Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15ea3d5d7144877b8ea0658e2a0a19cf7b7bb202 (resized).jpg
    20191210_164640 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9606 (resized).JPG
    2D90745E-9735-439D-A156-BDDDD84FBD33 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I am trying to buy Moose Drool for my son for Christmas. It isnt availability here nor will they ship it here, which I don’t understand at all. I am willing to pay double the price of a case or two of the beer plus shipping if anyone is interested in going through the trouble of shipping it to me.

#4 4 years ago

They won’t ship to Texas. For some reason this beer is t available in the south or eastern part of the U.S. anymore. We used to buy it all the time.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

Try these dudes:[quoted image]

I thought about that. I wish I owned that car.

#11 4 years ago

Wow, thank you just isnt enough but thank you very much. If I can repay the favor just ask.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I wish I owned a semi full of beer!

Not Coors light though. That was what they were running isnt it.

BTW, can anyone tell me why they wouldnt be able to sell Moose Drool in the south or eastern part of the U.S. ?

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hawk007:

All we got up here is moosehead I think. Great beer though.

We found it at the TX Renaissance Festival about 4 years ago. We drank a lot of it then it wasn't available anymore. I tried to order it and they wont ship it here.

#19 4 years ago

Drinking beer together is one of those things my son and I do together and we have tried a lot of different ones. We both like brown and red ales and Moose Drool seems to be the one we always go back to. I actually allowed him to drink beer on a vacation in the Bahamas. He had such a taste for it I figured let him get used to it and it be old hat to him so when he got a car he wouldnt go hog wild and get drunk and get in his truck. I had to go pick him up a few times but ill take that over picking him up off the street. My bet paid off in the long run though, he is at A&M and he does drink but says getting drunk is too much work and certainly not worth the trouble. AAAAnd he makes a 4.0 so I aint complaining.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from Djshakes:

I still rank spotted cow as one of the tops.

Ill have to try it. Hopefully I can find that here. IPAs seem to be very popular here.

#21 4 years ago

Anyone ever try Dragons Milk? Its tough and 12% alcohol. We make gumbo with it and its awesome.

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from Xenon75:

Dragon's Milk is delicious... try the bourbon barrel aged version!

If I can find it.

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

Yes, good stuff. Seems a shame to use it in a gumbo though (unless you're saying you DRINK it while MAKING gumbo)...

No, instead of boiling the chicken we season it and fry it in some oil. When its done we pour out most of the oil and pour the beer over it. It makes, almost, a gravy and we pour that into the gumbo along with the chicken, sausage, and crawfish tails. Yummy.

#32 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

Ziegenbock
    Its brewed and sold pretty much only in texas.
    I would love to get a case of it here in Nevada!
    For now it's my beer of choice when I go to TPF.

I will send you some if you want. Its made by Budweiser, Im surprised you cant get that everywhere.

#35 4 years ago

Ok. If you want me to do it give me the address. I’ll buy the beer and ship and you can send me a check for shipping and beer. I hate PayPal.

#36 4 years ago

Does it come in cans?

#38 4 years ago

Check is in the mail. I missed the pick up time for today but it is in the box.
    Thank you again.

#48 4 years ago

Do I see a Arrogant Bastard in there. Good stuff. It was painful at first

#49 4 years ago

Thee beer swap sounds like a good idea

#50 4 years ago

Am I the only one that likes Mexico style beers. They make a beer in the Bahamas that is great but it is only available there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-willing-to-buy-and-ship-beer?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.