(Topic ID: 78173)

Anywhere to play in the wild in Allentown, PA?

By SilverUnicorn

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JASMINESUSHI.jpg
    59D3444F-12E4-45A8-9ABC-743458B3159A.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PennSkier.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

Bad Bad question.

ALLEGEDLY there is a bowling alley up on MacArthur Road that may have some pins but I have not "investigated" - and you might eat up most of the hour sitting in the stupid traffic. Pinball in the wild is tough in Atown.

My place is probably too far from your office (you don't say which end of Atown you are on)...but I am normally around on Fridays and at least one other day during the week (work from home those days).

As an alternative, why not go to Blondie's in Catasaqua and get A Nice Hot Dog + some cupcakes to take home? <eg>

http://www.blondiesfood.com/

#8 10 years ago

Or that. I've eaten most of the menu. No bad choices at Blondies.

#15 10 years ago

LOL - I am very happy to see that my information about Blondie's is enriching the lives of other pinsiders.

#33 10 years ago

Sorry. Jasmine in Easton (technically, in Forks Township) has captured My Heart with their amazing sushi. I am loyal.

TO STAY ON TOPIC <eg> - Jasmine, sadly has no pinball machines.

Top: Great Easton Roll ~ Middle: Good 4 U Roll ~ Bottom: Fusion Roll - From Jasmine in Easton.

JASMINESUSHI.jpgJASMINESUSHI.jpg

#38 10 years ago

As long as we have a good bunch of "local" Lehigh Valley people on this thread asking about places to play - let me throw this out there....

Has anyone heard ANYTHING about the "proposed arcade museum" for Allentown? After this article ran last June, I have never heard another word...maybe one of you knows this guy (or IS this guy)? The pinball community is not all that huge.

Just thought I'd throw it out there....

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/allentown/index.ssf/2013/06/bethlehem_man_proposed_arcade.html

#41 10 years ago

I have Googled it from time to time also since the original article. Complete SILENCE on the web aside from that original article.

It's why I threw it out to this group to see if anyone actually knows the guy.

#45 10 years ago

Bar-Don Lanes - bowling alley near me in Easton has a Monster Bash with a crater excavated in it (crappy repair) in that center hole - though the game fully functions and is fun to play (as of my last visit several months back).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PennSkier.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anywhere-to-play-in-the-wild-in-allentown-pa?tu=PennSkier and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.