pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4393 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0960.gif
8520588E-4709-4518-B804-9EFF33E42D21 (resized).jpeg
E70F6DB1-157F-4560-AF9A-8A4C3744AA39 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230904_161022372 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230904_161020044 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,301 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 147.
#4651 1 year ago

While shredding some ramps and spinners on Bond I happened to notice how shitty looking the Bird one tower and staging area looked.

I bought a much improved 3d printed mod from Tdiddy to replace it.

The prem/LE is coming, mistakenly bought the pro version.

#4652 1 year ago
Quoted from Invictus:

Why give Jack more games online? The 'twitch water' drinking streamer may indirectly trash it if it's not a Stern machine. Plus, promoting Stern's marketing platform seems somewhat unwise!?

Jack regularly streams releases of other manufacturer's games, with their blessing and participation.

#4653 1 year ago

I was wondering when he’d finally snap! I was amazed to see him commenting given his track record. Then I was less surprised.

He’s still an amazing artist and does incredible work. We all put up with drunk Iceman and he can’t draw his way out of a paper bag!

#4655 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

We all put up with drunk Iceman and he can’t draw his way out of a paper bag!

True, but he drinks out of one.

#4656 1 year ago

Is the bitching and moaning the same on the FF or PF or GF threads? If so then maybe it’s just how pinside is. If not, maybe this game deserves some criticism.

#4657 1 year ago
Quoted from THEFOZ:

Is the bitching and moaning the same on the FF or PF or GF threads? If so then maybe it’s just how pinside is. If not, maybe this game deserves some criticism.

Is that a challenge?

#4658 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

True, but he drinks out of one.

Ouch. HahaScreenshot (256) (resized).pngScreenshot (256) (resized).png

#4659 1 year ago

Edit: My sidekick fumbled his setup line.

#4660 1 year ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

....uno mas.[quoted image]

Get over it. Life goes on. Why are you still riding this wave? It's a post; nobody is forcing you to leave your wife, even now that realization struck. We all empathize with your struggles...

#4661 1 year ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

Why don't they just go with SLA printed toys?

Probably because they bought a bunch of FDM printers. If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

#4662 1 year ago
Quoted from Invictus:

Get over it. Life goes on. Why are you still riding this wave? It's a post; nobody is forcing you to leave your wife, even now that realization struck. We've all shared your pain...

IMG_0940.gifIMG_0940.gif
#4663 1 year ago
Quoted from Invictus:

Get over it. Life goes on. Why are you still riding this wave? It's a post; nobody is forcing you to leave your wife, even now that realization struck. We've all shared your pain...

Relax. I was just trying to point out that Franchi posts quite a bit of stuff online that he later deletes. Doesn't change the fact that he's my favorite pinball artist and one helluva podcaster.

#4665 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

regularly streams releases of other manufacturer's games

I have nothing against that guy. He's passionate about pinball and a sympathetic dude.

From a business perspective, one should probably think twice before sharing a product on a competitor's marketing platform. Pros and cons, alternatives? I wouldn't...

#4666 1 year ago

Come on folks. Personal pot shots don't belong here. You should be lifting each other up, not tearing each other down.

Whether you like the game or not, it's still a huge achievement to get one out the door for the world to see.

#4667 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Come on folks. Personal pot shots don't belong here. You should be lifting each other up, not tearing each other down.
Whether you like the game or not, it's still a huge achievement to get one out the door for the world to see.

Boo!

#4668 1 year ago

3D printed things being used isn’t automatically bad, obviously it’s a great tool. You MUST finish the product though the layers need to be smoothed out and it should be painted. If this is what ships with the game they are literally half done.

#4669 1 year ago

Was Franchis joke really that bad to just get shit on by the same people, a mere week after being praised by them.

Balance and perspective.

#4670 1 year ago
Quoted from MegaFeenix:

3D printed things being used isn’t automatically bad, obviously it’s a great tool. You MUST finish the product though the layers need to be smoothed out and it should be painted. If this is what ships with the game they are literally half done.

Did anyone directly ask that question, "are these the finished product" when attending the show, or just waited to get behind a keyboard and throw bombs?

#4671 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Was Franchis joke really that bad to just get shit on by the same people, a mere week after being praised by them.
Balance and perspective.

I don't think it was that horrible but thank goodness someone stepped in and deleted it to save the children

#4672 1 year ago
3B73348C-C26A-4375-83E3-B42A9C87F916 (resized).jpeg3B73348C-C26A-4375-83E3-B42A9C87F916 (resized).jpeg
#4673 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Did anyone directly ask that question, "are these the finished product" when attending the show, or just waited to get behind a keyboard and throw bombs?

Yes they were asked, and they said yes, that's how they ship.

#4674 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

That is why I said if, I wasn’t sure cause it doesn’t seem right.

#4675 1 year ago

Played this game many times at TPF. I loved it! Only thing keeping me from buying one is my wife. She liked, and wants Scooby Doo more. Ahhh, a good problem to have

#4676 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yes, I asked personally and was confirmed.

#4677 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Is this fair warning that it wasn’t a challenge to go take a dump in the other threads?

#4678 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Forceflow - you know better than that. When was the last time you saw genuine grace here on Pinside outside of the EM forum? It's a shitshow with the same cast of characters bullying those with dissenting opinions.

#4679 1 year ago

Questioned answered and thanks all.

#4680 1 year ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

It appears some would say that since he’s an artist, he gets a pass on being professional and civil.

Franchi seems to have a bit of “Main Character Syndrome” …he has a hard time understanding he’s just a part of a collaborative effort & it’s not his burden to protect everyone when a bunch of hobbyists/fans/customers critique a product. Our discourse about games is NOT personal…if he needs to blow off steam about it, call up a buddy & vent. Doing it here has no logical positive endgame for him or his clients. We’re the potential $17k customers. Don’t piss us off. Your client is trying to sell $17k toys. Don’t make them look bad.

#4681 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Franchi seems to have a bit of “Main Character Syndrome” …he has a hard time understanding he’s just a part of a collaborative effort & it’s not his burden to protect everyone when a bunch of hobbyists/fans/customers critique a product. Our discourse about games is NOT personal…if he needs to blow off steam about it, call up a buddy & vent. Doing it here has no logical positive endgame for him or his clients. We’re the potential $17k customers. Don’t piss us off. Your client is trying to sell $17k toys. Don’t make them look bad.

It was unartful of him.

#4682 1 year ago
Quoted from THEFOZ:

Lets just say the atmosphere in those threads is much different....

#4683 1 year ago

I bet most folks bitching about the toys haven't even seen the game in person.

I played it like 10 times at TPF and never thought the toys looked cheap, or could tell they were 3D printed. I don't think those pics are fair to judge it by. I thought it looked awesome and so did everyone I was with.

#4684 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Lets just say the atmosphere in those threads is much different....

Doesn’t that kinda prove the point that was being made?

#4685 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlink:

I played it like 10 times at TPF and never thought the toys looked cheap, or could tell they were 3D printed. I don't think those pics are fair to judge it by. I thought it looked awesome and so did everyone I was with.

That’s exactly the point being made. Those arm chairing the thread have 0 experience.

#4686 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlink:

While the 3D prints are plain looking (some paint would have gone a long way), I wouldn't let that stop me from buying the pin if it's a good shooter.

#4687 1 year ago

Can't bring myself to open it up because of the 3d printed sculpts.

Just kidding. I thought it was a fun shooter at TPF; enjoyed playing it.

IMG_4757 (resized).jpgIMG_4757 (resized).jpg
#4688 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Most people praising it haven't seen it in person. Are their compliments invalid? Most people haven't seen it period. This is how we roll, for better or worse.

#4689 1 year ago

I think the 3D sculpts will get better with new code.

#4690 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Most people praising it haven't seen it in person. Are their compliments invalid? Most people haven't seen it period. This is how we roll, for better or worse.

Seen and played. Placed an order.

#4691 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I think the 3D sculpts will get better with new code.

It's true. Rumour has it the new slicer code is going to make the sculpts print at such small layer heights that they'll end up even smoother than Stern's 007 dildo rocket.

#4692 1 year ago

Ok. Just went into the other threads. No need to go take a dump in any of them. Same peeps pissing and moaning in all of them.

#4693 1 year ago

I miss the old days of cow and ice cream puns. Innocent times, those were.

#4694 1 year ago
Quoted from apessino:

I miss the old days of cow and ice cream puns. Innocent times, those were.

Udderly insane I tell you.

#4695 1 year ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Udderly insane I tell you.

AP is milking it for sure!

#4696 1 year ago

Steaks are high. We had some real beef in here. Bunch of bull if you ask me.

We're back, baby!

#4697 1 year ago

I dunno. I don’t think I can mooove on from this bull.

#4698 1 year ago

Can anyone hoof it from here?

#4699 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Balance and perspective.

Of course it was blown way out of proportion again. The saintly drama mob here loves that kind of stuff

#4700 1 year ago

This one’s the cream of the crop.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,301 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 147.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ap-s-galactic-tank-force-gtf-speculation-hype-thread/page/94 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.