full screen footage in game, but the integration with the HUD and scoring displays, bits of separate animation, etc, will make these fit a lot better I expect. Heck, just the art and control panel style of the speaker panel/bezel area will make the videos look better in game. I'm curious if the green lighting is just art or if that panel is actually actively lit too.

This image is all I recall seeing thus far...
Pinside_forum_7468879_3296729 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7468879_3296729 (resized).jpg

#3307 1 year ago
Quoted from dboeren:

Bummer that other video was taken down. I had just started watching in when I got a call, paused it, and when I came back to finish it was gone
Anyone able to comment on what it showed?

Had a quick walk through going over the playfield, maybe another 20 second or so of gameplay that wasn't in the reveal trailer.

There wasn't much to it, half was his footage from the reveal. But the main things that jumped out to me were just cosmetic mostly
:
- The custom LED pop bumpers actually look to each have a number of controllable LEDs in each, both cap and body, if I saw it correctly, so they had wave effects and such with the lighting. Actually looked pretty cool.
- The tank hatch opens (he lifted it open and you could see a grey figure down in the tank) and he stated a "robot" pops up to taunt you.
- The planet body/core is lit seemingly separately from the rings. It looked pretty sweet too I thought.
- Had a few brief sounds from the gameplay, the spinner jumped out with an interesting effect.

That's about all I got before I closed the window, not realizing it had been removed...

#3371 1 year ago

In the recent factory tour video on YouTube they showed footage of their 3d printer farm and showed printing production parts for Oktoberfest. I believe the Sonic Spinball guy was running the printers. Seems likely these parts in GTF will be 3d printed too. Hopefully they'll be higher quality prints, if these are indeed lacking.

Injection molded custom plastics/molds are exorbitantly expensive as I understand it. I don't have a problem with 3d printed stuff, if it's decent quality.

Factory tour vid - 3d printing stuff around the 5 minute mark:

#3670 1 year ago

I'm kinda digging the overall display actually. The control panel bezel and lighting on the bezel (wonder if those are controlled/interactive and rgb?) Looks great. Love that effect.

Game is looking fun, looking forward to seeing more, higher quality streams.

#3674 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

Is it not a couple of LED's ?

Not sure if the obvious LEDs or wiring are what he was referring to, but someone on Cary's stream confirmed all those "spy bot" toys have rgbs in them.

That should be cool - I'm interested to see how those are coded, like multiple shots to destroy them with color changing to indicate damage level on each, or similar.

#3688 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

So David Fix just showed me the 3D backglass- holy shit- its stunning, potentially the best back glass in pinball!

It was hard to hear on Cary's stream, but I believe Fix said Franchi did the art in like 21 layers or something, so the lenticular 3d backglass sounds pretty sweet.

#3696 1 year ago

On Cary's stream, when he asked who did the music, he was told "Matt Pern" (sp?) And "David Thiel also helped out"...

#3701 1 year ago
Quoted from FalconDriver:

I was going to say that . Are they closer than ssaucer from AFM?

Nordman indicated the center post raises when hitting the tank dead on, as he didn't want to just kill you with SDTM rebounds. It will come up/stay up less as you defeat tanks and go to higher levels.

But then on Neils's video the player looks to score a center hit and die SDTM with no sign of the post, soooo...

Maybe I misunderstood and you need the full methane level special tank shot that Rosh mentioned, and hit the specific lit "one shot kill" target to get the post up?

#3883 1 year ago

I stumbled onto this on YouTube - a decent short gameplay video:

#3885 1 year ago

Looks pretty fun - lightshow seems pretty awesome and it's still early code. Reminds me of shooting the Monger in IM - I think trying to glance hit the outer targets in some scenarios might be a good idea, even if doing less damage?

#3887 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Speculation earlier on that there was or wasn’t a magnet in front of the tank - confirmed there is a magnet….. see above ^^^ vid at about 1m26s….
[quoted image]
And the flipper setup looked OK in actual gameplay. Anyone work out what’s happening with the lanes under the flippers?

Yes, it's confirmed there are 3 magnets in the game:

1. Main magnet in front of tank. Supposedly used in several ways including acting as a shield somehow (holding a ball during Multiball maybe, nor sure what they meant?).
2. Hidden core magnet in front of swinging UFO/Cow target.
3. In upper left orbit. Catches orbit shots to drop into the Lab saucer/lock VUK.

#3890 1 year ago

Few shots zoomed in on the display during that gameplay:

Bumpers build toward lighting a super jackpot with this gauge/something increases value too I guess, not sure if that is bumpers too or what.
Screenshot_20230325-020000~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230325-020000~2 (resized).png

Flank target advance upgrades
Screenshot_20230325-020142_kindlephoto-123376665 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230325-020142_kindlephoto-123376665 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230325-020432~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230325-020432~2 (resized).png

Robot defeated (Robot was raised out of the tank) while in a ramp/berry collecting mission, seems to differ from a regular tank defeated?
Screenshot_20230325-020614~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230325-020614~2 (resized).png

Screenshot_20230325-020822~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230325-020822~2 (resized).png

That berry mission is to shoot 5 ramps.
Screenshot_20230325-022402~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230325-022402~2 (resized).png

#4487 1 year ago

Meanwhile, during Toygate 2023, I was happy to see they bothered to add interaction with the tank and RGB lighting to the spybots.

You clowns can keep your flat plastic butyrate shrinkydinks that Stern throws all over the place. I'll take lit, 3d printed toys all day long.

#5192 1 year ago

Stream was great - Game looks really fun to me. I like a lot of the effects when hitting the tank, cool sounds and lightshow for solid hits on it. Really reminds me of the Monger in Iron Man, only it's always a target obviously. Clearly need to try to get the methane charged hits or go for Multiball before concentrating on the tank. I like that it's dangerous.

Pop bumper lighting effects with how it has multiple controllable lights in each pop was actually really awesome. I swear I felt like there was really electrical arching or something going on when meltdown or other things were going on with the pops.

For the light rails - I've not been a big fan of pinstadiums, but having the game/code designed to use them from the factory looks next level. Lightshow in general here looks killer. This looks way superior to JJP and Sterns expression lighting - they don't have this kind of entire playfield drastic effect with uv light-style effects, etc. Both of those are more like graphic equaliser effects only or something

The ramp was clearly make-able, but required a solid hit. That seems good imo, needs to be a challenge. Looked like fun to divert to the right flipper and try to make multiple ramps in a row, though I don't recall seeing anyone hit multiples in a row successfully.

For a criticism, I have been disappointed by the spinner action - only getting a handful of spins for a solid shot. Someone mentioned the switches seeming really tight, not sure what that is about. I'm hoping you can juice the spinners up or they break in more or something. Just not satisfying to nail a spinner and get 10 lousy spins.

I'm also a little put off by the stupid ice cream sundae crap. I mean AFM and many similar games have corny bits to the story, straightening the Leaning Tower of Pisa, etc, but they aren't so over the top to have the core story really about lame crap like saving ice cream for crying out loud. Boo to that...

#5197 1 year ago

Oh yeah, and it won't look as good as without it, but they definitely need a clear plastic guard extending out over the targets enough to quash the airballs. If not the aftermarket will offer something...

Maybe they can do something with just a bracket behind the targets like I think someone from AP mentioned, but I don't know how effective that truly will be. I'm also not sure why they haven't already addressed that by now. SDTM from a dangerous target is one thing, jumping the flippers or lane guides is BS though. I expect that is fixable one way or another though.

#5362 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

I've done TONS of 3D printing and a big part of getting a good final product is the post processing. That would be cleaning up the stringing, smoothing rough areas and possibly even painting. They could make these a lot better with post processing or simply choosing better colors. The tank body is a nice vibrant red that really goes well with the color scheme of the art, but the little probe ships and the Nordman robot are a terribly generic gray that just doesn't work. During the streams that robot has a nice metallic copper/bronze color when they show it on the LCD. WTF? I have to think the original plans were to paint those models in post processing? Otherwise, why not just print them directly in a better color that matches the colors on the display?
So its not the 3D printing that I have a problem with, they just didn't do the greatest job. Strength is not an issue either. Getting 3D prints right takes time. 3D printers are great for prototyping or small carefully made batches, but not mass productions. Using a resin printer would have been another nice solution, but they went with the tooling they have.
In the end, it wouldn't be a lot of work to pull those models, clean up any stringing or rough areas, prime and paint. The models don't even make my list of reasons that I will probably pass on this game. If AP really wanted to be a help, they could release the models on Thingiverse and let people print them themselves or allow the mod makers to produce resin models or even create injection molds to make high end replacement toys for people who want them.

I believe there may be multiple different colored robots as they appear on screen as you go through the game. The actual robot figure has a gauge or something cutout on the chest, among other cutouts, on the model that are then lit different colors to "match" for the specific robot you're fighting, unless I'm mistaken - but that doesn't really come close to the metallic on screen representation. Maybe some of the on screen graphics are placeholders or something...

The robot is the worst looking toy in the game, still hoping that what we're seen may not truly be final finishing for production versions. Again though, I still come back to it being better than a butyrate shrinkydink from a Stern Pro, and easily modified or replaced if it still bothers you. I know this is more money, but it's a boutique game and definitely has more in it than a Pro.

#5365 1 year ago

Oh, and it used to take weeks or even months for a typical Stern raffle to sell out with those guys. Recent raffles aren't the norm...

This taking a couple days to close out at a full $200 entry price is still pretty crazy.

#5382 1 year ago

Guess the judges weren't put off by 3d printed toys...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 10,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Waterford Township, MI
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinKopf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ap-s-galactic-tank-force-gtf-speculation-hype-thread?tu=PinKopf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.