4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by EMsInKC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190412_085818 (resized).jpg
    8C2FF573-63D8-4233-865D-3E5557A32A94 (resized).jpeg
    A8FA2D6F-D680-403A-8031-FAB9034F3BEE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EMsInKC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Could I get a picture of the player unit wiper arm orientation at Player 1 Ball 1?

I took the wiper arm off to clean the player unit up. I marked the location but like an idiot didn't notice where the player unit was stepped to at the time. Think I have it right but just want to verify.

Thanks.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from frb:

Use the p5 cam as reference

Not following you here.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from frb:

P5 cam switch is player 1 ball 1

Yeah, that I know. What I don't know is if I have the wiper arm in the correct position. I don't know if I have it oriented correctly and if the snowshoes are on the correct rivets for P1 B1. You can move that all over but I'm not sure the arm and snowshoes are where they need to be.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from frb:

A better pic to show orientation. Not in p1 b1 position
    [quoted image]

I got it. The three shoes have to be on the three row rivets at p1 b1. I had it turned 180. I thought about it and it was real clear then. Senior moment.

Thanks for the help.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from MikeO:

It couldn’t have been 180. 120 yes, but not 180.

20190412_085818 (resized).jpg20190412_085818 (resized).jpg

Almost. See the picture. When I reinstalled the wiper my marks lined up but I had stepped the unit a ton freeing it up. I didn't get it back to p1 b1 so the three snowshoes were down on the bottom when they should be up top at about 10 o'clock. I finally realized that they have to be on the triple row of rivets all the way around and got it straightened out.

Been awhile since I worked on a player unit and I just blanked out

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EMsInKC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-with-a-big-indian?tu=EMsInKC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.