Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RonSS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Are you watching le mans?”

• Yes 3 votes
      20%
    • No 9 votes
      60%
    • A little bit 3 votes
      20%

(15 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DA9B26E9-C0CA-4B8E-9A77-CAE39F4CF9B4 (resized).jpeg
    814DFED9-E913-4208-A25A-1813C4AACBD2 (resized).jpeg
    D1E55FD4-6C31-482A-856F-14EFAB594297 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amxfc3s.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

I've been watching on and off all day. Hoping the rain comes soon while it's still night time!

#6 3 years ago

Toyota is the only hybrid lmp1 team. I think the only other lmp1 team is rebellion. There are a lot of lmp2 entries which is why there is more talk of that class.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

I would watch, but it isn't motorcycle racing, , , ,
    I respect the hell out of these guys though. Driving a car (or any vehicle) for hours on end is just brutal. I know they share the journey, but still, most normal races are like an hour (NASCAR doesn't count, sorry). And for the manufacturers, talk about reliability, here's putting your money where your mouth is!

The motogp race is on at 6am est, just in time to watch the end of lemans afterwards! This season is crazy because Marquez is out.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I always enjoy seeing drivers from various other circuits joining in the 24h races. Dakar is another one that’s great to watch for the same reason.

Its too bad about the covid stuff this year. Usually there are a lot more cross series drivers participating. Usually former IndyCar (in the US) and F1 drivers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amxfc3s.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-watching-le-mans?tu=amxfc3s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.