Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by VGC1612
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Who wins the fight?”

• Conor 9 votes
      64%
    • Cowboy 5 votes
      36%

(14 votes)

#1 4 years ago

I'm just a casual UFC fan but debating finding a place to watch this fight tonight...anyone else watching this? Who ya got?

#2 4 years ago

I'll go with Conor. He needs to redeem himself if he wants to see another 2 fights this year.

#3 4 years ago

I believe it is up to Conor, if he can regain his 2016 form. If not Cerrone will gas him out and submit in 3rd round.

#5 4 years ago

LOL so what did you guys think? I didn't know anything about Cowboy. Smelled like a managed win

#6 4 years ago

I need to watch the fight, my service was acting up last night, but I dont think there is any chance this was a managed win. After seeing how things went down with the Astros though, who knows what lengths people will go to win.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from jandrea95:

I need to watch the fight, my service was acting up last night, but I dont think there is any chance this was a managed win. After seeing how things went down with the Astros though, who knows what lengths people will go to win.

"managed win" meaning that a fighter is set up with a clearly less skilled opponent in order to raise his profile again after being out for a while/ losing disastrously,
    Etc. I didn't mean Cowboy took a
    dive. That sort of thing usually goes a couple rounds

#8 4 years ago

A couple of shoulders and a kick to the face The end

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

"managed win" meaning that a fighter is set up with a clearly less skilled opponent in order to raise his profile again after being out for a while/ losing disastrously,
    Etc. I didn't mean Cowboy took a
    dive. That sort of thing usually goes a couple rounds

Ahhh sincere apologies, some people were talking about him taking a dive so I assumed thats what you meant. You are probably right. Cowboy has NOT looked good his last several fights. Not the same fighter.

#10 4 years ago

Typical Mcgregor, has a good performance and ruins it with his mouth. Calls out Felder and Masvidal? Better pump the brakes there chump chump.

#11 4 years ago

So Connor won then?

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

So Connor won then?

...In 40 seconds. Gone in 60 seconds! Glad I didn't pay for that one!

#13 4 years ago

Donald Cerrone the best diver ever!Hes the goat! Lolll

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-watching-conor-vs-cowboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.