pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4393 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0960.gif
8520588E-4709-4518-B804-9EFF33E42D21 (resized).jpeg
E70F6DB1-157F-4560-AF9A-8A4C3744AA39 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230904_161022372 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230904_161020044 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 146.
#3101 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Pinball hasn't gotten worse, it's just gotten more expensive.

and for those that don't understand this, that is why people are pickier and more demanding (and grumpier).

#3102 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Have y’all lost your minds, and your ability to appreciate a silly fun game?
eVeRy pInBaLl mAChiNe mUsT bE UltRa sErIoUs!!!!!111
Y’all clamor and fetishize 80s and 90s Bally Williams, so let me count the ways this machine is EXACTLY that.
#1 Designer: Dennis Nordman. A staple designer during the “golden era” of pinball.
#2 original theme (other Norman original themes: Dr. Dude, Party Zone, Whitewater, all 3 Elvira Games, Big Juicy Melons, etc.)
#3 campy humor (see above)
I swear to christ in heaven, if American Pinball put out Whitewater today, pinside would have the same reaction:
“… tHe tHeMe is…. RAFTINGGGG?? wHaT tHe hELL??? RIP aMeRiCaN pInBaLl!!”
“wHat’S wItH tHat cHeAp pLaStiC wAtErfALL tOpPer???”
“sPeAkiNg oF cHeAp PlaStiC, lOok aT ALL tHe jUnk On tHe pLaFiEld LLOOLLLLL”
No. Pinball hasn’t gotten worse. YOU have.

To further your point:

Unlicensed theme, unthinkable!!

Meanwhile, I can't get a decent condition MM, AFM, TOTAN, CV or MB for under $10K and they're all top 40 games despite being 20+ years old and unlicensed.

#3103 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Someone who would definitely know for everything except LoV, and these are pre-pandemic, so I don't know what happened in the pandemic, but it didn't turn magical and everything double. AP makes low numbers of pins, slowly. These GTFo "limited" numbers are extremely aspirational.

FWIW I have heard this exact thing through the grapevine as well. People can choose to believe it or not or cope about it, whatever. Each AP game has sold worse than the previous. If you need concrete proof, well I'm sorry, AP doesn't post the numbers publicly so you're asking for proof that simply doesn't exist in public.

Quoted from NC_Pin:

All of their videos are marked "made for kids"
I have no idea why they would do that unless a lawyer forced them. Their videos are pretty clearly ok to be marked "not made for kids" Selecting MFK limits how YT will suggest their videos in the algorithm. Kinda strange that they would select it - but I really doubt YT selected it for them.
If they don't want comments on their videos they could easily just turn comments off.

Exactly. I'm not sure if they are just boomering it up and thinking youtube is asking if the videos are safe for kids or what..but when youtube asks if the video is "for kids" it means content specifically aimed toward children. This video is not for kids. Its safe for all ages obviously, but it is not children's content. Just another AP head scratcher. What the heck are they doing over there??

#3104 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Y’all clamor and fetishize 80s and 90s Bally Williams, so let me count the ways this machine is EXACTLY that.
#1 Designer: Dennis Nordman. A staple designer during the “golden era” of pinball.
#2 original theme (other Norman original themes: Dr. Dude, Party Zone, Whitewater, all 3 Elvira Games, Big Juicy Melons, etc.)
#3 campy humor (see above)
I swear to christ in heaven, if American Pinball put out Whitewater today, pinside would have the same reaction:
“… tHe tHeMe is…. RAFTINGGGG?? wHaT tHe hELL??? RIP aMeRiCaN pInBaLl!!”
“wHat’S wItH tHat cHeAp pLaStiC wAtErfALL tOpPer???”
“sPeAkiNg oF cHeAp PlaStiC, lOok aT ALL tHe jUnk On tHe pLaFiEld LLOOLLLLL”
No. Pinball hasn’t gotten worse. YOU have.

I'm with you here. Cheese? Yeah, I think that was the point. I'm excited to play the game. AP makes a rock solid machine. No crap breaking within a month of play. This game *looks* to me like it'll have a better fun factor than Houdini, which I own and enjoy (just wish the shots weren't so damn tight). I don't get all of the criticism because they made a cheesy video, with intent.

Super excited to see some gameplay, and hopefully one ends up local to me (RecBar, hope you're on here, ha!). Now pricing wise.....ugh. But that seems to be the hobby anymore. Of course, I've been saying that for 20 years now, so there's that.

#3105 1 year ago

Yes, a Nordman pin should be in the adults only section of youtube.

Honestly looking at their YouTube channel fully, it comes across as a low effort thing, similar to if you or I had a youtube channel that we didn't take seriously nor thought it would lead to much.

#3106 1 year ago

And I will say the campy video footage is growing on me, but we really need to see some footage of how the game plays. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I may be wrong, but I personally have not like the way other American Pinball games have shot/felt. Yes I realize this is a different designer.

#3107 1 year ago
Quoted from westofrome:

I truly appreciate the companies and long-time designers trying to recapture the 90s B/W unlicensed magic (Dialed In, GTF).
But.
Looking back, those designers at B/W had a pretty amazing support system of talent - graphic artists, voice talent, and project management vision - for those games, and these new games keep making that even more clear.

Very much agree!

I was thinking about that the other day. Those competing groups surely had marketing groups, design groups, a more streamlined focus on mass arcade production that just seems elusive to everyone other than Stern presently.

#3108 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

eVeRy pInBaLl mAChiNe mUsT bE UltRa sErIoUs!!!!!.

Who said that?

#3109 1 year ago

Showed the video to my wife last night, and she thought the cheese was flipping fantastic and declared she wanted one. Maybe down the road I will consider the bare bones version...we will see.

#3110 1 year ago

Cheesy is not the same as misdirected, lacking skill, writing/performing talent, etc.

The shots of actual gameplay were well produced, all 20 of them, for what's it's worth. Though highlighting wireforms is just f'in peculiar.

#3111 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

No one said that. People yearn for humor in their games. Rick & Morty is a FUNNY game. GTFo is a failed ATTEMPT at humor. This is the equivalent of a stand-up bombing. We wince and feel uncomfortable & embarrassed for those on stage. If you want your pin to be funny, hire actual comedians & comedic actors. There’s a reason Bally Williams went to Chicago Second City or people like Elvira. Just because a pin TRIES to be funny doesn’t make it the Seinfeld of pins.

Quoted from Bohm:

To further your point:
Unlicensed theme, unthinkable!!
Meanwhile, I can't get a decent condition MM, AFM, TOTAN, CV or MB for under $10K and they're all top 40 games despite being 20+ years old and unlicensed.

False equivalency. Those are Bally Williams games - designed, built & created by the best factory ever during a different era where the arcade was still relevant. They cost about $2k & had 20+ years to gain their reputation & collectibility status.

#3112 1 year ago
Quoted from westofrome:

I truly appreciate the companies and long-time designers trying to recapture the 90s B/W unlicensed magic (Dialed In, GTF).
But.
Looking back, those designers at B/W had a pretty amazing support system of talent - graphic artists, voice talent, and project management vision - for those games, and these new games keep making that even more clear.

Theirs more to life than bally/Williams.

#3113 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Exactly. I'm not sure if they are just boomering it up and thinking youtube is asking if the videos are safe for kids or what..but when youtube asks if the video is "for kids" it means content specifically aimed toward children. This video is not for kids. Its safe for all ages obviously, but it is not children's content. Just another AP head scratcher. What the heck are they doing over there??

It also prevents them from being suggested on the sidebar of 99% of other pinball videos (since they are likely marked "not made for kids") so it is having a pretty significant impact on how their video is being suggested. So it is unlikely to appear suggested after SDTM, Deadflip, and etc....

#3114 1 year ago

Hey if you guys think this is super goofy fun and the kind of innovative outside the box pinball you've been clamoring for since the last Cactus Canyon rolled off the line, good for you. Enjoy!

Your support can help get more games like this made, and more fiftysomething former playmates gigs in the burgeoning field of original LCD screen content that this movement is fueling.

I'm not gonna get angry that this humor is landing with some of you, even if I don't wholly understand it. I hope you enjoy your long and winding journey with the Queen, the Professor, and all of these other quirky, funny-bone tickling inhabitants of this hilarious world under glass!

TO THE LAB! May your days be filled with the childlike wonder of giggle-inducing sprinkles!

#3115 1 year ago

Why is no one from AP putting up a gameplay video or one of the locations that has this game there already?

#3116 1 year ago

DoN't QuEsTiOn ThE nArRaTiVe

#3117 1 year ago
Quoted from musketd:

Why is no one from AP putting up a gameplay video or one of the locations that has this game there already?

Because marketing genius David Fix thought footage of Gramma Sonya on a green screen was enough to make people drop $17k on this game.

#3118 1 year ago

As hard as it must be to believe, people have different standards for quality. Some of you guys are reaching for your inhalers because this is the funniest thing you have ever seen. Some of us feel it is embarrassing and uncomfortable to even watch. I love campy things, this just comes off as sad, like your grandparents trying to write comedy for teenagers.

Just because someone finds that trailer to be awful, doesn't mean that they don't want humor or can't handle non-licensed games. Again, this is just a poorly done example of those things. Recently, I love BKSOR and I think R&M is hilarious, but this isn't getting it done for me.

That said, the game may be incredibly fun to play, but every piece of marketing seems to be laser focused on everything but what matters most, which would be the gameplay.

#3119 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

What I think everyone here can agree on is that American Pinball did a poor job of conveying whether the machine was actually fun to play.

You make a fair point but I don't think American is done with this reveal yet. I expect/hope for another video between today and this weekend.

#3120 1 year ago
Quoted from musketd:

I am not sure the game is ready for gameplay...that is why the video is so chopped up. That center popup ballsave thing looked like a coarsely printed 3D printed PLA piece with an ill fitting sticker ton top...like a placeholder. Several locations were to have this game on the floor yesterday and they were all cancelled.

#3121 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

False equivalency. Those are Bally Williams games - designed, built & created by the best factory ever during a different era where the arcade was still relevant. They cost about $2k & had 20+ years to gain their reputation & collectibility status.

I wasn't equating those games to GTF at all, only pointing out that their unlicensed status hasn't lessened their desirability or value.
If GTF is a good/great game, the LE and Signature models are going to be a pretty decent investment in a few years.

#3122 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I am not sure the game is ready for gameplay...that is why the video is so chopped up. That center popup ballsave thing looked like a coarsely printed 3D printed PLA piece with a sticker ton top...like a placeholder. Several locations were to have this game on the floor yesterday and they were all cancelled.

They will have them on the floor at the Texas show so they are definitely ready to be played

#3123 1 year ago

I am betting many here will change their tune on this game by the weekend -- once they see how fast and smooth it plays. There are clearly toys, mechs and unique lay-out shots that were not given the attention they deserve in the existing marketing collateral. This reminds me of AIQ. I was roasted on pinside for daring to question the clip-art on the AIQ screen, since the consensus was that the game was a phenomenal shooter.

One fact is indisputable already. The Franchi artwork is a masterpiece. For me, original art, great art, is critical to a game. Even when the game is off, great art is constantly paying you back.

#3124 1 year ago
Quoted from musketd:

They will have them on the floor at the Texas show so they are definitely ready to be played

Remains to be seen though....they were to have them in various locations yesterday and canceled them all.

#3125 1 year ago
Quoted from Bohm:

I wasn't equating those games to GTF at all, only pointing out that their unlicensed status hasn't lessened their desirability or value.
If GTF is a good/great game, the LE and Signature models are going to be a pretty decent investment in a few years.

You’re comparing two different eras and contexts. Unlicensed was fine in the 90s, because ops were just buying anything to put on location. If it was B/W, SOLD. Today it’s mostly home collectors buying games, and they generally only bite at launch if the license/theme means something to them. An unlicensed theme has to do EVERYTHING right to have a chance in this market. Design, art, theme, mechs, A/V have to be mindblowing to have a shot at front loaded sales. No one has done this yet.

When prices are $11k-17k, thinking this game
is a wise investment is foolish.

#3126 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

I am betting many here will change their tune on this game by the weekend -- once they see how fast and smooth it plays. There are clearly toys, mechs and unique lay-out shots that were not given the attention they deserve in the existing marketing collateral. This reminds me of AIQ. I was roasted on pinside for daring to question the clip-art on the AIQ screen, since the consensus was that the game was a phenomenal shooter.
One fact is indisputable already. The Franchi artwork is a masterpiece. For me, original art, great art, is critical to a game. Even when the game is off, great art is constantly paying you back.

Yes and no. There are some odd inconsistencies in the artwork I feel.

The lead character on the backglass has odd proportions, and the main character on the middle right of the playfield also looks a bit peculiar.

He's consistently a phenomenal illustrator, but this might be a case of no direct reference, versus most of his work which seems reference based.

Frankly, reminds me of the Pat Priest figure on the side of Munsters, which had some odd contortions to her frame, (And I don't mean THOSE contortions!).

Otherwise he's always a terrific illustrator regarding likeness, layout and typography usage. (Don't get me wrong here.)

#3127 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

When prices are $11k-17k, thinking this game
is a wise investment is foolish.

I know we can't help but discuss price with everything these days, but for me it's not really too interesting in this case. I mean, this is just what most pinball machines cost these days.

It's not about the price. It's about buying into this whimsical world of the The Boss, Panther, the Queen, and the Professor.

Either you are buying in, or you aren't. The price, a few thousands in either direction, really isn't gonna sway you if you aren't willing to welcome these characters into your home and into your life.

I guess I just don't have the imagination and sense of humor required to take that leap. But I don't want your pity! Just your understanding.

#3128 1 year ago

I like how everyone is crapping on the trailer. We do not know if that is actually in the game or its just people having fun. Wait till TPF or a stream and we can see. I hope this game does very well. Good competition is good for everyone. I just hope the prices of NIB games come down but I know that wont happen.

#3129 1 year ago
Quoted from wesman:

Yes and no. There are some odd inconsistencies in the artwork I feel.
The lead character on the backglass has odd proportions, and the main character on the middle right of the playfield also looks a bit peculiar.
He's consistently a phenomenal illustrator, but this might be a case of no direct reference, versus most of his work which seems reference based.
Frankly, reminds me of the Pat Priest figure on the side of Munsters, which had some odd contortions to her frame, (And I don't mean THOSE contortions!).
Otherwise he's always a terrific illustrator regarding likeness, layout and typography usage. (Don't get me wrong here.)

I actually these circumstances make Franchi's art better. A lot better.

For example, I love BM66. But Batman, Robin and each villian have exactly one single headshot -- each obviously with one single facial expression. Sometimes a tranverse image, but all exactly the same. That headshot is repeated on the backglass, the cab sides, the front, the playfield etc. Same is true for the Batmobile. Franchi obviously had the freedom here to draw how he wanted.

#3130 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I like how everyone is crapping on the trailer. We do not know if that is actually in the game or its just people having fun.

You think they hired actors and spent almost $200 on costumes, lighting, and sets to NOT have hours of this stuff in the game?

I think some of you guys may be in denial. If you buy this game, these characters are going to become a huge part of your lives.

TO THE LAB!

#3131 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I like how everyone is crapping on the trailer. We do not know if that is actually in the game or its just people having fun. Wait till TPF or a stream and we can see. I hope this game does very well. Good competition is good for everyone. I just hope the prices of NIB games come down but I know that wont happen.

The point is we are paying $10K for a pin, not goofy videos.

We had tons of video in the reveal, and almost no pin play. Makes no sense. I think the basic game may be pretty fun, but I have no more confidence in that then I did 24 hours ago.

#3132 1 year ago

I can’t unsee Roger Stone in Plotnik.

3FBB40A7-41E0-4701-A16A-1B574537872A (resized).jpeg3FBB40A7-41E0-4701-A16A-1B574537872A (resized).jpeg62DF8B33-C707-46DC-88EF-520413206473 (resized).jpeg62DF8B33-C707-46DC-88EF-520413206473 (resized).jpeg
#3133 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:I am not sure the game is ready for gameplay...that is why the video is so chopped up. That center popup ballsave thing looked like a coarsely printed 3D printed PLA piece with an ill fitting sticker ton top...like a placeholder. Several locations were to have this game on the floor yesterday and they were all cancelled.

give them some time, they've only been working on it for how many years?

#3134 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You think they hired actors and spent almost $200 on costumes, lighting, and sets to NOT have hours of this stuff in the game?
I think some of you guys may be in denial. If you buy this game, these characters are going to become a huge part of your lives.
TO THE LAB!

Coincidentally, CrazyLevi is one of those who blasted me for criticizing the clip art on AIQ. Called me a "newb" and said nobody pays attention to the screen.

Guess I'll always be a newb.

#3135 1 year ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

Yes, a Nordman pin should be in the adults only section of youtube.
Honestly looking at their YouTube channel fully, it comes across as a low effort thing, similar to if you or I had a youtube channel that we didn't take seriously nor thought it would lead to much.

Wut? Did you not read anything I wrote? Low effort channel or not, this is their big reveal for their new game and they have it lumped in with peppa pig and the wiggles (or whatever kids are into these days). Not made for kids, doesn't mean adults only, FFS

Quoted from NC_Pin:

It also prevents them from being suggested on the sidebar of 99% of other pinball videos (since they are likely marked "not made for kids") so it is having a pretty significant impact on how their video is being suggested. So it is unlikely to appear suggested after SDTM, Deadflip, and etc....

Exactly. This is a bigger "oopsie" than most would realize. Really silly mistake to make, and honestly I don't think theres an excuse for it.

#3136 1 year ago

It's more the audio accompanying what's shown on screen, than the screen content itself.

#3137 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

If you view each clip in the trailer in isolation I don't think there's any doubt that they are clips designed to be used in the game:
- "Enemy saucer incoming at the research farm. Shoot it down."
- "Head to the lab"
- Cougar, Houdini, and Panther clips for when balls are locked
- "Aw you lost your ball loser"

Do we know for sure until we see gameplay? No. But there's a 99.9% common sense certainty that these are clips from game play that they just edited together into a trailer.

#3138 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Remains to be seen though....they were to have them in various locations yesterday and canceled them all.

What? Any more details?

#3139 1 year ago

I'm of mixed feelings about the trailer, but what I really want is a real gameplay video - hoping that will come soon. However, it's going to have to be really impressive for me to buy this game. Most likely I'll be skipping the entire spring crop of games and either pick up a nice HUO or wait until fall and see what else Stern has coming out.

#3140 1 year ago

I love the reveal video, really silly and fun. Hopefully I'll get a chance to play one in the wild sometime in the near future.

#3141 1 year ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

As hard as it must be to believe, people have different standards for quality. Some of you guys are reaching for your inhalers because this is the funniest thing you have ever seen. Some of us feel it is embarrassing and uncomfortable to even watch. I love campy things, this just comes off as sad, like your grandparents trying to write comedy for teenagers.
Just because someone finds that trailer to be awful, doesn't mean that they don't want humor or can't handle non-licensed games. Again, this is just a poorly done example of those things. Recently, I love BKSOR and I think R&M is hilarious, but this isn't getting it done for me.
That said, the game may be incredibly fun to play, but every piece of marketing seems to be laser focused on everything but what matters most, which would be the gameplay.

Yep. There is good bad, and there is bad bad. For me, this is the latter. Just because you intentionally wanted to make something cheesy, campy, silly, or "bad", doesn't mean its automatically good because you succeeded at being bad. Theres countless things you could point to that do this kind of thing well, and this game ain't it. I think a lot of people are giving this the "its good bad" pass simply because its pinball.

#3142 1 year ago
Quoted from dboeren:

I'm of mixed feelings about the trailer, but what I really want is a real gameplay video - hoping that will come soon. However, it's going to have to be really impressive for me to buy this game. Most likely I'll be skipping the entire spring crop of games and either pick up a nice HUO or wait until fall and see what else Stern has coming out.

Most sizzle reels, teasers, etc., before a longer featurette, barely show the backbox and almost never any of the assets. Just the game playing. If and when this happens for GTF the community will be impressed.

#3143 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Coincidentally, CrazyLevi is one of those who blasted me for criticizing the clip art on AIQ. Called me a "newb" and said nobody pays attention to the screen.

Once a generation, a game comes along that completely moves the needle. Shifts the Paradigm. CHanges the game. Causes you to completely blow up your Id and ego, and build yourself back up from the level of infancy, and radically alters the way your neurons fire, and your thinking progresses.

Galactic Tank Force is such a game. I will never again say that what's on the screen doesn't matter. Not as long as the Galactic Tank Force is on patrol!

Everything is different now.

TO THE LAB!

#3144 1 year ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

It's more the audio accompanying what's shown on screen, than the screen content itself.

I think the audio and video will have filters to make it not look like raw video capture. It'll feel more like distorted incoming transmissions.

#3145 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Hes a Stern dealer, bag on the competition, and hail Stern as the second coming of whatever he holds dear, is his MO!

#3146 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

It’s a comic book game. Having “motion comic”art is fitting, and a good example of “less is more”. Good art assets with less motion is better than lots of crappy animation (see TMNT). AIQ’s comic art is clean & easy to catch in your peripheral vision. It was the right decision for such a complex game. Last thing you need is “WTF is going on on the LCD” when you’re trying to play & figure out those rules.

#3147 1 year ago
Quoted from dboeren:

This to me is the biggest thing about yesterday's trailer. You only get one chance to make a first impression. Now for them to overcome any "less than favorable" impressions about the video package from that trailer the game play is going to have to be REALLY great.

Whereas if they'd focused more on game play in the first impression then the other stuff might be overlooked or given a pass a bit easier if game play looks fun.

#3148 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Hes a Stern dealer, bag on the competition, and hail Stern as the second coming of whatever he holds dear, is his MO!

Stern lacks the imagination and wit to ever come up with original content as compelling, ingenious, and hilarious as what we are being served up with Galactic Tank Force.

It's a dark day for Stern. They've lost the battle. Can they come back from this and win the war?!

It's your move, Stern. Hold my scepter.

#3149 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s a comic book game. Having “motion comic”art is fitting, and a good example of “less is more”. Good art assets with less motion is better than lots of crappy animation (see TMNT). AIQ’s comic art is clean & easy to catch in your peripheral vision. It was the right decision for such a complex game. Last thing you need is “WTF is going on on the LCD” when you’re trying to play & figure out those rules.

Probably right. Which is why the market really needs to see GTF shoot before saying "too much Kerri Hoskins"

Actually I guess nobody has said that.

#3150 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I like how everyone is crapping on the trailer. We do not know if that is actually in the game or its just people having fun.

This is the game. There's a *lot* more of this. You're in for it or you're not.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Waterford Township, MI
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 10,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

There are 7,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ap-s-galactic-tank-force-gtf-speculation-hype-thread/page/63?hl=flipper_mcgavin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.