9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by eeperjesi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eeperjesi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I removed a blown fuse from the fuse board attached to the mpu. I don't know if it was the proper value, and there is nothing I can find in the manual that lists these fuse ratings. Please help. Thank you.

#3 9 years ago

So the fuse designations F-1 through F9 on the tables on page 16 correspond directly to the same fuse designations on the fuse board that is not listed on those tables? I have the game mostly working and the last thing I want to do is blow something up with the wrong fuse. I was confused because there is no specific table for that board.

#4 9 years ago

Since the fuse board itself contains fuse designations that are not listed on the tables, I would love to hear from someone who currently owns the machine. Any help would be appreciated.

#7 9 years ago

For a moment, you were my new hero. Then I looked at the equivalent drawing on my would-be page 49 and the fuse board is conveniently missing. One of the fuses is different than the others just on sight alone. I haven't actually pulled them all to check values and there were quite a few unpopulated holders when I got the game. I'm going to fill the board with all new 2A fuses and play a game. Then I'll learn how to fix what blows up. I have been stressing over this issue for two weeks and haven't made progress on anything else, so if it blows up, I fix. Thank you very much for your insights from Space Riders.

#10 9 years ago

Thanks everyone. I just dropped in on radio shack and bought a buch of 2a sloblo and just filled the board. After adjusting one connection on the rear drop bank, they are all now scoring and resetting as they should. The only non-functional part is now the right pop bumper. It scores, but does not "pop." Have the next three days to try to figure it out, unless someone has a shortcut as to what I should check. I am getting better at reading schematics but it's still very foreign to me. I just bought some aligator clip leads so I can test the transistor on the board once I determine which one it is. Thanks again!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eeperjesi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-with-a-working-middle-earth?tu=eeperjesi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.