Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by wamonkey
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wamonkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

I am looking for someone to weld my LW3 stainless steel ramp, it’s a small job and wondering who welds ramps or who can refer me to someone.

I know there is a post here on Pinside about a guy who does it but he has not logged into Pinside since June 2021 so I don’t think he is active anymore. I emailed his company’s email no response…

Just looking for other options…

Anyone know someone reasonable for a small job.

#8 2 years ago

Thanks all for the posts - I think I will try local like most of you said. It would likely cost more to ship then the time to weld it quick.

The bad thing we can all agree about is that most of the body shops of people who do these trades they all are kind of busy and staff is minimal so they tend not to be looking for little things to do.

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah. I’m lucky my father in law is a welder and he’s willing to help me out when I need it.

These days no one wants to work the trades it seems and anyone else doing that work seems busy.

1 year later
    #13 8 months ago

Not really - per se - someone I have seen around the pinball community who helped me out, it was not a business and he helped me personally.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wamonkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-welding-pinball-ramps-?tu=wamonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.