pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4393 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0960.gif
8520588E-4709-4518-B804-9EFF33E42D21 (resized).jpeg
E70F6DB1-157F-4560-AF9A-8A4C3744AA39 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230904_161022372 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230904_161020044 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,301 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 147.
#4301 1 year ago

So... this game actually looks pretty decent. I dig the guy coming out of the tank and the moving targets. Hopefully there is one to try out at pinfest. This is absolutely the worst pin reveal I've ever seen though. I should not be finding out about basic toys and gimmicks from the fan thread after watching the reveal video. Hopefully those that get it love it!

#4302 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I don't udderstand the difference

Stop milking this.

#4303 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

So... this game actually looks pretty decent. I dig the guy coming out of the tank and the moving targets. Hopefully there is one to try out at pinfest. This is absolutely the worst pin reveal I've ever seen though. I should not be finding out about basic toys and gimmicks from the fan thread after watching the reveal video. Hopefully those that get it love it!

Agreed, it rivals the Dialed In reveal.

#4304 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

It's no different than the things Tom Diddy has done for Godzilla on the pro version replacing the plastics and Davey ( Stumblor ) with his mods for all the models.

Woah. Woah. Woah. You really want to compare the quality here? Ok let me put some pictures here so you can proceed.

Now to be fair, the GZ mod here is cast resin, not 3d printed. but more important, it has freaking paint on it.

I'm not saying you can't 3d print toys for your pinball game. But you're gonna need to post-process it a bit and freaking paint it if you don't want it to look like garbage.

I know some people don't give a shit, and put crappy 3d printed mods all over their machine. Good for them if it makes them happy. But there's no excuse for a $9000 machine to have such low effort toys. the way the light hits those layer lines just makes that tank look like garbage.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4305 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

The game will be full of giant tits[quoted image]

You spelled teats wrong

edit
Ballypin beat me to it

#4306 1 year ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

You spelled teats wrong

It's ok; I'm not trying to convince people to spend thousands of dollars on my product.

#4307 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Woah. Woah. Woah. You really want to compare the quality here? Ok let me put some pictures here so you can proceed.
Now to be fair, the GZ mod here is cast resin, not 3d printed. but more important, it has freaking paint on it.
I'm not saying you can't 3d print toys for your pinball game. But you're gonna need to post-process it a bit and freaking paint it if you don't want it to look like garbage.
I know some people don't give a shit, and put crappy 3d printed mods all over their machine. Good for them if it makes them happy. But there's no excuse for a $9000 machine to have such low effort toys. the way the light hits those layer lines just makes that tank look like garbage.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You would think the signature and LE would have nicer painted or higher quality versions than just right off 3d printers. A Long way in the wrong direction from the sculpts on Houdini done by Back Alley, those really added to it feeling like a premium game.

#4308 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Some pinball people don't care at all about resale, cuz they love pinball

I didn’t back when there was some sanity in pricing. With machines costing the exorbitant amounts of money they do now, you bet your ass I care about whether a machine will hold value or not.

#4309 1 year ago

The Deluxe looks like the one for me...I couldn't make it TPF, can't wait to play it...I've been playing the Hell out of LOV

#4310 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You've completely misinterpreted what I said, I think what Tom and Davey have done is amazing, but in the context of relying on the moders to replace substandard parts it's no different than what is going on with the Stern games and the standard supplied parts.

#4311 1 year ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

They don't need play testing to know that strong shots to centrally located targets is dangerous.

Yeah, seriously. I mean, everyone’s played BSD by now, right?

#4312 1 year ago
Quoted from spoke:

You would think the signature and LE would have nicer painted or higher quality versions than just right off 3d printers. A Long way in the wrong direction from the sculpts on Houdini done by Back Alley, those really added to it feeling like a premium game.

Oktoberfest and LoV have 3d printed stuff. But its painted. Obvious layer lines. Unfortunate, but hey, you tried.
Raise your prices by $1000+, try to put out a $17000 model. An didn't even paint it. just as little effort as possible. Slap in the face.

#4313 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Stop milking this.

Yes, please…I can’t take any MOOre.

#4314 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

You've completely misinterpreted what I said, I think what Tom and Davey have done is amazing, but in the context of relying on the moders to replace substandard parts it's no different than what is going on with the Stern games and the standard supplied parts.

Ok. I apologize for misinterpreting you. And I agree someone might come along with mods. But since you're saying it's no different than Stern, let's compare "standard supplied parts" instead:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4315 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I don't know how ice is coming up with that analogy.

Because some people just post non-sense to keep up their engagement. If only people would stop taking the bait

#4316 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Ok. I apologize for misinterpreting you. And I agree someone might come along with mods. But since you're saying it's no different than Stern, let's compare "standard supplied parts" instead:[quoted image]

Well, Stern had to spend the money somewhere, and on FF's it certainly wasn't on mech's !!

I'm not happy about the printed items AP have chosen to include, but I don't feel it's fair to single them out for it.

Tom's already working on a replacement for the van, I'm sure that will be more acceptable than what Stern did.

#4317 1 year ago

I need to catch up on this thread. Are those unpainted 3d printed toys whats actually going to be in the final game? Or did AP say these were placeholders for the Proptypes there?

#4318 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

So... this game actually looks pretty decent. I dig the guy coming out of the tank and the moving targets. Hopefully there is one to try out at pinfest.

You'll be able to play it this weekend at Ocelot

#4319 1 year ago

I actually enjoyed what little they did show on that video, the issue for me was... why just show 3 balls? AP is doing some, always leave them wanting more thing, but it doesn't really work when everyone else is front and center with what the games have to offer. I mean maybe they thought the way they revealed the Bond games wasn't unbelievably annoying.

#4320 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

Well, Stern had to spend the money somewhere, and on FF's it certainly wasn't on mech's !!
I'm not happy about the printed items AP have chosen to include, but I don't feel it's fair to single them out for it.

Unfair? The painted the toys on there other pins, and are reducing effort on this pin despite an increase in MSRP. And show me another pin shipping with unpainted 3D printed toys. I think I'm being fair!

Quoted from mbrave77:

I need to catch up on this thread. Are those unpainted 3d printed toys whats actually going to be in the final game? Or did AP say these were placeholders for the Proptypes there?

Someone asked one of the designers and he confirmed they are shipping like this. but I know they're watching this thread though so maybe if enough people make a fuss about it they'll reconsider.

#4321 1 year ago

OK. I would think that would be a big mistake to ship those unpainted like that. The deluxe at 9k is a good value, but id rather have actual sculpts instead of invisiglass.

#4322 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Unfair? The painted the toys on there other pins, and are reducing effort on this pin despite an increase in MSRP. And show me another pin shipping with unpainted 3D printed toys. I think I'm being fair!

Someone asked one of the designers and he confirmed they are shipping like this. but I know they're watching this thread though so maybe if enough people make a fuss about it they'll reconsider.

That's the whole point, it might not be good, but in the context of what other prominent manufacturers are doing it's fine. They choose to use bits of plastic rather than models at all. At least in this there are models, substandard aside.

#4323 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

That's the whole point, it might not be good, but in the context of what other prominent manufacturers are doing it's fine. They choose to use bits of plastic rather than models at all. At least in this there are models, substandard aside.

Still missing your point. The flat plastic (which I definitely prefer to this, because at least it has polish), is on a $7000 model. you do the $9500 model (free ship vs the $9400 for my shipped GTF), you get nice toys.

BTW It looks like AP has uploaded some high res pictures on their website which really allows these new toys to shine in all their bad overhang, stringing, printed-too-fast, imporperly tuned printer glory:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4324 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Still missing your point. The flat plastic (which I definitely prefer to this, because at least it has polish), is on a $7000 model. you do the $9500 model (free ship vs the $9400 for my shipped GTF), you get nice toys.
BTW It looks like AP has uploaded some high res pictures on their website which really allows these new toys to shine in all their bad overhang, stringing, printed-too-fast, imporperly tuned printer glory:[quoted image][quoted image]

jesus.. give it a rest already.

Yes, printed figures = cheap. We get it. Someone thinks they should get MORE for this price point. We get it.

We don't need the same stuff repeated over and over and over w/o anything different.

Know what.. when you actually stood in front of the game and played it? Zero fucks were given. If the toy quality is that much of a deal breaker for you.. don't buy it, or spend the money on other things.

It's an observation - not a religion. Jesus..

#4325 1 year ago

Man, there is just nothing that intrigues me about this game. Came here looking for gameplay footage and even the little I've found just looks boring. I've like a lot of the quirky different things AP has done over the year with their displays and animations, but the video on this game is just terrible. Of all the games released currently, this is definitely the last one I would buy.

#4326 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

BTW It looks like AP has uploaded some high res pictures on their website which really allows these new toys to shine in all their bad overhang, stringing, printed-too-fast, imporperly tuned printer glory:[quoted image][quoted image]

I REALLY want this game to be great and am looking for legit reasons to blow TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS on it, but man…those toys look like shite.

#4327 1 year ago

Spooky have got really nice sculpts in Scooby Doo - it does make a difference.

Pinside_forum_7480388_3305538 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7480388_3305538 (resized).png
#4328 1 year ago

This is the first closeup of the tank and robot I’ve seen. This isn’t a repetitive topic, it’s important, and I’m finding it helpful personally.

Raw, unprocessed, unpainted 3D printed parts shouldn’t be acceptable quality for a shipping game, let alone for the main, front and center toy.

There are a lot of solutions, even Spooky is injection molding toys for Scooby-Doo, but whatever AP chooses it shouldn’t be this.

#4329 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Raw, unprocessed, unpainted 3D printed parts shouldn’t be acceptable quality for a shipping game

Agree, could be better- does it help that he lights up?

#4330 1 year ago

I feel like Spooky stepped up with Scooby not having 3D printed parts, and now AP is taking a step backwards by using 3D printed parts when they had molded sculpts before.

#4331 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

This is the first closeup of the tank and robot I’ve seen. This isn’t a repetitive topic, it’s important, and I’m finding it helpful personally.
Raw, unprocessed, unpainted 3D printed parts shouldn’t be acceptable quality for a shipping game, let alone for the main, front and center toy.
There are a lot of solutions, even Spooky is injection molding toys for Scooby-Doo, but whatever AP chooses it shouldn’t be this.

Agreed . I may have to find a Futurama Bender to replace the pop up robot . Maybe even a planet express ship for the tank - hmmmm….

#4332 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Everybody fussing about some dumb game play video we’ll have all forgotten about in a week, and zero fucks given about the real, dare I say only, concern of note:
Does this game feature more tit jokes or more dick jokes?
I’m guessing in the end, tit jokes takes it by a boob or so. But we’ll see!

Speaking of, where is the boob?

#4333 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I don't know how ice is coming up with that analogy. Other than being music pins, those games couldn't be more different from each other. I guess the prems both have upper playfields too. Foo Fighters "has no toys" but Aerosmith has a huge and super cool toy front and center. Foo is a flow machine and I would not call Aerosmith flow heavy by any means.

Games with nothing in it are “flow machines” these days. That’s fine if that’s all you want and you like the band and animations. Many people do.

AS and Foo are band themes of course and they both have the similar cartoon animated LCD

And the artwork is great on both (mostly green LE on Foo) Dirty Donnie and Yeti.

Thus, I call FooAsmith.

#4334 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Speaking of, where is the boob?

He rules the Queen thread!

#4335 1 year ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Agreed . I may have to find a Futurama Bender to replace the pop up robot . Maybe even a planet express ship for the tank - hmmmm….

sorry man. Stealing this idea on Bender.
I had been dreading the prospect of taking all of these out and spending all the hours to get them to acceptable (for me) quality and painting them. But it's scifi. How many sci fi toys are out there? just gotta find some.

#4336 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

jesus.. give it a rest already.
Yes, printed figures = cheap. We get it. Someone thinks they should get MORE for this price point. We get it.
We don't need the same stuff repeated over and over and over w/o anything different.
Know what.. when you actually stood in front of the game and played it? Zero fucks were given. If the toy quality is that much of a deal breaker for you.. don't buy it, or spend the money on other things.
It's an observation - not a religion. Jesus..

No shit.

Let’s also get up in the middle of the night and break down every shot on a poorly done 3 min promo shot for a dealer

Game looks great, “was the hit of the show” by many. Along with PF. Why? Because they both represent something unique, fun and different.

And it actually HAS some cool “toys”. Foo has nothing

#4337 1 year ago

The tank looks fine, but those other ships? WTF? They look rough and unfinished. I'm not exactly clear what the idea is here, but sorry no, 9k is NOT cheap, but that LOOKS cheap. Hoping that some of these pics are just from test/proto games.

#4338 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That's just it... it's not really standing out until you get the up close. The tank looks just fine. Could it be better? of course. But it's not bad enough to be a detriment to actually enjoying the game. If someone were to prove it's breaking or getting dirty.. then we'd have a conversation. But this 'zomg... did you see it's 3d printed??' revelation is tired.

Quoted from Aurich:

Raw, unprocessed, unpainted 3D printed parts shouldn’t be acceptable quality for a shipping game, let alone for the main, front and center toy. There are a lot of solutions, even Spooky is injection molding toys for Scooby-Doo, but whatever AP chooses it shouldn’t be this.

Yet - it's something that has been in the industry and done for this reasons for a long time. This is not something new for AP nor GTF. This is why this is so tired... you see it, you either accept it or you don't.. there isn't some new break through or change in anything here. Same shit, different game.

I mean you bring up spooky, who only JUST got away from this very issue in their latest game.. which JUST hit the streets a month ago. So lets not act like this is some huge regression in time.

UP next.. let's have a 5 page tangent about Stern using assembled flat plastics instead of molded plastics!! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS? HOW DO WE RAISE THE ALARM?

#4339 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wrong thread - and to say it has nothing is just an armchair QB who hasn't actually experienced the best things it does bring.

Know what... Godzilla doesn't really have any 'toys'... and it's reigning king. Maybe your criteria is poor.

Foo's kinetics is it's #1 asset.. and know what, that's the thing you do the most in a pinball game... shoot stuff!

Now, can we get back to GTF and off your dogpiling Foo?

#4340 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No shit.

Game looks great, “was the hit of the show” by many.

Ice, sorry bro, but GTF was in no way the hit of Texas Pinball Festival 2023. Except for the artwork, it is a giant step backwards for AP. The shots are not satisfying, the gameplay is rough. Curious why you are so excited for this game? You want something different so badly you will just blindly pump it?

#4341 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No shit.
Let’s also get up in the middle of the night and break down every shot on a poorly done 3 min promo shot for a dealer
Game looks great, “was the hit of the show” by many. Along with PF. Why? Because they both represent something unique, fun and different.

Foo has a lot of things going for it (Even toys), but even though I think Stern has improved greatly, I'm also, like you, a bit tired of the 'generic stern formula'.

The problem is that this launch, everything that we have been shown so far, just doesn't do anything for me at home, quite far away from TPF. I was very interested in the title, but that interest has faded immensely. I might still be a buyer, if they somehow manage to convince me, but a few weeks ago I was almost certainly a buyer, but they have almost now convinced me not to buy.

I'm not going to take random peoples words for anything. We have fanboys that will blindly shill for anything and anyone on here, just like we have haters with their own agenda.
So far I have heard that GTF is the best of the best, king of the show, and also a wreck of a turd. So which one is it? Most likely something in between. And AP have done nothing to show the buyers at home that it's closer to being the king rather than the turd.

#4342 1 year ago

Just rewatched the trailer, and honestly, for a teaser, it's not half bad. Remember, it's supposed to be a sneak peek, not a full-blown and detailed game presentation. It's okay, not great. Yes, Stern also hosted a stream with a motley crew of guests, and the GF and PF reveals were more like behind-the-scenes documentaries. I'd be surprised if there isn't more GTF gameplay footage in the making….

#4343 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So you think it was a proper launch material for the first shown gameplay? Got it.

Quoted from Aurich:

This. Additive manufacturing has its applications, and in time could result in countless tons of metal scrap saved from traditional machining methods. But right now much of 3D printing has resulted in is tons of wasted plastic from guys dicking around at home making tchotchkes, and others putting out subpar plastic items as "equal" to other plastic manufacturing methods when it's clearly not the case (GTF looks to fall in this category). Making poor toys knowing they fill up space and that modders will make something better is just a waste of time/effort/material/money.

#4344 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

That's just it... it's not really standing out until you get the up close. The tank looks just fine. Could it be better? of course. But it's not bad enough to be a detriment to actually enjoying the game. If someone were to prove it's breaking or getting dirty.. then we'd have a conversation. But this 'zomg... did you see it's 3d printed??' revelation is tired.

Yet - it's something that has been in the industry and done for this reasons for a long time. This is not something new for AP nor GTF. This is why this is so tired... you see it, you either accept it or you don't.. there isn't some new break through or change in anything here. Same shit, different game.
I mean you bring up spooky, who only JUST got away from this very issue in their latest game.. which JUST hit the streets a month ago. So lets not act like this is some huge regression in time.
UP next.. let's have a 5 page tangent about Stern using assembled flat plastics instead of molded plastics!! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS? HOW DO WE RAISE THE ALARM?

Not trying to make the argument "you can't have 3d printed things in a pinball machine.". we are saying these particular toys look like shit, and they need to do something about it.
You've already bought one and received it, so I understand it won't help you if they improve things now, but that's OK, you're fine with it (and you need to convince yourself that the thing you already bought is OK). But the rest of us who were very interested in this game and are now on the fence are discussing the reasons why we are on the fence. They're not gonna reshoot the live action. They're not going to redesign the "maybe-too-close tank stands ups". But the toys are low hanging fruit. They've painted the toys on all their previous models. they don't look nearly as bad. That would actually be a nice improvement here.

AP is obviously watching. Maybe if they aren't too stubborn/dumb they'll look at things that could potentially increase sales, and fix them.

#4345 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Wrong thread - and to say it has nothing is just an armchair QB who hasn't actually experienced the best things it does bring.
Know what... Godzilla doesn't really have any 'toys'... and it's reigning king. Maybe your criteria is poor.
Foo's kinetics is it's #1 asset.. and know what, that's the thing you do the most in a pinball game... shoot stuff!
Now, can we get back to GTF and off your dogpiling Foo?

I don’t need “kinetic”. I’ve got a lot of that.

My criteria is what I like. Which I also have the “reigning king” and JP

The Foo pump is alive and well during this phase. And I don’t want a game just to “shoot stuff”

Keep making excuses for it. If you like it knock yourself out. Just another same old mashed up Stern

#4346 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

So you think it was a proper launch material for the first shown gameplay? Got it.

This. Additive manufacturing has its applications, and in time could result in countless tons of metal scrap saved from traditional machining methods. But right now much of 3D printing has resulted in is tons of wasted plastic from guys dicking around at home making tchotchkes, and others putting out subpar plastic items as "equal" to other plastic manufacturing methods when it's clearly not the case (GTF looks to fall in this category). Making poor toys knowing they fill up space and that modders will make something better is just a waste of time/effort/material/money.

Let’s be clear. The launch was good for me. Saw what I needed. Other than that don’t f ing care about whining and nitpicking

Bond was in another league. And I love that game.

#4347 1 year ago

From the "gameplay video" the game looks pretty reasonable but we still don't have a proper video. I'd really like to see some known players playing the game in controlled conditions with proper setup and providing their commentary on the gameplay.

Shows often have setup quirks, whether due to last minute setup or having to move machines around, or not being sure on what quality power you're going to get which can result in companies turning up the flippers, etc... Plus you don't get to hear the sound properly at all.

The game looks much better to me now than when the odd reveal trailers came out so I'm hanging tight, waiting for better info, and hoping to play the game in person someday. I'm probably more likely to buy a Galactic Tank Force than any of the other new machines for whatever that's worth, in other words it's GTF or go back and pick up some nice HUO machine for me this year.

I think this year's TPF showed Jack Danger can put out a decent design and I look forward to his next one hopefully without a rock band theme. Dennis Norman does great stuff, and I look forward to his next design too, perhaps it will be the mythical sequel to White Water that's been rumored. But we've probably got a long way to wait on both of these...

#4348 1 year ago
Quoted from FrederikFrost:

Foo has a lot of things going for it (Even toys), but even though I think Stern has improved greatly, I'm also, like you, a bit tired of the 'generic stern formula'.
The problem is that this launch, everything that we have been shown so far, just doesn't do anything for me at home, quite far away from TPF. I was very interested in the title, but that interest has faded immensely. I might still be a buyer, if they somehow manage to convince me, but a few weeks ago I was almost certainly a buyer, but they have almost now convinced me not to buy.
I'm not going to take random peoples words for anything. We have fanboys that will blindly shill for anything and anyone on here, just like we have haters with their own agenda.
So far I have heard that GTF is the best of the best, king of the show, and also a wreck of a turd. So which one is it? Most likely something in between. And AP have done nothing to show the buyers at home that it's closer to being the king rather than the turd.

Well. I’ll let you know when I get mine. People I respect loved it.

Nordman doesn’t suck btw

#4349 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

to the point I got tired of hearing myself talk!

Eh I seriously doubt that.

#4350 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The shots are not satisfying, the gameplay is rough.

Agree with opinions on both sides about this pin but do not agree the gameplay is rough. Nordman’s layout alone may help save the game.
Fun to shoot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 10,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

There are 7,301 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 147.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ap-s-galactic-tank-force-gtf-speculation-hype-thread/page/87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.