(Topic ID: 251778)

Anywhere Cool to Eat and/or Play Pinball in Madison, WI?

By Cheeks

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ItsOnlyPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 4 years ago

Whysnow is right there are some good places near I/O, including the Weary Traveler, which is probably a mile down the road, but worth it. Great beer and amazing food. It’s somewhat eclectic and the best of Madison in several categories. I like the carne asada there.
    If you want quick, but really good then burrito drive will deliver to I/O...
    Blue Moon has killer burgers no doubt and great games just like I/O.
    Heck, hit both, but I/O will be on your way and closer to the Alliant as they are both off of Lake Monona.
    Remember, Wisconsin hosts Michigan in Football Saurday so it will be insane and a lot of traffic downtown...have a great time and enjoy Madison!

#10 4 years ago

For sure, Regent Street is where you want to go and wear red or at least NOT blue or yellow.
    You want to hit Regent Street mainly because you are right by Camp Randall Stadium. It was a Civil War Military fort for the North and has tons of history. It is one of the four oldest stadiums in college football, but has been largely updated.
    I would say Big Ten Pub’s outside garden, Lucky’s 1313, Regent Street Retreat’s outside garden, or really any bar on Regent you can get in...they all will be packed and roaring for this game.
    State Street is always fun for shopping(your wife will like it) and has tons of bars and places to eat. It’s off the Capital.
    Good luck, have a great time, and again wear red(or white)...unless you really want to get some attention. Lol

#11 4 years ago

Oh, and Godsmack is awesome! I have seen them a few times. Once unplugged at a small venue in Madison and once with Metallica, amazing show and band.
    Keep in mind the game is at 11am...it will be really rocking before 11am and especially after when Wisconsin hopefully pulls out a win!(I am an alumnus)
    I am sure you will have a great time and weekend!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ItsOnlyPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anywhere-cool-to-eat-and-or-play-pinball-in-madison-wi?tu=ItsOnlyPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.