(Topic ID: 17002)

Anyone with a Phantom of the Opera can i have some help

By Celiac502

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I need a pic of under the pf of the Vertical up kicker All the way left middle of the pf, its the kicker that
Pops the ball into ramp during multiball.
It would be a awesome duty to a fellow pinsider.

#2 11 years ago

Is the manual missing, it was there when I had it and the parts illustrations you were looking for were there..

#3 11 years ago

I got the divertor plate and hinges under the organ from parts4pinballs. They have lots of odd parts but it will be easier to search their website with part numbers - how I found plate and hinges.

#4 11 years ago

Well the vuk on the left was missing the cup when I got it causing the balls to pile up and it took several kicks to get the ball in the ramp.
I bought the vuk kit from Marco and installed it and there is a switch that sits in the same hole as the vuk cup, that switch lever is in the way up the cup and I was wondering if that was the reason the cup was missing in the first place.
The lever and the cup don't fit inside the hole. I was wanting to see someone else's to see if that switch is supposed to be there or if it was moved. If I take the cup back off then it works but the balls pile up again.
I checked the manual and there isn't a pic of under the pf.
It's a trivial problem but I'd like to get it working properly

#5 11 years ago

Am I the only pinsider with a phantom, please anyone I would love a pic pretty please with lots of sugar

#6 11 years ago

Had similar issues when I had it, as well as divertor missing, fixed divertor but never could get vuk exactly right. Part numbers for pieces are in manual but no illustrations for playfield. Local pin tech mysteriously quit assisting me and I ran out of ideas so I sold it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-with-a-phantom-of-the-opera-can-i-have-some-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.