(Topic ID: 261114)

Anyone willing to help me please?

By Bally_Useless

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200119_203401 (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

Hi I need the help of a good Samaritan in the USA, i need a copy of a schematic from Marco but the import taxes and postage are stupid if i pay and can get it delivered to an address in the USA and they could just get it on PC and email it to me that would be fantastic, they can then keep the original.

Lee

#2 4 years ago
    20200119_203401 (resized).jpg20200119_203401 (resized).jpg
    #3 4 years ago

I feel your pain

Bump

#4 4 years ago

Reach out to a vendor and pay for a digital copy, then print it out.

#5 4 years ago

bingopodcast probably already has one, send him a PM.

#6 4 years ago

Have tried asking vendor not interested in sending digital copy, I think Bingo cast already told me he doesn't have this one but ill give it another go Thanks,

1 week later
    #7 4 years ago

PM me if you can't find one. I'll try to help. Thx

#8 4 years ago

I saw that one advertised and was tempted to buy it but I have more than enough on the go as it is.

Check if Pinball resource have one. Their schematics are around 15 usd so even with post, you shouldnt get hit for import duty as it's under the limit. You will likely get hit for vat and the handling fee of around 12 gbp though.

You can also try the Bally bingo websites here in the UK and Netherlands ; the former has a forum so you might get lucky there.

Hope that helps!

#9 4 years ago

problem resolved. You'll find the paperwork on bingo.cdyn.com

#10 4 years ago

guys sorry for the late reply i have it sorted thanks to all for responses.

Lee

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-willing-to-help-me-please?hl=chas10e and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.