pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4393 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0960.gif
8520588E-4709-4518-B804-9EFF33E42D21 (resized).jpeg
E70F6DB1-157F-4560-AF9A-8A4C3744AA39 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230904_161022372 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230904_161020044 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,301 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 147.
#1751 1 year ago

I would like to get the LE tank version but I wonder if customs will let it enter Canada.

#1752 1 year ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

I would like to get the LE tank version but I wonder if customs will let it enter Canada.

I wish I was home to photoshop a picture. This gave me a mental image of a “Trojan Tank” arriving at the gates of the Canadian Parliament building as a gift from American Pinball. Lol!

#1753 1 year ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Weapon of mass distraction.

#1754 1 year ago

This playfield cover must have something to do with fold and fight. What else would the function of this folding flap be? It is larger than the top of the back box.

88E82DE7-DCFB-4FD1-A2FC-C49B72039483 (resized).jpeg88E82DE7-DCFB-4FD1-A2FC-C49B72039483 (resized).jpeg
#1755 1 year ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

This playfield cover must have something to do with fold and fight. What else would the function of this folding flap be? It is larger than the top of the back box.
[quoted image]

Dust cover and protection for the expensive Invisible glass.

#1756 1 year ago

And to look like a complete tank when folded. It's all just cosmetic.

I think bigger issue with the tank on the back is that it's going to limit where folks can even put the game, having to be much further from the wall than they are used to.

#1757 1 year ago

Had a fever dream last night, we are over thinking this fold and fight….. clearly you can drive this thing…. Secret hatch in the bacK for the player to enter, full tank controls inside…. Along with a small lawn mower engine for power.

The best part here is that we can all just drive the thing up and down the stairs to the basement . This is going to be the best!

#1758 1 year ago

Live artillery rounds not included.

#1759 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

I think bigger issue with the tank on the back is that it's going to limit where folks can even put the game, having to be much further from the wall than they are used to.

9 inches. That is the measured space behind a slanted backbox when the rear legs are pushed to the wall.

#1760 1 year ago
Quoted from LORDDREK:

9 inches. That is the measured space behind a slanted backbox when the rear legs are pushed to the wall.

And it looks like the back box is tapered more than a standard head to allow more room.

#1761 1 year ago

Ok. Now you’re just talking crazy.

It’s clearly a plasma cannon
And you need a Time Machine to travel into the future to get more ammo reloads.

Good news is tho
The GTF pins come with 5 rounds included. Yay

Quoted from ataritoday:

Live artillery rounds not included.

#1762 1 year ago

Can’t wait for a real poster!
I cheated and printed out one on photo paper.

6F20E2D3-67A6-4EEF-A8E1-DF6AB3106DE1 (resized).jpeg6F20E2D3-67A6-4EEF-A8E1-DF6AB3106DE1 (resized).jpeg
#1763 1 year ago

I like the God of War Blades. Nice

#1764 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Can’t wait for a real poster!
I cheated and printed out one on photo paper.[quoted image]

I love it! Although date is still cut off on bottom. But so what! Looks like it belongs there.

#1765 1 year ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

[quoted image]

I still wonder who will have the patience to put down the back glass past first installation just to enjoy looking at the tank.

It looks pretty cool on social media though.

#1766 1 year ago
Quoted from adol75:

I still wonder who will have the patience to put down the back glass past first installation just to enjoy looking at the tank.
It looks pretty cool on social media though.

Link?

#1767 1 year ago

That backbox actually looks pretty thin to me. I wonder if the head upright will still have enough room for the tank head to be flat up against the back? I'm excited to see it in action.

#1768 1 year ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

[quoted image]

It just folds back when he backbox is up. Don’t read anymore into it.

#1769 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I wasnt talking about any mechanical lift, i was talking about some sort of game inside the head when folded down or somwthing to do with the cover being partially lifted. You know, fold and fight. Isnt that what speculation threads are about? To speculate?
Try to keep up and bless your heart.
Cant wait for the reveal.

Speculate on things That are based in reality. This thread has turned into a wishlist sadly. One of worst reveals at this point outside of Bond in recent times. People are overthinking things that might be in the game.

#1770 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

People are overthinking things that might be in the game.

Buckle up my friend. This is your future on Pinside for every new game reveal.

#1771 1 year ago

Speculating is the fun part. This thread has been hilarious. And occasionally good ideas come out of them, which are either implemented by the coders, or modders.

#1772 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

And occasionally good ideas come out of them, which are either implemented by the coders, or modders.

Come on pleasure cannon!

#1773 1 year ago

Speculate on things That are based in reality. This thread has turned into a wishlist sadly. One of worst reveals at this point outside of Bond in recent times. People are overthinking things that might be in the game.

If you don't like what people are writing here then maybe find something else to read or somewhere else to post where you'll get more enjoyment out of it. Why hang around somewhere that you aren't happy?

You're not going to change people's thoughts and they have the right to post their thoughts the same as anyone else.

Do you really not see the hypocrisy in wanting to be able to post whatever you want in a forum but then posting to criticize what other people write?

#1774 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Why hang around somewhere that you aren't happy?

Because miserable people like making everyone else feel miserable too. If they're not happy why should you be?

#1775 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Because miserable people like making everyone else feel miserable too. If they're not happy why should you be?

Lol, my error. I forgot the number of people in the world who will only tolerate things being exactly the way they want things to be.

I'm looking forward to seeing more about this game!!!

#1776 1 year ago

Nice, you get all pissy in your pants about things posted in the SD thread but then come in here and do the same......???
Maybe this guy can help..??

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#1777 1 year ago

So a call to reason doesn't exist as a valid option in your world?

Either enjoy anything i feel like typing or fuck off is then only two options?

#1778 1 year ago

CAAAAAAANNNNNNN YOU FEEEEEELLLLLLL THE LOOOOOVVVVVVE TONIIIIIIGGGGHHHHT! Let's all be friends! Agree to disagree and move on. Pinball is supposed to be fun! GTF!!!

#1779 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

9DC614CF-D9BE-46A5-86F0-CB33874A63BF (resized).jpeg9DC614CF-D9BE-46A5-86F0-CB33874A63BF (resized).jpeg
#1780 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

No, the better option is to be okay with the idea of someone posting thoughts or ideas that you don't agree with and not criticizing them for having their thoughts/ideas.

There's a difference between saying "I don't agree with this, I think this instead" and saying "You shouldn't think this" or "You shouldn't post this"

#1781 1 year ago

I don't care what's posted or if the opinions are negative, but he needs to realize/understand his hypocrisy in how he approaches hype threads.

#1782 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

No, the better option is to be okay with the idea of someone posting thoughts or ideas that you don't agree with and not criticizing them for having their thoughts/ideas.
There's a difference between saying "I don't agree with this, I think this instead" and saying "You shouldn't think this" or "You shouldn't post this"

Thumbs down button. Or as Robin named it years ago, the disagree button.

#1783 1 year ago

I thought we were all just having fun coming up with absurd ideas for what we have seen so far? Did someone actually believe the tank head was a moving pleasure cannon? Or that that we could drive it around?

#1784 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I don't care what's posted or if the opinions are negative, but he needs to realize/understand his hypocrisy in how he approaches hype threads.

Same thought process: he NEEDS to understand. Why? Frig it. Let people post and don’t respond. Waaay worse than engaging. Drives them nuts!

#1785 1 year ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

I thought we were all just having fun coming up with absurd ideas for what we have seen so far? Did someone actually believe the tank head was a moving pleasure cannon? Or that that we could drive it around?

Hahaha take all the tank speculation out and this thread would be ten pages long.

#1786 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Hahaha take all the tank speculation out and this thread would be ten pages long.

It certainly got them attention.

Just think how much more media hype Oktoberfest would have gotten if it transformed into a keg!

#1787 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Same thought process: he NEEDS to understand. Why? Frig it. Let people post and don’t respond. Waaay worse than engaging. Drives them nuts!

Love it, same sentence complaining about hypocrisy shows same hypocrisy.

#1788 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

I didn’t know how to post it without posting it! He NEEDS to understand!

#1789 1 year ago
Quoted from Metaluna5:

CAAAAAAANNNNNNN YOU FEEEEEELLLLLLL THE LOOOOOVVVVVVE TONIIIIIIGGGGHHHHT! Let's all be friends! Agree to disagree and move on. Pinball is supposed to be fun! GTF!!!

Alright, back to our regularly scheduled program.
Let's talk more that retro space theme.

#1790 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

No no not at all. His intolerance of what people said in the Scooby hype thread is well known. I didn't slam him or downvote him. I called him out for how he acted to others doing the same thing.

#1791 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It certainly got them attention.
Just think how much more media hype Oktoberfest would have gotten if it transformed into a keg!

Putting a keg in an Oktoberfest? Brilliant!

#1792 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

No no not at all. His intolerance of what people said in the Scooby hype thread is well known. I didn't slam him or downvote him. I called him out for how he acted to others doing the same thing.

Legit. He is kind of a:

424065E2-5889-4B11-A603-7204C3B0F64A.gif424065E2-5889-4B11-A603-7204C3B0F64A.gif
#1793 1 year ago

I'm just hoping that they will ship soon. I'm going to Next Level in Hillsboro at the end of next month and it sure would be nice to play this and Foo. Do they usually ship after the reveal.

#1794 1 year ago

The wording here about hitting showrooms on Wed. 3/22 implies they actually be hitting the ground soon/immediately following reveal... Doesn't it? Just one more interesting thing to see from the reveal

pinside.5fdf37b56976f1c10e0b17a6df69ce244130dff4 (resized).jpegpinside.5fdf37b56976f1c10e0b17a6df69ce244130dff4 (resized).jpeg

#1795 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Come on pleasure cannon!

Wouldn't the turret need to be mounted to the bottom of the cabinet for this?

#1796 1 year ago

I think there’s heaps of room. Modern games actually sit a fair way out from the wall. Looks to be far enough to accommodate the tank head/gelato maker.
AFB9FB4A-B65B-4261-B40C-CACC37A0F69F (resized).jpegAFB9FB4A-B65B-4261-B40C-CACC37A0F69F (resized).jpeg

#1797 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Wouldn't the turret need to be mounted to the bottom of the cabinet for this?

48DCEF48-4F38-4E2D-98B3-CEB5410ACA77.gif48DCEF48-4F38-4E2D-98B3-CEB5410ACA77.gif
#1798 1 year ago

There’s a lot of negative energy forming in here and it’s because they won’t release the gd gameplay video! DO IT

#1799 1 year ago

3 more days. Hang in there guys!

#1800 1 year ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

So wait - neither the turret NOR the tank treads actually work ???!!
F this . I’m out !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 10,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

There are 7,301 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 147.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ap-s-galactic-tank-force-gtf-speculation-hype-thread/page/36?hl=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.